Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

So Emotional

Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

So Emotional Empty So Emotional

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:55 pm

Daniel walked into the uppermost level of the clock tower, a rhythem in his walk. He had the dance steps and music from the previous night's rehersal playing through his mind. He was spending most of his alone time like this. Mind focussed on only one thing, Juliard. He wasn't even 100% present with his classes anymore. New York was his perogative, and nothing would sway him from that. The only times he allowed himself a break, was when he was with Casey and Kat, or with Gorny. He had some other friends, but he didn't spend much time with them. He bumped into another person and was instantly on the ground to help them up.

"I am so so so so so sorry." He helped the girl to her feet and dusted her off a look of genuine concern in his face.

(Just for the heck of it, here's what dan is wearing on this fine afternoon https://media.photobucket.com/image/Kurt%20Hummel%20Outfits/libelluledargent/Kurt%2520Hummel%2520Wears%2520Clothes%25202/nbk7.jpg)
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

So Emotional Empty Re: So Emotional

Post by Jess Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:06 pm

Having just been running around outside like a total mad woman, Jess decided to take to the clock tower. She needed a breather, and the air was cooler up there anyway, It would help her mind sort itself out. What was she going to do about Certh? What was she going to do about her dad, who, by the day, was starting to get crazier and crazier? He was even talking to his "wife" when watching the TV! The wife that hadn't been alive in years... The wife that was dead. Long gone. Gestorben. Shaboom.

Deep in thought, Jessica had started to pace. At first, just a few steps in each direction, but had progressed to walking laps of the tower. When she was bumped into, she fell flat out on her rear and let out a low growl. "Hey, wat-" she started to scream at the boy, but upon noticing that he looked concerned, she lowered her tone. "Watch where you step..." she muttered and rolled the sleeves of her black hooded jumper up to the elbows.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:16 pm

Dan frowned at the younger looking little girl and sighed, adjusting his bag slightly on his shoulder. He felt bad for knocking her over, and even worse for knowing it was all because he wasn't looking at where he was going.

"i truthfully am sorry, just a lot on my mind. My names Daniel, Daniel Heartford. Most call me Danni though, so you can too I suppose." he smiled kindly at the girl
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:22 pm

Jess looked up at the taller and older boy, rolling back her shoulders the way she normally would before a punch up. She relaxed and crossed her arms across her chest, kicking at the floor with her black pumps. Her legs were slightly cold, thanks to the ripped skinny jeans she'd opted to wear, and she shuddered. "It's cool, Dan. Can I call you tht? I'm Jessica. Jessica Lupin. Second year, Slytherin. Most call me Jess, though," she said with a smile. The smile faltered when she said the rest of her sentence. "Well, you know. The ones who are either brave, dumb or arrogant enough to actually talk to me. I've got this sorta, scary if you like, reputation," she shrugged.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:31 pm

Daniel nodded with a smile at this girl. He had taken a liking to her already.

"yes, dan is fine, and i don't find you scary in the slightest jess. I find you to be quite charming." he pulled a bottle of water from hios bag and held it out to her "want one?" his smile was warm and friendly, as always, but especially kind for this girl. She just created an aura that said her past was slightly less than to be desired
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Jess was confused. People weren't nice to her, except Charlotte and Certh. Maybe the odd teacher, but other than that, people generally thought she was creepy and strange. She accepted his warm smile anyway and stood back against something hard, but she didn't take the time to see what it was.

"Uh, sure, thanks," she said. Her cheeks were still flushed from her run earlier, and her nose was pink too from the bitterness of the air. She wasn't used to it, really. She didn't exactly get out much. "Charming? Well, that's a new one. Weirdo, funny, cute on one account, and lets say that guys got a broken nose a few minutes later... But never charming. Thanks, you're not so bad yourself," she grinned and took a small sip from the bottle of water.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:47 pm

Dan smiled sadly. This girl didn't deserve to be bullied. He'd stand up for her no matter what. She could now consider herself his friend. He'd take her under his wing and never let a thing happen to her.

"Well jessica, those who were mean to you in the past were wrong, and now they'll have to answer to me, because i'm not one to tolerate people judging others for their appearance, choices, or sexuality..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:57 am