Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

It's Saturday!

William Garrison
    William Garrison
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

It's Saturday! Empty It's Saturday!

Post by William Garrison Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:25 pm

William tore outside, pot and rolling paper in his bag.

"IT"S SARURDAY" he exclaimed as he ran across the grounds. He loved saturdays, he could do what he pleased and get left alone. He liked that.

William sat down in his special place in the courtyard and pulled out his weed and rolling paper, and started on a joint, when he noticed someone standing over him.

"Oh hey" He said flatly "whats up?"
    Coraline Connigan
    Coraline Connigan
    First Year
    First Year

It's Saturday! Empty Re: It's Saturday!

Post by Coraline Connigan Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:39 pm

Still raging on about something that had happened in class, Coraline had stomped her way up to the clocktower, where she assumed few students came. Reason to this was mostly because she'd done well in Charms for once, although had actually put fire to the teacher's hair and got 15 points taken away from Slytherin. It had made her quite angry. Not my fault the stupid teacher decided to put her in into the fire, she pouted, and climbed the last steps up the stairs.

To her great surprise, she wasn't alone. Actually, there were another, much older person there. This wasn't something that frightened Coraline though, and she looked rather nautral about finding another person about.

She stopped right in her tracks, her heavy boots making a final thud as she studied the boy with narrowed eyes, suspicious as to what the boy was doing up here. Her eyes flickered to what he was holding in his hand for a moment, before he spoke to her. "Nothing of your business," she muttered coldly, pushing her hair behind her ear to reveal her two piercings. She walked over without waiting for any further chatter, and looked at what he was holding again. "Mind if I have a taste?" she asked, studying with her blue eyes.
    William Garrison
    William Garrison
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by William Garrison Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:17 am

William's dragon Heathcliffe came into view, eager to lite it's master's joint, and it locked its eyes on the girl. William then put one end of the joint in his mouth and then leaned forward and allowed the dragon to emit a small amount of flame onto the other end as Will took a long blissful drag. It was wonderful.

"If you think you can handle it squirt." He said chuckling a little and rolling the kid a joint of her own. "This stuff isn't really for kids, but meh that never stopped me before"
    Coraline Connigan
    Coraline Connigan
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Coraline Connigan Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:34 am

The first year narrowed her eyes and shrugged, grasping the joint and holding it between her fingers, before she found her wand, muttered 'Incendio' and lit it on fire.

"Don't underestimate me because I'm a first year. You'd be surprised at how many things I've tasted and tried. My father's a darned drunker, and he doesn't care what I do. He even handed me a box of cigarettes as my birthday present last time," she muttered and inhaled deeply, before letting the smoke steam out of her mouth, making it seem like she'd done it several times before already. Being muggleborn, these things were hardly unusual to her.

Coraline's eyes looked at the joint for a while, before looking at the boy again with a smirk trailing on her lips, wondering how in the whole world she ended up in the clock tower courtyard with a Gryffindor, who seemingly didn't have much of a life of his own. One thing we have in common, then, she thought and chuckled before making another deep inhale, which drowned her laughter completely.
    William Garrison
    William Garrison
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by William Garrison Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:21 am

"you think your dad's a drunker, eh squirt?" William asked, a devilish smirk playing at his lips "Mine gave me my first beer at 4 years old, causing me to have a pretty bad tumble down the steps, and giving me this" he pulled back the sleeve of his robes and revealed the long jagged scar on his forearm, smiling proudly

"Yep, i come back here at least once a day. This stuff makes me pretty happy"
    Coraline Connigan
    Coraline Connigan
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Coraline Connigan Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:32 am

Smirking Coraline studied William for a while, slightly annoyed that he called her a little squirt. "I'm C, not a little squirt," she snapped angrily, her fiesty attitude showing through for a moment. "Eh, seems I've been more lucky than you. Mine didn't give me a cigarette before I was 9," she muttered, remembering how crazed he seemed as he attempted to drug her down.

"Nice," she commented and pointed at his scar, chuckling softly. "At least you'll remember him for a really long time," she said and sighed, taking in another inhale of the joint.

At his last comment, she pulled out a small silver bottle from her cloack pocket, with the writing 'Coraline' on it. Her birthday gift from her father. "Have some. It's quite the strong stuff. That's what makes me happy these days," she muttered and held out the bottle, filled with alcohol she'd stolen from her father's storage.
    William Garrison
    William Garrison
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by William Garrison Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:37 am

William shrugged when she attempted to correct him "Say what you will, i probably wont remember anyways." he laughed a little and barely listened as she spoke, and he saw booze. A smile spread across his face.

"Don't have to tell me twice." he smirked as he took the flask and took a swig "Meh i have had stronger. My dad shared the good stuff with me before he disappeared. We would sit on the porch and do shots and smoke till we passed out. It lived for those moments"
    Coraline Connigan
    Coraline Connigan
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Coraline Connigan Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:26 pm

Shrugging, she took another inhale of the joint, her mouth seemingly steaming when she blew it back out. Smiling she laughed with him, even though she had to admit it was quite weird standing around in these places, just hanging around with someone for a change. Usually she'd been quite lonely.

Chuckling she took back the bottle to take a round herself, enjoying the burning sensation that spread over her face and continued down through her body. "Sure. My dad started locking away the real strong stuff though, I think he noticed that large portions of his drinks were disappearing without traces. This is the only thing I could get," she muttered and sighed, waving the bottle slightly back and forth before putting it back into her pocket.

"Got to spare something for a later class though. I have this tendency to freak out our teachers by being stubborn and refusing to do as told," she murmured and smirked. "Not that I care were my education goes. I'm not planning to be any ordinary witch," she said and shrugged, taking another inhale before she let her eyes trace across the area.
    William Garrison
    William Garrison
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by William Garrison Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:36 pm

Will half listened as the girl spoke. He seamed to stare off into space as he took another long drag of his joint. He wasn't really used to smoking with someone, he usually liked to be in solitude.

"What do you plan on becoming then hmm?" he asked, half interested
    Coraline Connigan
    Coraline Connigan
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Coraline Connigan Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:00 pm

Making another inhale, she managed to get some too far down and coughed, although quickly got a grip and tried to breath out as much as possible. It hurt, although it felt slightly rewarding afterwards to have tried one more thing. She became quite thoughtful at his question, and actually fell quite quiet as she breathed out another cloud of smoke, leaving it hanging in the air for a moment.

"I don't know," she admitted, and realised she'd never really considered what she would become when she finished school. "Something with magic, I guess. Maybe the next minister or something," she said with a hint of sarcasm, before she sighed.

Finishing her joint, she extinguished it and wrapped it into a piece of paper, planning to burn the rest of it in the fire. "Don't want them to start investigating the area," she muttered and tucked it out of the way, before opening her bottle and takking a good healthy swig of it, drowning the remains of the smoke left in her mouth and leaving a nice taste of alcohol. "What about you? Any plans?" she asked while she closed the bottle again and put it back into her pocket.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:14 pm