Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

be yourself.

Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

be yourself. Empty be yourself.

Post by Ellie Perdice Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:30 pm

The music she knew so well coursed through Ellie's veins as she let the upbeat tune take over her. She started jumping around expertly in the heels she was wearing, which she hoped weren't traipsing mud throughout the place. She started mouthing the words to the song she'd spent her life adoring, even singing aloud for parts without fully meaning to do so.

Her short, blue dress that made her look like she was off to a fashion show was tight on her skin, but nonetheless she looked quite sophisticated. While she never had loved dancing very much, Ellie was obsessed with music lately. Something about the way it made her forget about her step-mother's pregnancy made her such a cheerier person. Not to mention Jaiden. He was making her pretty happy.

In the moment, Ellie was glad to be alone. The common room was empty, and she didn't know of anyone being around in their dorms, so she'd cranked up the volume and let her hair down to try and raise her down spirits. Mia was getting to her again. And it royally sucked. But the music was making that better.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

be yourself. Empty Re: be yourself.

Post by Leshia Prewett Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:35 pm

Leshia just came from seeing her sister. And she knew that she was upset since Ivano broke up with her over an owl. That was something that you should never do. That only showed how much of a coward he actually was. And that he was never meet for her twin. She knew once she saw him again, Leshia would give him a piece of her mind.

She sighed because she had no idea how to make everything better. Tabi was sure that Ivano was the one guy. And now they was both single maybe Tabi could help her find a boyfriend. But she was sure that her twin wasn't thinking about that yet. Things had to get better for the both of them soon. Tabi break up and Leshia home life.

Leshia then could swear that she was hearing music coming from the common room. That is when she walked in and seen that someone was enjoying themselves. Which Leshia though was a good thing. But she didn't want to interrupt anything.
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ellie Perdice Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:34 pm

Ellie lifted her hands and ran them through her hair as she sung, dancing around the room. Well, dancing, jumping in a slightly more energetic way than just for a workout covered it better than dancing, but hey, same difference right? Her heel got caught in the corner of a coffee table, and with a hissed swear she fell down onto her rear end.

"Troll shit in a kitchen..." she grumbled, rubbing her thigh that had caught the corner of said table, and she felt like someone had thrown a particularly pointy brick at her leg. It wasn't until she got back up and was looking for a bruise that she noticed someone else there.

"Oh, uh, hi," she smiled weakly and flushed, embarrassed to have been caught. She turned the music down to a volume just audible. She sat on the arm of a chair and was still inwardly cursing at the pain in her leg. That would be a shining bruise, for sure...
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:26 pm

Leshia then was watching this girl just dance around. It was like she didn't have a care in the world. Which it was actually fun to watch. She couldn't help but smiling while watching her. Leshia forgot about what Ivano did to her sister. And by the way this girl was sweating it was a workout for her.

She felt bad when she seen that she ran into a table. Leshia wished that there was something that she could do to make everything better. But there was nothing that she could do.

“ Oh hi.” She smiled because she knew that the girl must be embarrassed. But Leshia didn't mind it. “ Looks like you was having some fun.”
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ellie Perdice Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:26 pm

Ellie had been having fun before she fell. It must've been the surprise of knowing someone else was in the room. No matter what she convinced herself, dancing in front of people really didn't sit well with her. It was a fear of injury that might tarnish her natural good looks or her ability to do her favorite things in the world. None of which were sports.

Wiping her forehead on the back of her hand, she pulled a disgusted face. Ew. Sweat... She didn't do that a lot, if she could help it. Sweating made her feel gross and sticky and just overall not very clean. She made a mental note to take a shower later on.

"Hey," Ellie grinned, trying not to show that she was ever so slightly humiliated at falling over in front of someone. Grace was usually such a second instinct that it came naturally. Well, clearly not today. "Yeah, I guess so. No worries though, I was about to stop. I'm Ellie," she grinned. "You are?"
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:57 am

Leshia then started to feel bad that she walked in on this girl. It looked like she was having fun dancing. Like she didn't have a care in the world. Leshia felt a little bit jealous of this girl and she didn't even know her.

She then watched the girl as she was whipping the sweat off her. That was something that Leshia hated. Because after while it would make you stink.

“ Hey.” She then tried to smiled just a little bit. She knew that she was going to be nice. “ I am Leshia.”
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ellie Perdice Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:41 pm

"Hey Leshia," Ellie grinned and stood up, facing the other girl who had entered. "It's really great to meet you. I'd shake your hand, but uh... I'm pretty gross right now," she suppressed a giggle as she crossed her arms across her chest and continued to grin at the other Hufflepuff girl.

"I don't think I've seen you around before... What year'er you in? I'm fourth, myself," the girl said with a slight shrug of her shoulders. Her smile didn't falter as she waited for an answer and sung along to the now extremely quiet sounding song in the background in her head.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:56 am

Leshia then started to smile. “ Hey Ellie. It is really nice to meet you too.” She always loved to meet new people. “ Don't worry you don't have to shake my hand. I can tell that you was enjoying it cause you worked up a sweat.” She then seen that Ellie was grinning at her.

“ I don't think I seen you before either. And I am in my fourth year and if you think that you might see me. You might be seeing my twin. Just remember that cause some people thought that I was Tabi.” But she was having a nice time talking with Ellie.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:38 am