Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Perks of the Job

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Perks of the Job - Page 2 Empty Re: Perks of the Job

Post by JJeh Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:59 pm

She pulled her lips into a pout as he fixed her hair for her, "Aw, maybe I liked that the way it was." Her eyes grinned mischievously as she leaned into his touch.

The mischief only deepened at his next suggestion. "Good clean fun, huh?" Wiggling against him slightly, she made a great effort in thinking of another suggestion. Leaning forward, she brushed her lips against his quickly, "I suppose we could...." she pulled away and slipped away from him swimming across the large tub. "Do just that."

"So tell me, Mr. Pagan, now remember to take a real good think about this, its very important," her smirk was teasing, taunting even really - her eyes daring him to chase after her. "What's your favourite colour."
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:36 pm

Mars turned as she slipped away, smirking in amusement. He did not pursue her right away though. Instead, he watched her, almost predatory.

"Orange," he said, crouching so he was up to his chin in water. "Sometimes green. Mostly orange. What's yours?" He moved in a half circle around her, inching forward and back again.

"My question. You make a habit of sneaking into the prefects bathroom? Such a rule-breaker. And I had thought you were one of those good girls that do as she's expected." He gave her a teasing grin.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:01 pm

"Orange, like fire, and green like the earth," her tone was thoughtful, as she hovered in the spot, arms moving around her, as if she needed to tread water to stay afloat, though she didn't. Her gaze remained on the boy, watching his precise movements with a mingle of playful caution, and slight admiration. "Always been a fan of purple myself. Mum wouldn't let me paint my walls that colour when I was seven, I was so mad, threw a tantrum, full out tears, kicking, screaming... but when I calmed down and opened my eyes," she paused and gave a little shrug, "Somehow my walls were purple. One of the first times I used accidental magic. Mum didn't understand how it happened. Freaked."

Another shrug, and she was pushing herself to the side a bit, still watching the boy. She felt restless, the story she hadn't meant to tell settling around her funny. It felt like a different life time.

"Oh, I don't know," she gave a little smirk. "Even good girls have their secrets. Sometimes we have bigger secrets than everyone else. Got more to protect don't we?"

Another bout of restlessness and she kicked herself backwards, further away, "Bet you've got yourself some secrets."
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:26 pm

Mars shrugged. "I just like the colours." He smirked. "Purple walls, huh? Cute." This was probably where he should tell about one of his own stories about using accidental magic as a kid. There were a few he could tell. He didn't, though.

"It's always the quiet ones," Mars said. "I've got plenty of secrets. Most aren't interesting." He disappeared under the water and soap suds. He came up behind her a couple seconds later, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Next question."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:04 pm

"And the ones that are?" her question was uttered to nothing for the boy was already gone, lost below the foamy layer of bubbles. A slight frown came over her expression, tensing now that she couldn't seeing where he was coming from. Even preparing for him, couldn't help her from stopping the jumpy part of her nature. She flinched for a moment as she felt arms wrapping around her, before she let out a half breath and relaxed.

"How about," she walked her fingers slowly along his arm as she thought, the water around them causing her fingers to slide ever so slightly, "Siblings - got any charming bundles of joys your parents force you to spend time with. Bloods thicker and water, and all that joy."
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:17 pm

"Still secret," Mars answered the question she had asked while he was under water. He kissed her shoulder and the side of her neck. "No siblings that I know of. Get the feeling you've got some, though. Bet you're the best of the whole lot."

"We really gonna keep playing the question game? Guess I don't mind. Just seems a little cliche." Mars grazed his lips along the shell of her ear, his arms shifting so his hands were less appropriately placed.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:33 pm

"Oh, Abby never seemed to have problems getting admirers, Zach too," she paused a moment in her absent-minded response as she was focusing more on the movement of his lips than her talking. A slight smirk came to her face, "Between you and me, I'm not sure how Simon got any friends."

A slight hitch in her pulse, and she bit her now smirking lips, she gave a slight shake of her head.

"God forbid we become cliché," she murmured, her voice lower than before. "And what do you suggest we do to amend that?"
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:59 pm

"You have a brother named Simon?" Mars asked. "You sure his friends are real?" His hands continued their wandering touch intimate.

"Hmm..." He made a show of thinking about the question. "I don't know. You got any ideas? I seem to be distracted."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:32 am

"Mm-hm," hyper focused on the movement instead of his words, she was barely aware of the words she was processing; looking back upon those moments, she wasn't entirely sure how she managed to get a response that actually connected with the question she had been posed, "I-I always thought that he p-paid them off."

Taking a moment after his words, she slowly reached up, and pulled all her wet hair over to one side of her shoulder, taking the time to focus her mind, and come up with a response.

Turning around, the water swishing around them as she slid against his body, she guided his hands back to where they were previous, before hooking her own around his neck, and pressing close, "How about," she ran her hand along his chest slowly, taking great care to etch the lines of the muscles she found there, "You see, if you can figure out what I'm thinking, and if you get it right, I suppose, I can find a way to... reward you."
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:09 am

Mars smirked down at her. "Guess what you're thinking?" he said. He trailed the fingers of one hand down along her spine, hand moving down to give her bum a squeeze. His other hand was doing something else entirely, exploring and teasing.

"I think for one, you're thinking about what my hands are doing. And I see you're admiring my musculature," Mars said. He bent his head to kiss along the side of her neck. "Just maybe, you're also wondering how effective your teasing is. The answer is it's working, by the way."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:36 am

For half a second her hand wavered from its path, quivering before she took a hitched breath and managed to force the last bit of brain power she had back onto her previous job.

He wasn't so far off, though she'd like to argue it wasn't so much that she was thinking about what his hands were doing as much as... it were... a response.

A response that sent her next words quivering passed the moan getting stuck in her throat.

"W-well," she brushed her lips after her finger, moving upwards, "I suppose it deserves some admiration." Following along to his jaw, she smirked against his skin. "I suppose y-you were close enough. I guess I can give you your reward."
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:15 pm

Mars smirked at the way her voice quavered, liking the effect he had on her. He turned his head so the were nose to nose.

"So I do get a reward," he said. He grinned as his arms tightened around her. "What did you have in mind? Something special? Something sweet? A surprise? I'm very eager to find out."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:03 pm

Proximity was causing endless neurons to fire off in her head, physical response, for the moment, taking priority over everything thing else. Each touch tingled and burned leaving an unbridled desire for more. A desire, which after remarkably little deliberation, Juliet decided to give into.

Limited experience resulted in the first few moments her lips met his to be hesitant as she reassessed the semi new ground she was flinging herself in. It only took a half a second for her realize that she wasn't so inapt as she had formally thought; with her second wave of confidence, more self assured, her kiss became more hungry, exploring to her own ends, as she pulled herself closer.

"That," she stated when she was finally satisfied to a point of drifting away, "Was just for me; honestly, this think of rewards is so stressful - figured I'd give myself one."

Her grin was innocent. She placed soft kiss upon the top of his jaw, "As for you... Well, I suppose, the only fair way to make sure it really is a reward, is for you to tell me what you want," another kiss, slightly lower, "Anything within my ability," the next kiss lower still, "consider me your own personal genie. You're wish, my command."

Her last kiss lingered just to the left of his lips, hinting, but not giving up anything. She pulled back then to meet his gaze, her own completely serious, sparks of other emotions danced up every few second, though nothing made her waver.

"So, the question then becomes. What does Mars Pagan want?"
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:23 pm

Mars let her control the kiss, matching her hunger but not overpowering it. He smirked when she said it was just for her.

Her attentions were having their effect on him. Of course they were, he was a guy. Not that Mars didn't like it, because he did.

"Does that mean I gotta rub the magic lamp?" he asked, grinning rakishly. His hands moved over her body before his arms tightened around her, pulling her close. He thought about her question. There were a lot of ways he could answer that would have pleasing results. He had used them a lot, too. Mars decided on something a little different.

"What if I said I wanted you?" He pressed a light kiss to her lips. "Is that wish within your command?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:18 am

"I think you've done a fair share of rubbing," she couldn't help but smirk through her response even as her body responded to the current bout of movement from his hand with a delightful little shiver, "Though I can't say more would ever hurt."

In all honesty, the girl hadn't thought about what sort of response she had wanted, or had hoped to get from her proposition. Much like the kiss she had let her mind work through intuition alone and say the first thing that came to her mind. Though she couldn't deny the perfect little thrill that the response she got sent through her, particularly when a tiny little grin was attempting to work its way across her face.

She bent her arm to run a hand slowly through his hair, "I think, that, that could most definitely be within my command. Though you know, for genie paper work and such, details are required - surprisingly dull people genies. So what exactly does wanting me entail?"
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:25 pm

At her words, Mars rubbed his hands over her body again, slowly and deliberately. He could tell that she liked his response.

"Paperwork? That sounds more than dull," he smirked. "I guess wanting you would entail lots of things. Attraction. Lust. Desire. That's just in wanting you. Real question is what does a guy get when he asks his own personal genie for a pretty little rose?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:53 pm

The girl nodded her head slowly, her responses to his acts as expressive as ever. It was hard to keep things straight, everything muddling her head. It was still at that point where everything was beginning to wear away to just the base desires, hunger's rudimentary drives.

"Well I suppose it would entitle you to this," she rested his hand on her shoulder blade,"And this," she slide it further down her back, curbing it around to her sides, "And this," she slide it down further still, "And I suppose, just about anything else on said rose you can touch."
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:48 pm

Mars gave a devil-may-grin. "So, that would entitle me to this?" He kissed under the edge of her jaw and down to her collar bone. "And this..?" He held his breath as his head went under the water, his lips exploring down the front of her body.

Emerging from the water, he smirked at her. He kissed her on the lips as he pulled her body against him. Running a hand along her thigh, he hooked her knee up and over his hip.

"Let's do some touching, then," Mars said.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:14 pm

"Y-yes," her head nodded answering the question that she knew was mostly redundant. When his he'd reappeared from the water it was with no complaint that she kissed back, allowing her body to be pulled closer, placed to his command.

Moving against him, letting her brain act without control, she nudged her nose against his, lips smirking, "Let's."

And then she was kissing him again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:00 pm