Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Homorphus ll fourth year ll lesson 3

Lenora Malfoy
    Lenora Malfoy
    Head of Slytherin
    Head of Slytherin

Homorphus ll fourth year ll lesson 3 Empty Homorphus ll fourth year ll lesson 3

Post by Lenora Malfoy Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:51 pm

Homorphus

I have a boggart for each of my students. I want you to simply think of a werewolf you've met or just think of one and then use this charm to change it too it's human form. There is no incantation so simply point your wand, breath, and swish and flick, gently.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Homorphus ll fourth year ll lesson 3 Empty Re: Homorphus ll fourth year ll lesson 3

Post by Jamie Malfoy Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:18 pm

Jamie looked at what she had to do. What the hell, she's never met a werewolf, although she really wants too, it rips people apart, something like vampires but more pain is involved. Jamie simply pulled out the boggart and thought about a dark pitch black werewolf and watched as she saw what she was thinking start coming towards her growling. Jamie being her decided to grin in amusment.

She pointed her wand and swished and flicked and watch as it took form as an unknown person. She moved the boggart to it's rightful place and sighed. "Piece of cake" Jamie mumbled.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:31 pm