Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

The Sniffles

Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

The Sniffles Empty The Sniffles

Post by Damian Gray Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:02 am

Damian was seated at one of the study tables in the common room, doing his homework only because he had no more time to procrastinate on it. It was due in a couple of days, so he needed to get it done. One didn't stay at the top of their class by failing to turn in work.

As he reached forward to dip his quill in ink, he sniffled. The boy straightened abruptly. When had he started sniffling? Merlin's shorts - was he getting sick? He hated being sick!

Mood suddenly a bit sour, Damian tossed his quill down on the table and slouched back in his chair. He folded his arms across his chest.

And sniffled again.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Sniffles Empty Re: The Sniffles

Post by Leshia Prewett Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:39 pm

Leshia walked into the common room. She had just came back from talking with Tabi at the lake. It was good to know that her sister was going to try and spend a lot of time with her. She just smiled a little bit until she realized that she had homework. And it was something that she really didn't want to put off. Because then she would have to explain to Tabi and her father. Which he would beat her for it.

She then looked around the room when she heard someone sniffling. Because she thought that she would be the only one here. But Leshia was wrong when she seen a boy who was older than her. And he was doing his homework. She couldn't help but think to her. “ Well he has the right idea.”

Leshia hated it when she knew anybody was sick. She knew what it felt like and really hated it. And she thought maybe she could help him out. Even though she really didn't know who he was. That is when she walked over to the table that he was working at.

“ Hey I have to Elderberries that I can make it a tea for you. I got them from a muggle who says that they help when you have colds and get sick.”
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:25 am

Juliet flopped into a chair across from the boy, a wide grin - opposite of the expression of her fellow house-mate - on her face and raised an eyebrow at the thrown quill.

"What did it ever do you, grumpy pants?" picking up the 'offending' object, Juliet twirled it as she turned towards the other girl sitting there - she missed whatever words she had said to Damian. "Seems like a perfectly innocent quill to me, don't you think?" This last question was raised towards the girl, a blond who J. J. was pretty sure was in her year, but couldn't quite recall her name, so said so.

"I'm Juliet, in case you were as callous as me, and didn't remember my name either."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Leshia then sighed a little bit. She just noticed a girl come and sit beside of him. That didn't matter much to her. But she knew that she had to at least smiled a little bit. “ Yeah that quill didn't do anything wrong to you.” She knew that question was meant for her. As seeing as she and this guy was the only ones in the common room.

“ Hey Juliet, I am Leshia. Sorry I am bad with name. And if you think you see me that is because I have a twin that looks like me.”
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:13 am

Damian had been about to reply when J.J. came and sat across from him. He smirked at her a bit. "Maybe I decided I didn't like it, anymore?" he said.

Turning his attention back to Leshia (he knew at least one of the names of most of his housemates), the prefect shook his head. And sniffled. "That's alright," he said. "I've got pepper-up in my trunk. I just need to go get it."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:07 pm

Leshia was smiling as she was enjoying herself. This was making her feel better because she had a feeling that her sister was going to get some bad news. And Leshia knew that would be from Ivano.

She then was looking at Damian ( One of the housemates that she could remember his name). “ Ok thought that I would offer.” It was good to be around people who was in the same house as she was in. Usually she never talked to anyone. But today was different.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:36 am

Juliet shrugged her shoulder at the girl, "Can't say I know that name either, but... you are fourth year aren't you? I'm sure I must have seen you around class. Forgive me for being too distracted introduce myself." She had a wide open grin on her face, her voice still kind and open though she wasn't particularly concerned with being forgiven or not.

"Well that just seems like harsh judgement," she shook her head, and returned the smirk as she turned back to her old friend, "It should at least get a trail before just tossed away."
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:33 am

"Thanks for that," Damian gave a quick grin. "You gonna sit, or just stand there?" He nudged an empty chair out a bit with his foot to illustrate his point, raising a quizzical brow.

The boy gave a quiet snort. "You know, as an inanimate object, I'm pretty sure the quill doesn't possess the feelings to care whether it gets a trial or not. Besides, I'm not tossing it out," Damian paused to sniffle, scowling briefly, then shaking his head, "just tossing it aside. It's a good quill."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:00 pm

Leshia then was smiling as she walked over to the couch. She decided that she was just going to sit and watch them.

She just trying not to pass out. Sometimes she wished she knew what happened to her when she was passed out. Leshia was starting to think that something happened and she had no idea what it was. But she was listening to everything that Damian and Juliet was talking about. “ There is nothing wrong with putting a quill aside and picking it back up for a later time.”
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:42 pm

Watching the girl, she made a face, though her eyes were still sparkling with laughter, "Oh, siding with him are we. I see how it is." Laughing slightly, she raised her eyebrow and turned to the boy, her smile mischievous now, "that just seems unfair to inanimate objects. They could have feelings, you never know."

Happy with her not really supported argument, Juliet leaned back in her chair, glancing at the two upon the couch. The way she glanced at the girl was curious, she wanted to learn more about her; Dame, she already knew, Juliet wasn't that curious at all... until she caught a movement out of the corner of her eye, and the familiarity of it struck her so that....

A frown appeared on her face. The way the light, or he had turned his head had made her think that she had seen... but that was ridiculous. Sitting before her was just Dame now. She'd known the boy since fourth year, there was nothing different about him.

But now that she'd thought it, she couldn't help but knock the feeling that..

"It's funny, you know," she started to say, "for a moment you looked like..." she shook her head and laughed, "Ignore me, I think I'm going slightly batty."
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:54 am

"Exactly," Damian said to Leshia, shooting J.J. a challenging glance. Leshia elected to seat herself on the sofa.

Giving another annoying sniffle, Damian proceeded to pack his belongings into his book bag--including the previously tossed aside quill. He paused to raise an eyebrow at his friend.

"Slightly?" he teased. Hoisting his bag onto his shoulder, he sniffled again and grimaced. "I'm going to go take that potion. Talk to you girls another time." With a parting wave, he turned to the steps leading up to the boy's dormitories.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:22 pm