Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

About the obsession

Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

About the obsession Empty About the obsession

Post by Xaroz Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:26 pm

He walked in to the common room, noticing the silence and emptyness of the place. He yawned as he moved to the sofa by the fire, placing his self down on the leater seat. He shifted his bag to the side, quickly getting his book out.

His thoughts still lingered on leaving this school and move to Durmstrang. Truth be told he kept to himself here, but he had made quite the friends at Durmstrang. He sighed and placed his elbow on the high arm rest, his fingers pinching the bridge of his noes.

This weekend was cool, most out in Hogsmead. So no surprise that the common room was deserted. Korvus snorted at one of his thoughts, most of the students will be stuffing their faces with sweets from honeydukes. He rolled his eyes and flipped his book open.

"Escape me?
    Never
    Beloved!
    While I am I. and you are you
    So long as the world contains us both,
    Me the loving and you the loth
    While the ones eludes must the other pursue." Korvus said out loud, thinking over the lines of the poetry.

He noticed someone had come in and listen. He lifted his head up, looking into the fire. "Care to Elaborate?" he asked his yellow eyes looking at his book again.
    Timothy McQueen
    Timothy McQueen
    Third Year
    Third Year

About the obsession Empty Re: About the obsession

Post by Timothy McQueen Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:50 pm

Timothy entered the Common Room after yet another detention, the noise and chatter overwhelming him for once. A Slytherin girl - Sloper, she was called - swung past him, and grabbed him by the waist before placing a rough kiss on his lips. He pulled back with much struggle, which earned him a hard look from the redhead, who moved swiftly on.

Dusting his shirt, the Slytherin's eyes fell upon a boy reciting poetry out loud. The dreamlike verse struck a chord in the blond's brain, and entranced, he walked slowly, as if there was a prize in front of him he dare not touch. He sat down on the sofa next to the boy, resting his chin on his palm.

Once the boy had stopped reading, Timothy replied in a suave fashion, "I'm just here for the poetry, hun."
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:01 pm

"Really, well Obviously you are." Korvus half smirked to the boy next to him, his yellow/gold eyes gazing into the boys eyes. He snapped the book shut with his hand, while his other ran one through his black spikey locks, raising a eyebrow at the boy.

"That little piece of poetry is about a obsession, as long as these two people exist in the same planet, hehas to be with her." Korvus said with a pause, pouting his lips. "He's in love with her, but it's more than love. It's everything. He thinks they were meant to be together but she obviously doesn't. So his life is spent trying to convince her, that is my theory. That was by Robert Browning. I think if I was that man, I would do what he is doing for the one he loves." He said to the boy as he streched a arm onto the back of the sofa, his top lifting a bit to show his flat, but toned stomach.

"I have seen you around, your in the same year, Third aren't you? The names Korvus Trinity." He purred his name to the blonde, his eyes shimmering with emotion.
    Timothy McQueen
    Timothy McQueen
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Timothy McQueen Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:23 pm

The Slytherin blond gazed at the other boy's hair, "You sure you don't need less hair gel in that thing?" His fingers twitched of a comfortable, raging itch to neaten the fellow third year's hair down a little. "I think... I think I need to do something about your hair. You look like a walking cactus." He shuddered.

Timothy raised an eyebrow and snickered at what the boy said the poem was really about. "Seriously?" he questioned, "dude... no. Hell no. There's no way something so pretty can be that deep. No. You gotta be joking me." Truth be told, he was lying. In his head, he agreed with the ravenhead's theory, especially when it came to Flo-Ellie. Florence! Ellie! Noooo... Florence! Noooo... Ellie! No... this boy right in front of him!

What the hell was happening inside this stupid head of his?

"Timothy," presented the blond, "McQueen. Call me Timothy."
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:17 pm

"No hair jel in this blcak mop of hair. It's o'natural. Nothing keeps it down, sorry to say." Korvus scoffed, raising a eyebrow at the boy again in amusment. "You can try, but it will send you to hell and back. Has a mind of its own." Korvus said with truth as he placed his book in the gap between them.

"Trust me, that poem is really deep becvause its meant to mess with the picture of love." He said with a nod.

"Have a look if you want. Poems in there are very different from one another, one has to say. I have one that sticks in my mind though,

And I will show you something different from
    either
    Your shadow at morning striding behind you
    Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
    I will show you fear in a handfull of dust.

And that poem, is wrote by me and is me. Mull it over." Korvus warned Timothy with a evil, cunning smirk. "Tell me what you think it's about and I will tell you the answer Timothy." He slithered the boys last name out, waiting for the Slytherins answer, wanting to know what he thought.
    Timothy McQueen
    Timothy McQueen
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Timothy McQueen Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:52 pm

"I feel your pain," the blond said emphatically, crossing his fingers over his chest. "I used to feel bad over having spiky hair, but now I feel amazing for now having hair that reminds people of a cactus." Timothy gazed down at the book between them, and merely raised a brow.

The British boy listened on to the poem, and though he found some meaning in it, there was nothing he could attach himself to. Granted, he wasn't one for fluffy poems.

"I don't know... Professor Chaos?" the Slytherin shrugged his shoulders and gazed back at the book cover.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:13 pm