Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

New Encounters

Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

New Encounters - Page 2 Empty Re: New Encounters

Post by Artemis Capulet Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:59 am

Artemis was watching this girl. And the way that she was talking she was more mature then her age. Which that was a good thing. He was now sitting by her. “ Your Aunt is right about that. And I used to talk about it to my family who has nothing to do with me anymore.”

He was glad to be talking to someone that he didn't have to teach with. Or a student from one of his classes. He then seen how Rosetta was smirking. “ Drinking isn't all that bad. I mean beer helps flush out your kidneys. And I don't drink all the time.”
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:23 am

She cocked her head at him before pouting, "Family is family, why do you say they have nothing to do with you anymore?" she sighed and brought her knees up to her chest, not caring particularly that she was wearing a dress. "If they were family they would always lend an ear and you, mister Capulet, would try and communicate with them too, not just wait until they acknowledge you."

She rolled her eyes at him, "For a professor you sure don't teach people good" she said with a slight chuckle and an innocent look on her face. "Alcohol is a form of downer drug so it's best not to take it when you're depressed" she said, staring at her feet.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:53 pm

Artemis then sighed as she talked about family. “ All mine have dispersed and left. Not sure what happened to Athena. She may have moved away with my parents. My twin brother Theo left with some girl that he was always drinking with. And then Rhea I am sure ran away with Claude.” His life was pathetic . “ And that is all of my family, they all went away and I have no idea where they are.”

He then rolled her eyes when she told him he wasn't a good teacher. “ I am sure that you never had me as a professor. My students like me and I know they like what I teach.” Rosetta was talking about his drinking. “ Yeah I only drink once in a while and then I use Whiskey like a cough syrup when I need something for a bad cold.”
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:14 pm

Rosetta ducked her head, who was she kidding? She didnt know anything about this man's life and here she was babbling about how wrong he was. Maybe she was wrong and what she heard just proved that. "I'm sorry monsieur Capulet" she said with a frown before lying on her back. "I did not know"

She nodded and sighed "That is true and for that I'm sorry again monsieur Capulet"
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:56 pm

Artemis was looking at Rosetta. She was sorry because she didn't know how his life was before speaking her mind. “ You didn't know anything about me. And you should never say that you are sorry for speaking your mind. You had no idea about my family.”

He smiled. “ But I am sure that you would love to take Domestics? And please none of this monsieur Capulet. It is just Artemis or Artie as my sisters call me.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:08 am