Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Friends till the end

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Friends till the end Empty Friends till the end

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:13 pm

Quinn walked into the bathroom, glad that no one usually comes in here because of the whole haunted thing by moaning Myrtle. Quinn took a seat on one of the sinks and let her feet dangle off the side. She looked around the place. She still couldn't tell why everyone hated this place. It's a bathroom but it's haunted. Even though Myrtle hasn't been here in like a month. Quinn shook the feeling.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Friends till the end Empty Re: Friends till the end

Post by Camille Fortescue Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:20 pm

"Myrtle, dear!" Camille called out as she entered the bathroom, "Are you here?" Her and the ghost had not gotten along on their first meeting, and the girl had avoided this bathroom ever since. She did not get along with whiny people, at all.

After a day as horrible as the one she'd just had, however, Camille found herself wanting to speak to the ghost. Not to befriend her, or to ask for advice - what kind of advice could she give her anyway? -, but simply to have some fun.

What she found instead, though, was much better. "Quinn!" she yelled, seeing her friend.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:24 pm

Quinn heard Camille's voice calling the ghost and Quinn grinned. She waited for her friend to come in and see that she was sitting there on a sink looking at the entrance door. "Camille!" Quinn yelled back. Quinn jumped off the sink and hugged her friend. "So how are you" Quinn asked when she pulled away.

Quinn locked the door so her and Camille can have their own time to talk to one another. Quinn took her seat once more on the sink and waited for her friend to answer the question.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:49 pm

Camille hugged her friend and looked around for any sight of the ghost, but she seemed not to be around. "Where's Myrtle?" she asked as her friend locked the door, "We really shouldn't talk if she's around here. She's an eavesdropper, that one."

"I'm fine, missing home a bit, actually," Camille admitted but shrugged, "But Hogwarts is great. I'm really liking it." She followed the girl's action and sat on the sink as well, "What about you, though? What have you been up to? Haven't seen you and Tobias in a while!"
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:22 pm

Quinn watched her friend look around, probably looking for the ghost. "Nobodys seen her in a month" Quinn replied. Quinn laughed at her friend. "We're fine" Quinn reasurred.

Quinn looked down feeling a little guilty. "Sorry, I know taking you and Tobias away from France was bad, but I'm trying to see if I can get back into Beaxbatons but I don't know if I'll get another chance too" Quinn apologized. Quinn laughed a little bit. "Well I've been around, haven't seen him lately either but than again, he is probably craming in as much lessons he can before he leaves this place to go back home" Quinn replied to her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:34 am