Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

To Jackson Anderson

Eleonore Rose
    Eleonore Rose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

To Jackson Anderson Empty To Jackson Anderson

Post by Eleonore Rose Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:15 pm

Dear Jackie,
    Hey There Bud. How you holdin' up this week. I'm comming home in a couple of days and so help me god, you are going to be the first person I see. I got you a present by the way. I'm not telling you what it is, but I think you'll love it. I miss you squirt. Have you recieved any good news? I hope so. Those idiot doctors give you enough of the bad, you deserve a break. Have you done anything interesting while I've been here at school? I hope so. You need to have a little fun. Well little brother, It's time for me to go to class. I hope for a letter from you soon. I love you.

Your Sister,
    Ellie
    Jackson Anderson
    Jackson Anderson
    Other
    Other

To Jackson Anderson Empty Re: To Jackson Anderson

Post by Jackson Anderson Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:52 pm

Dear Ellie,

This week not good. Chemo is making me reject my jelly beans. It's not fair! I was on my lasr bag last night. The scary docotr Thornton wants to operate on me, says I have alot of sparkley bits on my liver. I'm not 5, I widh he would youd grown up words. My next Chemo is starting in 2 weeks.

PRESENT! Please tell me sister.

Mum and dad took me to Disney Land again. Mickie mouse put me on his shoulders. It was great. I wish you were with me though, we could of shoot in the buzz lightyear ride together.

Eww, love is for girls.

From Jackson
    Eleonore Rose
    Eleonore Rose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Eleonore Rose Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:59 pm

Jackie,
    That doctor seems to enrage me more every day. Remind me to knock him out when I see him okay Squirt? I'm glad I'll be there with you for your next Chemo hon. And I'm sure Doctor Crétin just doesn't want to scare you with his doctor words. I know they scare me every time I read one of his letters.

I can't tell you Jackie, you silly. It's a surprise.

I'm glad they took you somewhere. I wish I would've been there to get some pictures for your picture book. And Yeah, That Buzz Lightyear ride is great!

Love is most certainly not just for girls. I love you because you're my little Jackie, and nothing is ever going to change that.

Love
    Ellie

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:09 pm