Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Coffee and Cake - Open

Coffee and Cake - Open Empty Coffee and Cake - Open

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 2:27 pm

Anastasia sat down in one of the many comfy chairs, placing down a delicious chocolate mud cake she'd made. She cut herself a slice and summoned over a cup of coffee and a spoon. With a sigh she took her first bite of her delicious treat and all her troubles seemed to melt away.

Anya's long brown hair lay across her face so she brushed it back behind her ear. Her dark brown eyes scanned the room as she stretched.

It sure is good to be able to continue teaching. I wonder how I'll cope with the mute girl... I guess perseverance is the key...
    David Arterton
    David Arterton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Coffee and Cake - Open Empty Re: Coffee and Cake - Open

Post by David Arterton Sun May 15, 2011 5:07 pm

David entered the staff room, ruffling his hair as he went. Seeing a teacher already there, one of the newer members of staff, he grinned.
    "Hi," he said. "Mind if I join you?"

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 5:11 pm

Anastasia smiled up at the man that walked in. "Sure, take a seat. Would you like some cake?"

Taking in his appearance she wondered who he might be, and why she had not met him before.
    David Arterton
    David Arterton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by David Arterton Sun May 15, 2011 5:27 pm

"Thank you," he said, taking the offered slice. He took a bite and grinned. "This is lush," he complimented. "Did you bake it?"
    He smiled. "I'm David. I teach Muggle Studies."

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 5:35 pm

"Anastasia, I teach Domestic Magic. Yes I backed it earlier today, It's one of the many things I enjoy doing..." Smiling with a little pride that David liked her cake. "How was your first lesson? Have you been teaching here long?
    David Arterton
    David Arterton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by David Arterton Sun May 15, 2011 5:41 pm

"I started last year," he said cheerfully. "I can't believe I spent six years out of the place."
    "Domestic Magic, eh?" he said with a grin. "I'm not surprised. You're good at cooking; it'd be a shame to waste that talent. How're you finding things?"

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 5:49 pm

"Well, this is my ninth year teaching. It's a new country and a new life, but it's a good change. I'm from Salem myself. I miss my daughter a lot, being here. I was upset to find that admittance to Hogwarts is elven years old. Most schools in America the children start as young as seven. So she's studying there till she's old enough to attend Hogwarts." She grins and looks to David.

"I'm babbling, aren't I?"
    David Arterton
    David Arterton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by David Arterton Sun May 15, 2011 5:55 pm

David grinned. "No, you're not babbling at all!" he assured her. "I have a daughter too. She's almost six. She has to stay with her nan while I'm teaching, but one day she might come here. What's your daughter's name?"

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 6:00 pm

"Annabella, she's a bright young witch and your daughter? Her name?" Smiles and finds herself silently wondering what happened to the mother.
    David Arterton
    David Arterton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by David Arterton Sun May 15, 2011 7:41 pm

"Becca," he replied with a smile. "She's nice enough, except sometimes she can be a little terror. But that's kids for you." He grinned. "Annabella's a pretty name."

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 8:49 pm

"Yes, that is children for you." A long pause while she drunk some of her coffee.

"Teaching has many rewards... But it isn't every day you find yourself at a loss with one of your students. In all my years of teaching I've had the trouble makers and the teachers pets, but this year I'm faced with something more difficult then I ever thought I'd have to face. I have a student in my class of five. Who's a mute and her only form of communication is to write down what she wants to say. other then if the person intrudes her mind... have you happened across this problem before?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:26 am