Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Ines Abernathy

Ines Abernathy
    Ines Abernathy
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Ines Abernathy Empty Ines Abernathy

Post by Ines Abernathy Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:03 pm

The Map To Ease The Maze

Entry No. 1
    2nd March 2057

Father told me a while ago that writing a journal was healthy for the mind. I asked him why- and he replied that writing was spontaneous. That it was raw emotion spilling from the writer, through the pen and onto the page.

This is such a beautiful book. I did not want to ruin it. So, Journal, those previous sentences have been drafted and re-written and prepared for 2 hours. Nothing quite spills from me as it does for my father.

Is this a spill?

I haven't drafted this.

Entry No. 2
    3rd March 2057

It has been a day now since I have last written on this page. After I spoiled my first entry, I tried to rip the parchment away from the spine. But I was too afraid to spoil something else, so this entry shall continue from my last.

You, Journal, will carry my list of rules. You shall be my guardian, my map, my guide. Should I feel lost in this new, chaotic environment I have been thrust into, I will look to you.

I will look to my disorder for order. How ironic.
    Ines Abernathy
    Ines Abernathy
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Ines Abernathy Empty Re: Ines Abernathy

Post by Ines Abernathy Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:41 pm

Entry No. 3
    4th March 2057

Laws

1. Breathing
    All breaths must be measured and even. Each individual inhale and exhale should last for approximately half a second. After entry into a new room, breathing must be corrected to this pattern. Breathing can be altered when participation in physical exercise is necessary. Inhalation must always be through the nose, exhalation through the mouth. Should this become a struggle (due to sickness or other reasons that could potentially prevent breathing through the nasal passage or mouth), altered breathing patterns are acceptable.

2. Speech
    All speech must be deliberate- therefore prepared regarding volume, pitch, tone and speed before delivered. All sentences should be reviewed (regarding variety of language and use of linguistic/vocal skills) prior to being spoken. If a natural sentence forms within "normal" response time, it is to be taken advantage of. However, only reply when the response has been rehearsed at least once mentally.