Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Biting my tongue

Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Biting my tongue  Empty Biting my tongue

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:47 am

Tabi sent another message to her sister to meet her out by the lake. She could not believe she was going to have to tell her sister she was right. She hated that more than anything in the world.

Tabi walked out to the spot by the lake they met before and started pacing. She had the note in her pocket so Leshia could read it when she got there. She was sure Leshia could feel her anger already because of the connection they had.

Tabi could not believe what Ivano had done, no wait yes she could now all she had to do was wait for her sister.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Biting my tongue  Empty Re: Biting my tongue

Post by Leshia Prewett Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:00 am

Leshia then got a message that her sister wanted to meet her down by the lake. This really didn't shock her since they said they was going to meet more often.

She then seen that Tabi was at there spot and seen that she was pacing. There had to be something wrong. Because she could tell that Tabi was angry so Leshia knew that it wasn't because there father died.

“ Tabi what is wrong? Why are you so pissed off?”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:50 am

Tabi was still seething when Leshia finally arrive,

"Well its about time that you got here, you know took you long enough." Tabi snapped.

Tabi practically threw the note at Leshia to read,

"Tabitha,

I know this probably is not the best way to go about doing this, but I have decided that we should no longer see each other. We both know this was not something that we wanted and I thought if I pushed you away enough that you would disappear, but that didn't happen.

I have met someone in Russia and I am planing on asking father if I can stay here permanently. We both know this would have never worked out between us so I hope we can still be friends. We have known each other too long not too be.

Ivano."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:59 am

Leshia then looked at Tabi. And was smiling.

“ Sorry about that I came from the owerly. There was a boy who though that I was you. So I had to have some fun. But I told him who I was.”

A note then was tossed so that she could read it.

She then was reading the letter. Leshia didn't want to believe that Ivano could do this to her. But she had to since it happened. She knew that once she got her hands on him he would regret what he did to Tabi. Because she knew that this was going to upset her. And Leshia was going to help her as much as she could.

“ That dirty fink that that rat bastard.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:54 pm

Tabi smirked at Leshia, "You still like to play me do you? So who was this boy?"

Tabi watched Leshia's facial expressions while she read the note and had to laugh at what she called him.

"I said a lot more words than that I will tell you. I just thought I would be the one to break up with him thats all."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:48 pm

Leshia grinned. “ Hey not my fault that when he saw me he thought we was in the same house. Oh I know he was a Slytherin Timothy McQueen”

She then was watching Tabi after she read the note. And after what she had just said about Ivano and seen that Tabi had laughed some.

“ Yeah I am sure that I could say a lot of words. And I am sure there are something that I would love to do to him because he broke my sister's heart.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:45 pm

Tabi smirked a little, "Well generally we are not seen together so I can imagine he just thought we were the same person. But then you have Hufflepuff robes. Maybe it just is not that smart."

Tabi started laughing, "To be honest he didn't break my heart, he just pissed me off. I was suppose to break up with him."

Tabi was correct in her thinking she was just pissed that she didn't get a chance to dump him first.

"But hay I found a guy to comfort me anyway.." Tabi said with a smirk
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:02 pm

Leshia then started to sighed. “ I don't know why but he said my twin must be hot. I hate it when I am being compared by you. People can't even see me as Leshia and not think that it is Tabi.”

She then listened to Tabi's way of thinking. And that was how she was supposed to be feeling right now.

“ Just keep thinking that and everything will be alright.”

Leshia then heard that her twin found someone else to comfort her. “ Are you really scared to be single Tabi? I mean you are jumping from one guy to the next one. People might see you as a player.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:53 am

Tabi sighed at Leshia when she said that about herself, "Well I cannot help that, you make it sound like it is my fault."

Tabi was a little irritated that Leshia would say that, "Of course I can stay single, I didn't say I had a boyfriend, just someone to talk to."

How dare her be so judgmental towards her. She had no clue what Tabi was feeling in that regards to the men in her life.

"Leshia you have to remember I have never not been around Ivano, I have no clue how to be alone."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:09 am

Leshia then started to sigh. “ Yeah I know that it isn't your fault that we look like. Or how everybody associate you to me. I really don't know what is going on.”

She then how Tabi was acting and wonder if she should just leave. “ Tab it is only a matter of time before you have a boyfriend.”

Leshia knew her sister was going to pull the oh you don't know what I am going through.

“ Yes I know you have all been with Ivano. Take it from someone who never had a guy, life still goes on.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:44 am

Tabi just stared at Leshia, "Well maybe if you bring yourself out of your little depression and put out what you have maybe you won't be alone forever."

Leshia and her were completly identical so there was nothing that she couldn't flaunt.

"Well I happen to like the attention I am getting it makes me feel worth something."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:09 pm

Leshia then looked at her sister and she was right about everything that she said. She was in a depression and had to get out of it. And she knew that she didn't want to be alone forever.

There was nothing that was different from her sister. They both looked the same.

“ So that is why you jump from guy to guy because you want to feel like you are worth something. Why not find that one guy who does that.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:10 pm

Tabi and turned away from her sister and sighed,

"Well how can I find that guy if I don't try out the different guys. Geez you make me sound like a slut you know." Tabi sighed
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:36 pm

Leshia then watched as she sister then turned away then was sighing.

“ Sorry that is how you are making it sound Tabi. Oh and I forget to mention when I was in the owlery that Timothy guy is willing to teach me how to get guys. So I am using this to see I can actually get him to date me.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:28 am

Tabi almost growled when she turned back to her sister, "The way I am making it sound, I have talked with a total of two guys since Ivano left and I have only flirted with one of them."

Tabi listened to her sister talk about this Timothy. "Well he is a Slytherin so you better watch out for him. But then maybe that would get you in fathers good graces." Tabi shrugged.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:12 am

Leshia sighed. “ Ok fine I won't make it sounds like you been flirting with many guys anymore. I promised that I will be very good. I will also promised to make sure that this next boyfriend doesn't kiss me.”

She then was talking to her sister. Telling her everything that was going on. “ I promise to watch myself Tabi. And who know that would be a first to be back in his good graces. I couldn't do anything right.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:36 am

Tabi smiled at her sister a little, "Well you better make sure. Anyway he isn't my boyfriend yet, but I really like him."

Tabi wondered if Leshia dating a Slytherin would be enough to get her in their fathers good graces but a person never knows.

"Just please be careful."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:27 pm

Leshia then was smiling. “ I am sure with the way that you are, I know you will be dating.” She then grinned. “ That reminds me I have to give Ivano something the next time I see him.

She knew that if she dated a Slytherin then her father might ease up on her. But she really wasn't for her. And she was never one that did anything to please her father.

“ I promise I will.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:48 am

Tabi looked at her sister and glared, "What do you mean the way I am. Please tell me how I am."

Tabi pondered what she meant about Ivano, what was she thinking.

"Just what are you planning on giving Ivano?"
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:31 pm

Leshia then was looking at Tabi. “ I don't know you are just Tabi. I can't explain but I know that you don't let anything get you down.”

She really had no idea what she was going to do. But she didn't like that Ivano hurt her sister.

“ Oh just a little talk.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:33 am

Tabi could not help but laugh, "Just Tabi, yeah that's me and thank god you didn't call me Tabitha or I might have had to kill you."

Tabi was hopping around Leshia a little too excitedly, "Come on sis spill the beans, don't make me read it in your mind."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:45 pm

Leshia then started to laugh. “ I have always called you Tabi. And you know that I never call you Tabitha cause I know how much you hate it. And you wouldn't want to kill me cause you would miss your twin so much.”

She then was grinning. “ Oh I just want to smack him around.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:20 pm

Tabi could not help but throw her arms around Leshia and hug her and then she kissed her cheek,

"Yep no one could ever replace you. There is no one else that can look like me and pull it off better than you." Tabi laughed

"Nah, you yourself said that Ivano and I are better apart anyway. Maybe we will both get what we want in the end."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:54 pm

Leshia then grinned as her sister as she was kissed on the cheek. She loved to her sister.

“ That is good that you cant' replace me. And there is nobody who could look good as me!” That is when she was laughing.

She nodded her head. “ You are better off without the loser and I am sure that you are way much better than the girl that he is with.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:11 am

Tabi laughed as she kept one arm around her sister, "Thats cause I look so hot already, that's why your hot. Besides I was born first."

Tabi could not help but laugh, they were born 5 mins apart and Tabi like to make sure her sister never forgot that.

"Well you know I have heard that a person can change depending on the person they are with, so maybe he won't feel like he needs to treat this girl like crap so maybe we will both just be happy. He will still be my friend you know."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content