Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Take a walk on the wild side

Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Take a walk on the wild side Empty Take a walk on the wild side

Post by Alex Gilbert Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:21 pm

Alex walked up to the clock tower wearing a London tank top, shorts that had holes and rips in them, a satine necklace, and black boots. Her nails were painted Slytherin colors. Alex's hair was curly and beautiful, which is good for her because she usually just throws it up. She looked around, thinking about her next prank when she heard a noise. "Again" Alex mumbled. This always happened to her. She turned to see a blond hair come into view. She looked like Tabi but this girl looked sweetier.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Take a walk on the wild side Empty Re: Take a walk on the wild side

Post by Leshia Prewett Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:39 pm

Leshia decided that she was going to go up to the clock tower. And it was so that she could get away from her sister. She knew that she would want her to go to St Mungos to find out what was wrong with her. And she knew that she should go. But she then noticed that someone was up there. And she could tell that they was a Slytherin. But she didn't know who she was. Leshia then smiled a little bit. “ Sorry I didn't know that anybody was up here.”
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:59 pm

Alex wasn't startled by the noise but she did turn around and saw her. "Hm, you look to sweet for Tabi, so by the looks of it, you're a twin of hers" Alex observed. Seriously, this girl looked too much sweeter than Tabi. "By the looks of it, you're in a different house from your sister, I'm guessing" Alex stated.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:36 pm

Leshia smiled as she seen this girl was a Slytherin. She had no idea if she was one of Tabi's friends or not. “ Yeah I am Tabi's twin Leshia.” She couldn't help but look at her trying to figure out if she knew who she was. “ Yeah I am the only Hufflepuff in a family of Slytherin. And they really didn't like that. Tabi has been always there for me.”
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:16 pm

Alex nodded to the Hufflepuff. "Hm, I see that, your sister and I talk, you could say we're friends" Alex replied. "It must be really difficult to be the only Hufflepuff in a family with Slytherin's, brave of you to actually stay as well. Me, I would have packed a bag and fled" Alex shrugged.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:38 am

Leshia then looked at this girl. And was listening to everything that she was saying. She was a friend of Tabi's so she could trust her. “ Yeah it is difficult considering my father hates me. This summer things happened and he was hoping that I was dead.” This person was saying that if it was her she would have packed her bag and left.

“ There really is no place to go. My older sister, Carmin I have no idea where she is anymore. And I know I stay because of Tabi. I really do love my twin.”
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:36 pm

Alex nodded. "Could never imagin how that must feel. My father loves my brother, sister, and I because we made it to the one house he approves of. So I wouldn't know how to give you advice on that" Alex replied. "Sucks, parents wanting their children dead, can never be a good sign" Alex stated.

Alex nodded. "Understandable, you love your twin, wouldn't know what it's like to have a twin because there is only one me in my house but the whole point in packing a bag is to have a fresh start, you never know where to go until you find it".
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:48 pm

Leshia then was standing there. “ Yeah my father doesn't love me. I am not a Slytherin and well I just act differently then him. He loves Tabi more than me.” She then was listening saying that she didn't know how to give advice. “ Yeah it is really my father who wants me dead and my mother goes along with what he says.” Leshia then started to blink. “ By the way what is your name?”

She smiled. “ Yeah I love my twin she is me. Well I can't explain what a twin is but I know Tabi is always there for me.” Leshia then sighed. “ Yeah I don't know where to go and I don't want to leave Tabi alone.”
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:36 pm

Alex nodded. "Hm, that sucks, that is such a shame for you, how does your sister act to that" Alex asked. Alex nodded. "My mother does that, but she'd actually step in and say something when it gets too over the top" Alex replied. "Alex".

Alex looked at her. "Techinally, she isn't you because you're Hufflepuff, she is Slytherin" Alex replied. "Tabi would be fine if you ever do leave".
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:58 pm

Leshia then started to sigh. “ Until this summer Tabi only really cared about herself. How to make herself look good for our father. But something happened the really upset Tabi and it was because I disappeared.” She then sighed. “ My mother doesn't really do that she just stands there.” Leshia couldn't remember if she gave her name. “ Leshia.”

She then rolled her eyes. “ Yes I know that she is in a different house. But we look the same.”Alex then said that Tabi would be fine if she ever did leave. “ No you really don't understand Tabi needs me. Our older sister left us and Tabi doesn't want to ever see her again.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:05 pm