Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

perth

Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

perth Empty perth

Post by Anna Tshering Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:45 am

Watching the water in the tub rise and fall as the swayed herself around, the Ravenclaw Prefect was glad she finally had the thing to herself. She had been waiting for a vacant time for months, and now that she got it she was over the moon.

The bubbles helped her to create the illusion of icebergs. Tshering ducked her head inside the water, swirling herself around, and broke out of it minutes later. She laughed, mostly to herself. She had never felt so free, yet so alone at the same time.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

perth Empty Re: perth

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:10 pm

"Nice to see you enjoying yourself so much," smirked the Gryffindor as she entered the Prefects bathroom and sat on the floor, next to the tub.

She had manged to get the password from Hades, seeing as they were sort of on speaking terms. Iris shook her head, not exactly wanting to think about it, since she knew it'd only make her miss him even more.

The brunette didn't know why she was here in the first place. Maybe it was one of the places she knew would'nt be populated with people, which is the last thing she wanted.

But she was glad the Ravenclaw was here.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:26 am

Tshering swivelled her head around to get a good look at whoever had entered. She smirked once she saw it was just Grayson, one of her three, perhaps four, closest friends. She surely meant no harm, sneaking into the pool like this. Wading in the hot tub, though she was sitting in it, she blinked at the Gryffindor.

"I would ask how you got in here, but since I've seen you in here before, I'm going to forgo that question," mused the Ravenclaw, splashing some water at her friend. "Come on in, the water's fine."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:47 pm

Iris shrugged, taking off her shoes and robes, glad to have worn just a pair of shorts and shirt, instead of her usual jeans. As soon as she got in and settled into the tub, she could feel the water create a soothing effect on her skin.

She had been stressed for way too long.

"Fuck, that feels good," she told softly to herself and splashed some water back Tshering. "So, any particular reason you ended up here? Other than you know, wanting to take a shower?" The Gryffindor asked with a smirk.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:19 am

Tshering received the splashed water back with fervour, leaning forward so the water landed in her hair. Generally, she used cold water to wash her hair but this was an exception. She nodded once she saw Gray enjoying the warmth of the tub.

"Oh... other than showering?" muttered she nonchalantly, "I dunno... I'm just trying to make the best of this place before all the other Prefects get here." Her dipped her head inside the water, blowing bubbles, before rising over the water.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:10 am

"As much as you badge holders annoy me, I wouldn't have minded becoming a Prefect just for this bathtub," Iris said with a smirk. Though she had a feeling she was exaggerating, after all, she'd probably end up doing all forsaken things if she ended up with a position of authority.

She dipped her head into the warm liquid and sighed at the feeling. "I'm surprised you ever get out of this place Tshering," she muttered, running her hand through her wet hair. "So how has life been treating you?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:34 pm

"Awh," Tshering sarcastically replied, "that's adorable. Let me steal whatsherface... Picky, or what's badge off her and place it on your robes so that you can steal this tub whenever it's empty, and that's like... never." The brunette chuckled, "Don't forget after-curfew privileges on patrol nights!"

It was only then the Ravenclaw remembered the owl. "Oh," she replied, fervourless, "I have a meeting with Oberlin tonight. Noooooo idea why she wants me. She just told me to meet her there." A light switch turned on in her head. "Oh! Why on earth are you and Frances so worked up about the Slythendor rivalry, anyway? I told her I wouldn't get in trouble and she huffed and puffed away."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:30 pm

"I'm not that desperate, Tshering," Iris muttered, frowning at the thought of a badge being pinned on robes. "Besides, I'll just sneak in like this occassionally, no worries. Though I can only hope I don't catch anybody at the wrong time in here," she smirked.

She shrugged at the Ravenclaw's question as she settled herself deeper into the water. "I don't really know, but the rivalry thing is fucking getting on my nerves. We can't even sit at each other's table without all those pathetic losers staring," she said and rolled her eyes. "And of course you wouldn't get in trouble, you're one of 'them'," she grinned sarcastically, referring to her being a Prefect.

"Any news from your Hitrost boyfriend or did you break his heart also?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:21 am

"You won't, not if I tell you the details," laughed the brunette, "I'll write them down on a piece of paper for you... though I know that Flo never goes in here, not sure about the Gray couple... oooor the other Ravenclaw Prefect." Sure, she knew him, but the fact that he seemed so superior in the DADA class made her feelings towards him turned sour.

Tshering shook her head. "You can always sit at my table, y'know; I'm not going to care, and if I don't care, I'm not letting anyone else do, either." She didn't have the entire house wrapped around her finger yet, but she would eventually. And that was one thing the brunette was striving to get. She rolled her eyes. "I do plan to get into trouble, Gray," she snapped sarcastically, "just not during my time in Hogwarts."

At the thought of Charles, Tshering became Annabeth. She flinched and kept silent for what seemed like forever. "We've..." she began, "we've dissipated."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:09 pm

"Details of what, exactly?" Questioned the Gryffindor with a raised eyebrow. "You mean Damian and Iva? Well, since Gray is a prefect, I suppose they would have come in here at least a couple of times, right?" Iris wasn't well acquainted with either parties, but it seemed to make sense since it was a common Prefect thing.

The brunette rolled her eyes and shrugged. "I know you don't care, none of the Puffs or Ravens care about house rivalry shit, I get it. It's only the Lions and Snakes that seem to make a big deal out of it, which is why me and Eye were talking about it that day." They figured it was about time this mindless generation fight stopped and people got over it.

"What the fuck happened, Tshering?" The Greek girl asked instantly as the Ravenclaw became silent, feeling the water droplets fall from the tips of her hair.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:10 am

"Whenever who and who gets into the room so you can dodge them and not get into trouble," elaborated the brunette, her tone matter-of-fact, clear, "I should really deduct points from you just by your presence, but I am not that idiotic, nor that cruel." She shrugged her shoulders, "I suppose so, but I don't keeb tabs on all the Prefects."

Her thoughts wandered towards Oliver, and pressed her lips tight, so tight she could taste blood. "Well, so what if people throw a big fuss over the argument? Just ignore what they say!" yelled the Ravenclaw, "if you want your house to stop arguing with Slytherins then set an example! Tell the little ones not to do it! You're not Prefects but you're old enough to be respectable."

Tears flooded her eyes, and Tshering let the river flow. "I... I... I don't know!" she cried, "Oliver... I-I don't know... seeing Oliver back... i-it made me... God, I don't know..."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:57 am

"Well, I suppose that'd be helpful, but no need to worry your pretty little head, because I don't intend on making a habit of it," Iris smirked. "You want to deduct points? Go right ahead. Enough proof for me that all badge holders are damn right crazy. But nice to know that you aren't that cruel."

She laughed lightly and shook her head. "Set an example? I'm not some form or Dumbledore or Potter to 'set an example' for people. Besides, the message is more loud and clear when we go big with it. And who can forget the fun it's going to bring in our daily, boring lives?" She shrugged, not really caring whether her words made sense.

"Fuck, you're falling for Penderghast again?" The Gryffindor asked in surprise as she leaned over and wiped away her friend's tears. "Does he know about Prentiss?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:15 pm

Tshering licked the blood off her lip, the metallic taste nauseating her as her tongue was tinged with red. "Are... are you stereotyping me?" she questioned, trying her best not to burst with laughter, "you do know that I was batshit insane before I was a badge holder, right? I mean, you were there to witness my witty outbursts." She shook her head, "My oh my..."

The brunette shook her head, studying the Gryffindor. It wasn't a menacing, observational sort of study; it was more of the way she spoke. The Ravenclaw had no words to explain the happenings in her mind, but at least to Gray she didn't have to feel guilty about not being able to do so. "Honestly, Gray, what is with you Gryffs and acts of bravado?" asked Tshering. She laughed. "Now who's stereotyping people...

"Y-Yeah, he does. Doesn't s-seem too h-h-happy about it though," muttered the Ravenclaw, gasping when Grayson wiped her tears. "T-Thank you."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:03 am

"I'm not stereotyping you, simply stating a fact," Iris muttered with a roll of her eyes. "Not were, you still are batshit insane, my dear Tshering," the brunette said and laughed. "Though I do have to admit, you may or may not have become a tad bit disciplined since you got the badge, which is really sad," she shook her head in mock disappointment before flashing the Ravenclaw a smirk.

She laughed once more, the water spraying from her hair. "Hey, I am a Gryffindor after all, we wreak bravery, remember? And who cares if it's stereotyping, it fits after all. And besides, Eye is a Slytherin and she's being the brave one here too," the Greek girl pointed out. "Come on, the old Tshering would have jumped at the chance to cause havoc at school."

"Well, that's a good thing isn't? It means there's a chance that he's still into you," murmured the Gryffindor as she wiped away the remaining tears. "So what is your choice?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:43 am

"The badge... it changes you," Tshering replied theatrically, "I mean, imagine what would have happened to you if you'd gotten the badge, Gray." The brunette closed her eyes and shook her head, "No. The school would've burnt down by now if you hold the badge. Thank Merlin you don't." She shuddered, before smirking towards her friend. "I love Hogwarts when we can get pissed whenever, but I ain't letting it burn down."

The Asian raised both eyebrows, "Emphasis on 'old.' I'm older and wiser now... I think. I'm a Ravenclaw, so that means I've got more wit. Therefore, non-violent protest for me." Tshering drew her wand from the back of the hot tub and summoned her clothes.

Tshering's lip began to quiver, and all the memories whirled around with her, "I-I don't know, Gray. That's the worst part: I really don't know." She wrapped her arms around the Gryffindor, "Sometimes, I think I don't want to know."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:34 am

"Seriously Tshering, stop giving me that dramatic bullshit, I've heard worse," Iris shook her head. Raising an eyebrow at the accusation, she said, "I think that is bit far-fetched. I mean, burn down Hogwarts? That is an impossible task is it not?" Thought a part of her felt like the Ravenclaw may have a point. After all, the Greek girl was not exactly known for being subtle when it comes to chaos. "Though I suppose, it would have been a possibility," she admitted, a laugh threatening to escape her lips.

At her friend's next comment, she did laugh. "Older and wiser? Definitely older, but definitely not wiser because you know, you were never wise," she teased. "Oh yes, your sarcastic and snide remarks totally imply that you are witty," she told with a smirk. "And FYI, me and Eye are not going to have a 'violent' protest."

Iris wrapped her arms around the Ravenclaw's shoulders and hugged her tight. "The choice will come to you unknowingly, Tshering. Ultimately, you will end up with the one you were meant to be with," she said softly and kissed the top of her friend's head.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:11 am

Tshering couldn't find anything to counter Grayson's words. In response she merely got up from the tub and changed into robes that would be suitable for the midnight air. She looked back at the Gryffindor, smirking.

"Thanks for the help," she sang, scuttling out the bathroom.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:57 pm