Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

there's extreme, and then there's me.

Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

there's extreme, and then there's me. Empty there's extreme, and then there's me.

Post by Jess Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:00 pm

Certh. The one word that seemed to constantly dominate her mind. She knew now that she liked him, actually, she wasn't even sure that "like" quite covered it; but there was just something about the way the two had barely spoken all year that made her feel quite self-conscious, like he didn't feel the same way and was avoiding her for reasons she wasn't sure of. With a sigh, Jessica slumped against the wall and brought one of her legs up to her chest. She was losing weight, she knew that. And she didn't have an eating disorder, she just didn't feel like eating much lately. And that, knowing her lack of knowledge on the subject, was likely to be what an eating disorder was. Not that she really cared.

She flipped herself, so that she was lying on her back with her pristine aqua blue converse pressed against the wall. The brace on her back made her just want to slide around. It would have been fun. But fun was one of the last on her to-do list. School was first. Then seeking out the boy Sergiy had presumed was her boyfriend was next. Fun was definitely last.