Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

even warriors break down. {OPEN}

Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

even warriors break down. {OPEN} Empty even warriors break down. {OPEN}

Post by Jess Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:53 pm

Curling up in a tight ball, Jess let out yet another series of loud cries. He was gone, and he wasn't ever coming back. Her only family left, and he'd killed himself. Was she not worth staying alive for? Was she just another speck of dust on the windshield of life? Not that it mattered: he was gone. Her father. The very man who'd brought her into the world had gone to be with the rest of her family.

Another wail escaped her throat as her shoulders shook violently. What would she do? Where was the young Slytherin going to go for the summer? Would she be put up for adoption, or would she just be a street kid? Was life even worth living now that no-one else in her life was?

She was frozen in her little ball of distress. The owl had come just an hour ago informing her of the death. And every second that passed by made it sting even more. She'd never really treated her father well, but that didn't mean that she didn't appreciate him. Sure, she yelled and kicked at him, but she never meant it. But now he wasn't ever going to get the apology she'd always meant, but never found the words.

Jess was never going to be able to say the four words she'd only ever uttered once in her life. At the age of four.

The words "I love you daddy."
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

even warriors break down. {OPEN} Empty Re: even warriors break down. {OPEN}

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:35 pm

Tabi had forgotten something in her room so she had run back to Slytherin common room to retrieve it. She had been having a fairly good day as it were for now. She had received a letter from home that had upset her a little from her father, but as usual she would ignore it and move on. He was taking up his problems with the wrong person.

Upon entering through the door she heard someone crying and screaming and remembered herself all that not too long ago doing the same thing. Finding the source she walked over to the young girl and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Hey, are you ok. Is their something I can help you with?"

Tabi was a little unsure what to do. She had only ever dealt with her sister when she was upset so it can't be much different.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:03 pm

Hearing someone else come into the room made Jessica's heart burn even more. She didn't feel cold hearted; on the contrary, she felt like her body was on fire with the rage she was feeling. She desperately dried her eyes and her face burned in humiliation. She really should've done her crying in her dorm, because no-one was ever in there. But she just didn't see the point in moving; the common room had been vacated up until a few seconds ago.

Jess stood up, straightening out. It really was off no use: her eyes were red and her cheeks were stained with tears, but nonetheless she stood with her arms stiffly at her sides and her lip bitten. She didn't want it to quiver, because what if she broke down crying in front of the older girl? She'd just die of humiliation. It would just make her want to bury herself in pillows and quilts. Which sounded like an alright idea, actually...

"Do I look okay to you?" she asked bluntly, refraining from hissing the words. The older girl was clearly trying to help, and bluntness was a better option than pure spite. "Sorry, I just... No, I'm not," she added, mumbling and twisting her hands.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:07 am

Tabi watched the girl straighten herself up trying to make herself more presentable to her. Tabi could care less if she had been crying, she is only heartless to certain people and fellow younger Slytherin's do not fall into her list.

When the girl got snippy with Tabi she almost snipped back but knew the girl was just having a hard time and was not going to do that to her.

"I am sorry you are having a bad time, is there something I can help you with. An ear to listen?"

Tabi knew someone had been there for her when she was upset and knew that she wanted to be here for someone else.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:56 pm

Jess shuffled on the spot, unsure of what to do. She had to options. She could either stay and talk about her problems; something she was always against doing. Or she could run, and hope that the older girl didn't follow her. But running away from your problems was never the way forward. It was always the easier option, but where did it ever get anyone in life? When did running away actually make anything better? Never. Never in the UNIVERSE unless you were running away from a fifty foot crocodile.

Then it was okay to run from your problems.

But not now.

"Trust me, it's a whole lot of trouble that you're getting yourself into. My dad died. The rest of my family are dead. I don't know what to do with myself," Jess said, feeling her eyes sting again. She was starting to get a stitch from all the crying; it was wearing her out. "That's the gist. If you want to hear the rest, you're insane..."
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:21 pm

Tabi was watching the young girl with interest something was wrong and she wished that she could help. When she told Tabi she was getting herself into trouble with the information Tabi smirked a little.

"Hay trouble is my middle name. If I wasn't getting into trouble people would think something is wrong."

"Well if you heard my family history you would know that I am already insane so all is good. I will be glad to listen, death is something that is hard to face especially alone."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:41 am