Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Welcome to Hogwarts, Mate! (Diane/Elizabeth)

Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Welcome to Hogwarts, Mate! (Diane/Elizabeth) Empty Welcome to Hogwarts, Mate! (Diane/Elizabeth)

Post by Diane Scamander Mon May 16, 2011 8:48 am

Diane sat by the courtyard while waiting for her old friend, Elizabeth.
    Elizabeth was an exchange student from Beauxbatons too.. So.. Diane and her happen to be great friends. Well.. sort of..

"Elizabeth!" she said as Elizabeth came close to her, bringing some muggle comic books.. The japanese ones.. Razz

Welcome to Hogwarts, Mate! (Diane/Elizabeth) Empty Re: Welcome to Hogwarts, Mate! (Diane/Elizabeth)

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 11:56 am

i still don't understand the purpose of this forum because I'm new here...and I'm not kinda interested...wahahah... geek
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Welcome to Hogwarts, Mate! (Diane/Elizabeth) Empty Re: Welcome to Hogwarts, Mate! (Diane/Elizabeth)

Post by Diane Scamander Mon May 16, 2011 12:01 pm

(OOC: I HATE YOU.. ) Mad

Welcome to Hogwarts, Mate! (Diane/Elizabeth) Empty bleeeeeee...:p

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 12:13 pm

wahaahahha...XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:05 pm