Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Nobody Likes You

Bridget Dursley
    Bridget Dursley
    First Year
    First Year

Nobody Likes You  Empty Nobody Likes You

Post by Bridget Dursley Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:34 am

Bridget ran into Moaning Myrtle's bathroom, her face was red as she was holding back tears. She had just come from her Charms class, as usual no one sat with her, and as the class ended a Ravenclaw boy teased her about having no friends

Bridget leaned up against a toilet stall door, she pulled otu her wand and cast the Flippendo Charm a couple of times on the oppsite stall door, watching it continually being knocked back, and hearing the loud smack it made as it hit the wall

She didn't care if she was going to miss her Herbology lesson, what was the point she would have any friends in there anyway, she didn't have any friends anywhere. Bridget was so over this school, it was times like these she wished she never found out she was a witch, because she actually had friends at her muggle school, but her everybody was just plain rude
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Nobody Likes You  Empty Re: Nobody Likes You

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:56 pm

Blaine slipped into Moaning Myrtle's bathroom, ignoring her fruitless attempts to flirt with him. He wasn't into that crap.

"Yes yes hello Myrtle" he mumbled as he leaned into a wall sighing slowly. He had another episode today. He felt so.....winded now. Like he had a 200 lb weight on his chest. The whispers echoed through his mind and he trembled slightly.

'Karrrmmmmzzyyyy' he whined in his head 'Puppet neeeds something to cut apart'
    Bridget Dursley
    Bridget Dursley
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Bridget Dursley Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:19 am

The young Hufflepuff her a mumbling, it sounded as though someone had enntered the bathroom. But the sweet tone in Myrtle's voice suggested that it was a boy.

Bridget peered around the corner, surprized to see an older Gryffindor boy standing there, the young blonde screwed up her face, her green eyes fixed on the older boy

"GET OUT!" Bridget yelled, quite shocked and puzzled as to why a boy was in a GIRLS bathroom

"I'll tell Professor O'Brian on you" she added, in her attempts to scare off the the Gryffindor
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:20 pm

"Oh you don't scare me" Blaine said, directing his attention to the other young girl. "Not in the slightest, but you have guts. And I can't leave, Myrtle likes my company. We were just talking, mm Myrtle?"

Blaine smiled at the ghost and then walked over to the first year "You are gutsy, I'll give you that" He began to circle her like a wolf circling its dinner "But haven't you heard of me? Or what I do to people who piss me off?"
    Bridget Dursley
    Bridget Dursley
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Bridget Dursley Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:58 am

The young girl felt a cool chill come over her when the boy began to circle around her, it was almost like the same feeling when the Fat Friar would accidently drift through you. That cold damp feeling, the kind of feeling which makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand on ends.

The sweet Hufflepuff, crossed her arms and gave the older a boy a stern look into his seemingly dark eyes. "No... I don't know who you are" Bridget replied sharply

"Anyway if you did anything to hurt me I would tell Professor Chaos, and you would be out of Hogwarts faster then you could say exspelled" the young blonde said in a rather smug tone
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:37 am

"well well, isn't the ickle firstie a tough one?" Blaine smirked, sarcasm practically dripping from his words "and besides, you begun the fight here. Not I. How would I get expelled for this? and for another thing, headmaster knows of my....issues..." Blaine grinned "so I'm untouchable"
    Bridget Dursley
    Bridget Dursley
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Bridget Dursley Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:18 am

The young screwed but her nose at the boy's response, he seemed far to sure of himself, how could be possible be untouchable she thought to herself.

"I didn't start a fight!" the Hufflepuff protested "I was simply... defending myself, it's not normal for boys to just come barging into girls bathrooms you know" Bridget was becoming defensive at thought that this boy was trying to blame all this on her.

The young blonde then looked the boy up and down with a cautionary glance. "And I hardly think the Headmaster would approve of you going around threatening first years" Bridget then swished her head in the opposite direction of the Gryffindor, her lips pressed firmly together, if only she had perfected that leg locking curse she had been practicing, that would show him
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:42 pm

Blaine was getting mad now. This girl was so annoying. She was the first on his list. Well, maybe fifth. All depended on how enraged he was over break. All depended.

"Look kid, I don't know who you think you are. But you are quite stupid to pick a fight with the schools most insane student. I stabbed a classmate in the leg with my quil once when they tried to look off my paper in History of Magic. Don't act all big and tough firstie, You wont win when you're up against me. Nobody ever wins against Blaine" Blaines words came out in a low growl and a cold cackle soon filled the room
    Bridget Dursley
    Bridget Dursley
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Bridget Dursley Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:49 pm

There was an edge to this boy's voice which gave Bridget a slight chill, though she had never met someone so weird an annoying, "Insane, you can say that again" the young girl muttered softly

Brideget wasn't scared by this boy's threats, she had been given enough threats by her father every time she came home for school holidays, to not mention anything about magic around her grandfather who had a complete irrational fear of anything magical. So there for threats from some deranged boy wasn't going to unnerve her.

Bridget rolled her eyes at the boy after he finished his story of him stabbing another student "Like I told you before im not starting a fight, I just want you out of the girls bathroom, besides not even Myrtle as weird as she is, could stand a fruit cake like you"

The young girl hoped that Myrtle was far enough away, so that she didn't hear that comment last thing Bridget wanted was to get her shoes and cloak all wet from one of Myrtle's notourious floods.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:31 am