Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A place in the clear

Starla Miller
    Starla Miller
    Second Year
    Second Year

A place in the clear Empty A place in the clear

Post by Starla Miller Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:14 pm

Starla decided to walk around the castle until she found a place away from all the dramatic people, talking about break ups, making up, love, stuff that could spark Starla's interest but not fully. Starla was startled when she saw something come out from a wall. She saw a door and decided to go in. She pushed the doors open and entered the mysterious room. She looked around and saw this was the room of requirement.

"Awesome" she mumbled. She heard the door shut and turned and saw it disappear. She shrugged and went to sit down on an old couch. She heard a noise and looked around, maybe it was just the wind.
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

A place in the clear Empty Re: A place in the clear

Post by Storm Everlee Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:03 pm

Storm had been reading in the dark corner of the room for a long time, when she heard a noise. It sounded like someone talking, so she dropped the book in her lap and crawled over to investigate.

The Gryffindor watched the younger girl from the shadows for a while, just looking curiously at her, head tilted. After not long, Storm stood up and cleared her throat.

"I'm not interrupting, am I?"
    Starla Miller
    Starla Miller
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Starla Miller Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:32 pm

Starla jumped when she turned to see a girl that looked older than her. Starla shook her head. "No, but I feel the need to ask you the same thing, I mean you were here first. If you want me to leave, I can walk out the door right now and just go for a walk or something" Starla said to her.

She could always go see what her brother was up too.
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:35 am

Storm shrugged her shoulders loosely. "Nah, s'okay. You can stay." She picked up her book and walked over to the girl and sat down beside her.

"What's your name?" the redhead asked.
    Starla Miller
    Starla Miller
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Starla Miller Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:14 pm

Starla nodded to her. "Thanks" Starla relaxed back in her seat, the girl ended up getting up and sitting next to her. Starla turned to face her.

"Starla Miller" she held her hand out to the girl. "What's your name" Starla asked.
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:35 pm

Storm crossed her ankles. "Starla? The names people think of these days. I think I'll call you Star." She shook her head. "Who I am? You're namesake is stars, mine is storms."

"So, what brings you here?"
    Starla Miller
    Starla Miller
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Starla Miller Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:41 pm

Starla simply nodded and laughed. "Yeah, my mother came up with it, she loved the planets and stars and apparently stars is symbolic for her" Starla shrugged. Her mother was a very misread person. "A lot of people do, so be my guest" Starla smiled. "Nice to meet you Storm".

Starla shrugged. "Just getting a read on the place, since I will be attending this place for the rest of the school time here". "You".
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:41 pm

"Symbolic..." Storm repeated silently. "Ah, okay." She briefly wondered how she'd gotten her own name. Storm. It didn't seem like the name a mother and father would pick for their oldest daughter. Well, not very feminine, to say the least. Not that Storm minded.

"I see," she said with a shrug. "I was just reading and basically hiding here. There were so many people in the common room that I couldn't get a second of peace. So I come here. Less of everything, and that's what I like about it." The Gryffindor gave a careless shrug.
    Starla Miller
    Starla Miller
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Starla Miller Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:01 am

Starla nodded. "Yeah or maybe your mom wanted something different from other names. You know like sometimes you see people with the same names or a name of their own, maybe that's why your mother decided to name you Storm" Starla gave a thought.

Starla nodded. "Yeah, before deciding to come and take a look around the common room was packed with a whole bunch of people. Couples I would say are the worst, always snogging and so close to each other" Starla sighed. A part of her wanted to be like them but than again, she didn't really care.
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:29 pm

"True," Storm pondered. "I don't actually care. It's a fine name. Suits me perfectly."

Storm wrinkled her nose. "So true. Couples are all over the place- not to mention each other. Snogging seems to be the only thing they do. Yell at them to get a room, it works. They go all embarrassed and walk off." She smirked.
    Starla Miller
    Starla Miller
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Starla Miller Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:46 am

Starla nodded to her. "Yeah it does suit you pretty well actually" Starla said and nodded in agreement.

Starla had to laugh. "Oh yes, I remembered when I first got here, I threw a water balloon at this couple and ran before they could catch me. They looked like they were about to go all the way" Starla sighed. Couples these days.
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:01 pm

"Thanks," Storm replied.

She rolled her eyes. "Ugh. That is way too typical for couples at the moment." The redhead grinned, punching Starla lightly on the shoulder. "That must've felt awesome. Really, we could be partners in crime!" Storm grinned proudly at her childish idea.
    Starla Miller
    Starla Miller
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Starla Miller Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:28 am

Starla nodded and sighed. "I know, like if you really want to go that far, just go to a closet or to their bedroom. It's crazy, like no one really wants to see that happen" Starla mentally shivered from the thought of actually seeing something like that at her age. Starla nodded. "I would love that, people wouldn't know what hit them" Starla smiled.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:18 am