Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Different people make the best enemies

Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Different people make the best enemies Empty Different people make the best enemies

Post by Alex Gilbert Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:13 pm

Alex walked into the trophy room, she didn't want to get caught but for a prank she was going to steal all the trophy's and hide them all over the school. It didn't really help her though, because right when she entered the room with the large bag she heard a noise coming from somewhere. She sighed and looked around. Who the hell was that, and why were they interrupting her.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Different people make the best enemies Empty Re: Different people make the best enemies

Post by Sel Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:26 pm

"Fuck you!" the Slytherin shouted at the large trophy, emotionless upon her, "Why can't I be lifeless like you do? Why don't you have to experience the filthy feelings of being alone all the time? You're lucky. You have all these trophies around you. You don't need a love life. You don't need to realize all those stuff until you get one. You don't have to go waiting and looking for one. You don't have to say bitter things at all. You don't have to be wasted. You don't have to keep reminding yourself that it's okay. You don't."

She sighed, kicking one trophy aside, oblivious to the inscription, and walked rapidly, her feet racing against each other. Grunting, she pulled back her hair, the shadows of the glass panels quickly in charge of changing.

"Ouch!" Frances shrieked as she bumped into a human. Glaring, she spoke sharply, "Watch it!" and rubbed the edge of her arm where it hit, cursing.

As she looked aside to see who it was, she smirked mockingly, "Gilbert."
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Different people make the best enemies Empty Re: Different people make the best enemies

Post by Alex Gilbert Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:06 am

Alex tried not to look amused when she saw the one and only Iris Frances yelling at trophies. Alex hasn't seen the girl around in a while and now here she is, back at Hogwarts in the flesh. Alex felt the older girl bump into her and Alex watched Frances with her brown eyes. Alex nodded when the girl confirmed who it was.

"Yes Frances, in the flesh" Alex replied.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:03 pm

Dusting her shoulder away, the smirk still etched upon her face, the Slytherin huffed and crossed her arms, tilting her hip aside, "If not for your brother I could have made that bump worse."

"How's life?" Frances started, parting the strands of her black hair away from her eyes, "You seem bitchy these days. For all I heard. Congrats. Welcome to the club." and made a bitter laugh, her expertise.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:22 pm

Alex rolled her eyes and sighed. "Okay, what the hell does my brother have to do with any of this. He isn't here" Alex said. Why did Thomas matter in this kind of situtation.

Alex grinned. "Hm, yes was born bitchy, it will always be apart of me. Now I'm asking the same question to you. How's life" Alex asked sarcastically.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:47 pm

Crossing her arms tighter, Frances replied with a slight scowl, "I was friends with your brother. And I hate younger students. So... I could have done the same with you if not for Thomas." and shrugged.

"Well... now, I'm born a bitch." the Slytherin spoke with a nod, in her manner of pride and boastful glory against a fourth year standing below the belt in front of her, as if she belonged, "Life. What always happens. But I'm back,"

Smirking, she finished off with a wink, "And better. Now."
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:31 pm

Alex rolled her eyes. "Well good for my brother and you for being friends, if you want to date him, feel free, just take and keep him for yourself, gets him off my damn back" Alex sighed. "Lucky me" she said sarcastically.

"Awesome for you, but I think every Slytherin kind of is" Alex replied to her. Alex than knew what she mean't sometimes life happened to her as well. "Hm, I see".

Alex nodded to Frances. "Awesome".
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:58 pm

Shaking her head in her most amused grin, Frances replied with a bickering laugh, "Me? Date your brother? Date someone? Seriously?" and with a smirk yet again, she resumed as she rolled her eyes, "Well, you are out of your mind. But anyway, I'd like to see how it's like with him on your 'damn' back." and made quotation hand signals on air, the mocking smile still etched upon her sarcastic face.

"Everybody knows that." the Slytherin, belonging now to the class of mentality, commented, "It's not like we've never been part of the label or anything. We live with it for centuries now."

Shrugging, she asked with a raised eyebrow, "Well? What are you doing here in the first place? Meeting someone up to snog, eh? But expected nothing in return?" she paused with a bitter laugh, an evil smile racing across her pale face, her thoughts turning demonic, "You're not so lucky after all."
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:24 am

Alex than nodded. "Funny, but true, my brother can be quite annoying, but not as annoying as his friend" Alex said to her. She kind of figured it was stupid for her to have said that to Frances, but Alex couldn't resist. Alex scoffed. "One word, annoying, that's what he is and besides, I think I can hang in there until he leaves school" Alex replied.

"Yes we do, and I wish people can just take a hint and realize most of them aren't worthy for the school but than again it's fun to torment them" Alex listed mentally in her head on what she could do to the non-Slytherins.

Alex rolled her eyes and scoffed. "No, got bored in the common room, you can never stay in one place for too long" Alex replied to her. Alex rolled her eyes once more that night.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:04 am

And with that dumbest answer she had ever heard in her much entire life as a Slytherin waking to another glorious life, Frances scowled heavily and glared at the younger one, "You describe me as annoying? Who uses that word nowadays? Bitch, please. Anyway, except for you who can no longer find the exact words to fit in with mine. Wait, are you describing yourself instead?"

She shrugged, her bitter laugh still echoing through her coarse throat, "Huh. I bet your brother doesn't know me anymore. And I didn't say I'm still his friend. Why should I know? Three years ago I knew him. Well, not now. And his Ravenclaw girlfriend, Wells. I kinda miss her actually. I miss all the good old days."

"Anyway," the raven-headed girl interrupted, "I'm not here to relish the memories because number one: It's gross. And number two: I won't do it in front of you."

She crossed a foot, circled the paneled glass case of one trophy, an inch taller than her, and felt the surface of the smooth plane, her eyes on the still glimmering treasure behind it. "The common room?" she huffed after a moment of silence, "That's the most boring place ever. And I can see why. Maybe not enough toys in there to play with?"
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:29 am

Alex rolled her eyes and scoffed. "I was talking about Thomas's friend Caleb" she replied to Frances. "If I were to discribe you, I'd use a completely different word to sum you all up" Alex replied to her. She knew this girl was mouthy but she didn't expect this much, but Alex was in luck because she was just as bad. "I'd give myself another word as well".

Alex shrugged. "He'd know you anywhere, you're in his year and his house" Alex said. "I don't know if he's still dating her" Alex replied to her.

Alex rolled her eyes. "What ever, do what you want, I don't really care, I probably wouldn't listen anyway" Alex shrugged it off.

Alex snorted. "Yeah, that's why I'm barely in there and I'm more roaming the halls or hanging with the friends" Alex replied.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:57 am

Raising an eyebrow, the older Slytherin snapped back, "Oh I see. Well, I don't argue with them as annoying. They are pretty much in that category. And, that Caleb is such a dumbass. I can still remember us going together at the Christmas Ball. Gross." shivering, she continued, "And that was before I had my mind right. So I was a bit... freakish those days. Urgh."

"Yeah. See him in classes of course." Frances replied, "Well, that was a long long time ago. Who knows? And I've never seen Crystal here around anymore. She and the others just vanished midair. Without a warning. They all left."

She chuckled mockingly, "Good. Because I don't even guess your brain would work it all out with your sense of hearing." and stopped to take seat on one of the tables laid inside the room.

"Friends? Then why are you with me now?" she asked sarcastically, her playful yet diabolical soul making its way through her body, perfectly in the mood to be the villain of the younger ones. Specifically with this one.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:25 am

Alex nodded. "Well at least someone agrees with me that he is annoying. I swear people think he is funny" Alex rolled her eyes. She could imagin Caleb and her going together. Caleb was a flirt before he met Angel and they became a thing. He went from being a man whore to faithful, which is crazy but Caleb is Caleb.

Alex shrugged. "Well now I can't get him in trouble" Alex sighed. Alex hmped. "Yeah she is gone but her sister is still around, which is something I never would have thought" Alex exclaimed.

Alex scoffed. "My hearing is perfectly fine, but thanks for the reminder" Alex replied sarcastically.

Alex rolled her eyes. "I was with my friends, but I need a breather as well, I'm not gonna be all up on my friends because we all like to do other things, for instance before I came here I was doing something that would most likely end me up in detention" Alex explained. Frances was probably the last person Alex would ever hang out with.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:52 pm