Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

sunday morning

gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

sunday morning Empty sunday morning

Post by gigi Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:52 pm

Paloma sat in the steps of the Entrance Hall, watching the rain as it poured outside, making the weather a little bit colder than it had been during the week. She didn't know why some people disliked the rain so much - she thought it was great. She loved the smell of the rain on the grass, the sound of it falling through the skies. It seemed like it calmed everything around her, and all she felt like doing was being lazy the whole day.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

sunday morning Empty Re: sunday morning

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:18 pm

Tessa was getting ready to take Ariel out for a walk. But once they made it to the entrance hall and noticed that it was raining. That is when Tessa quickly changed her mind and wasn't going to be going out. But that is when she noticed that someone else was standing there. And it was a girl from her year and she couldn't remember her name. But she smiled a little bit. “ So how are you liking this weather?”
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:56 pm

It was almost hypnotizing, watching the rain falling. It was such an ordinary thing and yet she had probably been staring at it for at least ten minutes, without noticing. The sound of a voice brought her out of her reverie and she looked up at the girl. "It's great, so calming and soothing, don't you think?"

Isn't that Afonka's girlfriend?, she thought. She was a fifth year as well, of course, they'd shared some classes in the past. "Um, Tessa, isn't it?" she asked, with a small worry that she'd gotten the girl's name wrong, "That's a beautiful dog you've got."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:33 pm

Tessa was just standing there watching the rain. She knew that she couldn’t walk Ariel right now. She would have to wait till it stopped raining. Tessa then was listening to the girl ask her a question. “Very soothing something that could put someone to sleep.”

She wasn’t sure that she knew the girl that she was talking to. Or if she did she couldn’t remember her name. But she knew that they had some classes over the years. “ Yeah Tessa is my name. Sorry I can’t remember yours.” She then smiled as she was talking about Ariel. “Thanks Afonka was with me when I picked her out. At the time she was helping me around the castle. But that was when I was blind.”
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:43 pm

Paloma nodded, it was the best weather to sleep. Stay in bed, read a good book and fall asleep. Or watch a movie and fall asleep. Or do anything, and end up sleeping. Sundays with rain were the best.

"Paloma Poots," she introduced herself with a smile and turned her attention towards the dog, "What's her name? She's very beautiful," she repeated. But it was true, she was. "Oh, that's right," she said, glancing back at the girl, "I heard you had the surgery... It must be nice seeing everything now. Or not. The world isn't as beautiful as it once was.."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:53 am