Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A few talks passed

Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

A few talks passed Empty A few talks passed

Post by Mia Granger Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:17 pm

A long time ago...

Spoiler:

Rose Ann Lucinda wandered around the grounds of Durmstrang dressed in her regular clothes of jeans, shirts and boots, considering they wouldn't be required to wear the uniform during there were no lessons.

It was the beginning of Third Year and Lena,her adopted mother's Fifth year. She wore a smile on her face as she wandered around, skipping over stones and even trying to balance herself on them.

Rose found a big rock where she balanced herself and pretended to fly all the while changing the colors of her hair.

She knew she looked silly but it was her. She giggled once more before her eyes widened as she lost her footing...
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

A few talks passed Empty Re: A few talks passed

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:39 pm

It was his fifth year, and Dylan was frustrated.

Kait had been missing since summer now, and nobody knew where she went. The Seven Devils went on a search, but that didn't help. They still had no clue where she is. Dylan was busy making sure that Lora stayed some what sane throughout all of this.

And naturally, he was the calmest one.

He stopped to watch a girl who's hair was changing color. Dyl had seen her around before- she was one of the people here who could change their appearance at will. It was a pretty awesome gift. But he wasn't sure if he wanted it. He liked his appearance.

Then she fell, which made him panic a bit. He rushed to the younger girl, and helped her up. "You alright?"
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:08 pm

Rose Ann huffed as she had fallen on her bum. She blinked in surprise when she felt hands helping her up "Oh hello" she said calmly and brushed herself off, taking steps back from him. "I'm fine really" she said flashing a bright smile at him.

She pouted as she knelled on one knee to check her other knee. She saw it was scraped and pouted. But other than that she was okay. She stood up once more and nodded, "Who are you?"
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:22 pm

Dylan smirked and brushed off his hands. "Do you fall down often or something? You took that fall pretty well." He frowned at the broken skin and pulled out his wand. "I know a healing spell that will help. It's one of the few that I know how to do, and well." His lack in magical talent was obvious in his classes, but Dyl has gotten over it a long time ago.

"Dylan Veer," Dylan replied easily, not too concerned about giving his name out to a stranger.
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:58 am

Rose shook her head, "Falling down isn't really that much of a big deal when you've tried killing yourself" she replied calmly with a shrug of her shoulders. She did smile however when he offered to help her. "Can you please? I don't feel like limping along school now"

She tilted her head and flashed a bright smile, her eyes going yellow as her hair turned an even more brighter shade of blonde than her current one "Rose Ann Lucinda at your service, Lord Dylan!"
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:53 am

His eyebrows disappeared in his bangs, but didn't comment. That was a story Dyl wasn't sure if he wanted to know. So he just knelt down and waved his wand in a careful manner. Dyl watched the skin repair itself and grinned up at her. "See? Good as new."

"Now I have a servant, a loyal one?" Dylan grinned cheekily, sticking his hands in his robe's pockets. "Mind getting me some ice cream?" He joked. "But nice meeting you. What year are you in?"
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:13 am

Rose smiled lightly at the boy before squealing in delight "Thank you!" she said, jumping up and moving her knee so that she'll be slightly less uncomfortable than before.

"A loyal one" the Uchitel said with a nod before a mischievous grin lit up her face. She reached towards the pouch on her waist- the one most commonly used for storing galleons and the like. She whispered into it, which was a bit weird before putting her hand in it, surprisingly her whole arm slid into the small bag.

She pulled out a cup of ice cream with the lid attached and smiled, handing it to him before tying her pouch back around her waist and bowing. "Always grateful to be of service Lord Dylan" she said with a chuckle.

She tilted her head at him "3rd year! I'm an Uchi!"
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:24 pm

He tilted his head as her arm disappeared in her purse thingy. Obviously, it was a piece of magic. Did it have unlimited storage, or was connected to a vault or something? Dylan's question was answered when a bowl of ice cream and he stared at her with wide eyes. "Does that... like... give you everything you need? Or want?"

The Slushatel accepted the bowl of ice cream and peeked inside the bowl, as if to make sure it was really there. Man, he was joking when he asked for some... but know he really wanted ice cream. "Thank you, o loyal one." Dylan put the lid back on, and sat it beside him, grinning.

"Fifth year, Slushatel," Dylan replied, chuckling at her bubbly personality. Did he act like that in third year?
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:27 pm

Rosetta chuckled at the older boy's surprise and smiled at his question, "That depends on what the user wants to use it for" she said with a shrug and gestured to the pouch. "I used it to give Lord Dylan food which is not bad but good" she said, giggling when she finished.

She mock curtsied to him, liking this slight game of make pretend. "Anything for the most noble Lord" she said before laughing. She nodded and poked at his chest "They say Slushies are scary" she said almost in a matter of fact tone before looking at him curiously "Why aren't you?"
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:09 pm

"How is getting me ice cream, not good?" Dylan asked, with a pout. His hair fell into his eyes, but not hiding his blue eyes that was sparkling with laughter. "And I like that name, Lord Dylan. Should I prance around the school now, acting pompous and bossy? Telling everybody to bow?," Dyl joked. He personally didn't remember the last time he felt this carefree.

"Slushies... scary?" He echoed, blinking like an owl. "Arn't slushies supposed to be sneaky and stuff... not scary?" Dylan personally didn't see how he was sorted into Slushatel, but he didn't really think over it. "I don't think I want to be scary. I like making friends, not scaring them off."

Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:21 pm

Rosetta chuckled "If it were poisoned then it would be bad" she explained before her eyes widened "But I'd never do that to Lord Dylan! Never!" she defended before giggling. "If you want then you can, some people might play along" she said before bowing.

"Well sneakiness sometimes equal to scariness" she said with a pout. "Like monsters they sneak about, so they're scary" she added as an explanation before tilting her head "But that doesn't mean I'm comparing you to a monster by the way" she nodded to his words and smiled, "Well so far you're not so yay!" she exclaimed, clapping her hands like a little girl.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:25 pm

"It better not, my servant. There is some punishment waiting out there for non-loyal servants," Dylan told her seriously with an amused glint in his eye. "Some. To the others I will just look like a pompous person with a prefect badge."

Smirking, Dylan said, "So do I have to go around sneaking around and going 'boo'?" Yawning, Dylan shook his head and his hair fell into his face. His lips formed a pout as he glared at his bangs. "I need to cut my hair again."
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:59 pm

She pales ever so slightly. He looked so serious about it. "Then good thing I'm very loyal Lord Dylan!" She raised an eyebrow and bleh'd "Some people judge people too quickly"

She hums and skips about randomly before stopping in front of him, "Maybe you should! Show them whose the Lord!" she stated, an amused curl to her lips, "Nah ya look cute like that"
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:42 pm

"They do," Dylan agreed. "But then again, some of the judging are right." Laughing, he sat down, eating his ice cream. "So what brings you out here?" He raised his right eyebrow and glanced at his hair again. "Cute?" He echoed, with a curious tone. "If you say so. I might have it get charmed to grow another inch because it stops right in front of my eyes. Its annoying."

He ran his fingers through his hair, yawning. It was a nice day out, making him very tempted to just lay down in the grass and take a nap.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 am