Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Nom Nom Nom

Robin Potter
    Robin Potter
    Third Year
    Third Year

Nom Nom Nom - Page 2 Empty Re: Nom Nom Nom

Post by Robin Potter Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:18 am

Robin stared at her scars for a moment before snapping out of a trance. "Whoever did this to you is a jerk who doesn't deserve the gift of knowing you," She stated, frowning, "Americans are so weird..."

"I think Sam would be very glad that we dragged him along, because he likes explosions.But we could all see it coming, since he's a boy," She smiled, "Muggles have the oddest things. They have so many cool inventions they make with something they call 'science' to create stuff because they can't do magic! Like... they have this thing, they call it a fellytone, I think, and it's just like floo calling someone; but you don't have to stick your head in the fire!"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:10 pm

Casey blushed a bit as Robin stared, her cheeks going a light pink. She tugged the sleeve of her robe down over her scar. "It was 3 girls, actually, and their guy friend was the one who roughed me up the most often. Not all Americans are like this you know. We had Muggle neighbors who were quite nice and there were kids at my school who would have been my friends, if I wasn't Danielle, Georgia, and Lauren's plaything."

Casey smiled. "Ok, that'll be cool." Her eyes widened. "Really? How does it work? What does it look like? I can't believe they can do that without magic!"
    Robin Potter
    Robin Potter
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Robin Potter Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:48 pm

"Well, whoever did it didn't deserve to know such an amazing person like you," She stated firmly, smiling at her again, "They're just like muggles then, some are weird and some are really quiet nice..."

"Fellytones have this speaker thing that you can listen through, and a microphone - I think it was called - on the other side. You talk through the microphone and then the other person can hear you, even if they're halfway across the world!" She exclaimed. "...But I'd advise you not to yell into the microphone... It wouldn't be any good." She winced slightly at the memory of the first time she tried to use a fellytone.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:20 pm

Casey blushed and smiled. "Thanks. You're pretty awesome yourself." She grinned and shrugged. "People are people I suppose, it's the same all over."

Csey's eyes were wide. "Cool," she muttered. She was sure she wasn't imagining it right. She'd ask Danni to draw her a picture later. "And you don't even have to yell? How can they hear you all the way away then? Muggles are cool."
    Robin Potter
    Robin Potter
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Robin Potter Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:01 pm

Robin blushed darkly and mumbled, "No one's ever called me awesome before, thanks," but she wasn't sure if Casey heard her.

Robin frowned at Casey's question, disappointed in herself that she wasn't sure of the answer. "I'm actually not sure," she voiced her thoughts, "I think they have their own weird muggle magic or something. It's sad when I know what a fellytone was, and I use one in the summer since my Mum's a muggle, but I don't even know how they work!"

She took out a notebook full of doodles from her bag, and opened to a clean page. She sketched out the home 'fellytone' she had at home roughly and smiled slightly when she was satisfied with the image.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:17 pm

Casey smiled, hearing her muttering. "Well you deserve it, so you're welcome!" she said happily.

Casey shrugged, smiling. "That's ok, I don't even know how to work the thing, so you're still several steps ahead of me. Besides, I don't know how Floo Powder works. Doesn't mean I don't use the Floo network all the time."

Casey looked at the drawing and laughed. "Oh my Godric, my image in my head was so off!" She laughed harder.
    Robin Potter
    Robin Potter
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Robin Potter Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:10 pm

"Thanks," she mumbled, almost inaudibly, her face turning darker than tomatoes could ever go.

Unable to stop herself, she hugged the older Gryffindor again, smiling.

"Now that I think about it, I don't know how a floo network works either," she said. "I think the powder reacts with the fire and sends signals to a magic place-thing that can take you to the place you yell out... but we'll never know," she shrugged, more to herself than to Casey.

She looked up at Casey and handed her the notebook, after flipping the page onto a clean one. She handed her the pencil next, "Here, show me what you thought it looked like," she said.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:38 pm

Casey grinned and hugged Robin as the Hufflepuff hugged her. Grinning, she looked at the younger girl. "A bit touchy-feely today, aren't we?" she teased lightly. She honestly loved that Robin was that comfortable with her.

Casey shrugged. "I think it would probably hurt my head to really try to understand it, so I just stopped trying. I use it and don't question. It's just... magic. I think that's the only real explanation."

Casey smiled and slid the notebook closer to her. She sketched quickly. The result was sort of a long tube with a microphone coming out one end and a bell shaped contraption coming out the other. A complicated mess of wires decoratd the space in between. She slid the notebook back, laughing. "Something t=like that."
    Robin Potter
    Robin Potter
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Robin Potter Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Robin blushed at Casey's first comment but shrugged, "I hug my friends," She stated, smiling.

She giggled at her next comment and stood on the bench, raising her goblet dramatically. "TO MAGIC!" She exclaimed, before taking a drink of pumpkin juice. She realized that quite a few people looked over at the noise she made. She blushed at the attention and quickly sat down.

Tilting her head to get a better view of Casey's interpretation, she smiled, "That model of the fellytone was in the mid 1900's... I think, I'm not exactly sure, though. It's evolved since then. Now Muggles even made a fellytone that you can take with you anywhere, it's even portable!"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:03 pm

Casey grinned. "I do too, it's completely ok. I'm usually pretty phsical with my emotions- whether I likeor don't like someone." She slung her arm around Robin's shoulders, smiling rogueishly. "Luckily I like you."

Casey laughed as Robin stood and proposed a toast. I knew I liked this girl for a reason... She noticed that Robin was kind of embarrassed afterwards and stood on the bench herself. "AND TO AWESOME, RANDOM PEOPLE LIKE US!" SHe took a very exaggerated swig out of her own goblet. "HUZZAH!" She bowed to all four house tables and the staff table, before plopping back down and cotinuing to eat. "Well. That was interesting."

Casey looked at the drawing again. "Really, they looked like that?" She shrugged. "Muggles are weird. Awesome, but weird." Her eyes lit up. "Portable fellytones? Cool! That would be so awesome."
    Robin Potter
    Robin Potter
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Robin Potter Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:41 pm

((OOC: I'm REALLY REALLY sorry for not replying sooner, I've had a few tests and my internet was down for a while...))

Robin threw her a full out ear-to-ear grin, "Well, I like you too!" She exclaimed happily, "you're probably already one of my close friends even though I've only known you for a day!"

She vaguely wondered if Casey would react badly to her comment - she hoped not, since she was being completely truthful about it.

She was really shocked when she witnessed Casey following her lead and yelling to all four houses. "I knew I liked you for a reason," She stated, grinning at her.

"I think I have a portable one here," She said, frowning, "But it won't work, because it'll go completely haywire from all the magic around here..."

She dug into her bag and found her 'iPhone 5', "That's a portable one," She said, handing her the device, "but don't turn it on, it'll go berserk and I'll have to get a new one - and these things don't come cheap in the muggle world,' she added.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:47 pm

(OOC: S'ok. I understand. Very Happy)

Casey smiled back. "I know! I make friends pretty easily, but I still love it every time it happens. And you're close to me too, especially for someone I've only known for about 20 minutes."

Casey grinned hugely. "I was just thinking that about you! We have a telepathy thing going here. I like it. Besides, that's not even that bad for me. I am NOT afraid to do that stuff in public, so be warned."

Casey took the phone and looked at it, turning it over and over, confused. "But this looks nothing like your drawing," she said, her brow wrinkling. "This is just a box. Where does your voice go? And don't worry, I won't turn it on."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:24 am