Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

move along

Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

move along Empty move along

Post by Camille Fortescue Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:04 pm

Camille stared at the food in front of her, the appetite suddenly lost. What was wrong with her? Merlin, she was an idiot! Did she really expect her mother to give her any advice, or even to scold her? It wasn't like her to do that. Not at all.

Her mother was often out, working, though Camille could never understand why. It wasn't like her or her father had that hard-working, strict trait. Quite the contrary, her mother was sort of like the world's funnest mother. She let the Prideux do whatever she wanted, there were no rules to be followed and, most of the times, she didn't even notice when her daughter went out. She was always making jokes and spent a lot of 'quality time' with her daughter when they were both home. But serious stuff? That was a rare thing with Claire Fortescue.

Why would this time be any different? Still focusing on her food, Camille crumpled the letter with one hand and let it fall to the ground. She was used to it by now.
    Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

move along Empty Re: move along

Post by Kaci McQueen Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:43 pm

Kaci strolled in the Great Hall with a very satisfied smirk. Nobody threw surprised or questioning glances at her. They all knew what type of personality Kaci had. Though of course, some girls hated it (Kaci had some alone time with some of their ex-boyfriends), but the sixth year did not really care. They could say all they want about her- she didn't care.

She sat down at a random table, by a random girl. Kaci placed some food on her plate, mostly the really healthy stuff-she had to keep her figure, and looked at the girl beside her. "So what's up with the paper that you just dropped?"
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:38 pm

Camille made sure to step on the letter several times, under the table, before she saw, from the corner of her eyes, a girl making her way to the table. She shrugged and faced the stranger, "Just a letter from my mother, that's all. Nothing that would interest you."

She didn't know anything about the seemingly-older girl, but from the looks she saw some boys throwing her, she figured she was one of Hogwarts' desired. Why would she care about a stranger's family problems?"
    Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Kaci McQueen Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:55 pm

Kaci's curiosity heightened and she gave the girl a secretive smile. "You know when people say that, that only makes me want to know what is it even more." She purred, glancing at the letter underneath the table. She tossed her hair back and winked at a few boys before turning her attention back to the girl.

"At least give me the summery of the letter to satisfy my curiosity."
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:11 pm

Camille smirked and shrugged, "I know it does." She glanced at the boys and rolled her eyes, a chuckle escaping from her lips, "Boys. They can be so pathetic sometimes."

"Oh, the usual 'mother who lets her daughter do whatever and daughter feels as if she doesn't care' sort of thing," she answered with a wave of her hand, "Like I said, nothing that matters much."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:20 am