Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

oh hi

Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

oh hi Empty oh hi

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:44 pm

Harmonie prodded her pancakes idly, not in the least hungry anymore. Her gaze lifted groggily upwards, somewhat unnerved by the absence of people in the Hall. She had woken in the night with a pancake craving.

So she was eating pancakes in the Dining Hall at 3 in the morning, which was perfectly logical.

Albeit a little boring.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

oh hi Empty Re: oh hi

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:25 am

Julian rubbed at the corner of his mouth, trying to get rid of of the lipstick that ... what was her name again? It had started with a K, he was sure of that. Karine? Katia? Kamille? He shrugged his shoulders, continuing to wander the halls, his prefect badge in hand in case anyone asked.

Her name didn't matter. The chances of him seeing her again were slim, even if they attended the same school. She'd be graduating in a matter of months, after all. But the time she'd been around had been rather nice.

Grinning softly, he pushed open the door to the Dining Hall, not expecting to see anyone there. Blinking over at the dark haired girl, his grin widened. Sliding down the bench to sit opposire her, he waved in greeting. "Can't sleep, Harmonica?"
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:11 pm

"Just hungry." Harm replied, her tired features slipping into a lazy, lopsided smirk. The Prideux looked upwards at him, and rested her chin in her cupped palms. She regarded him for a moment in brief silence, her dark eyes immediately drawn to the lipstick smears- and then moving to study his slightly ruffled hair.

"And you just fucked." Harmonie's smirk grew, tilting her head to the side and pushing her plate of pancakes across the table towards him.

"Nice one." She praised, winking at him.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:30 pm

"At this time of day?" He glanced down at his watch pointedly before raising an eyebrow at her. "Have I ever mentioned to you that you're just plain strange?" Julian smirked at her, pushing strands of fluffed blonde hair from his eyes.

He tsked her, though he couldn't help but grin. "Now, now, language." The prefect shook his head, displaying the badge in his hands to her. "I could take off house points for it, you know."

Picking up a fork, he hummed, taking a bite of her pancakes. "Of course it was," he said, smirking. "I'm marvellous in bed."
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:25 pm

"Pancake cravings do not comply to the rules of appropriate eating-times." Harmonie said pointedly, one eyebrow raised. "Once or twice." The girl nodded slowly, "I think you should make more of an effort to mention how brilliant I am, instead." She advised conversationally, sipping her coffee.

Harmonie scoffed lightly, raking her hair away from her face. "Take off points from your own house? Not likely." She smiled mockingly innocently at him, and blinked her brown, widened eyes. "Besides," she chirped, "I'm an Angel."

Dropping the facade as quickly as she had put it up, Harmonie rested her forearms on the table, before resting her own chin on top of them and blowing out a melodramatic breath.

"Have you ever not been able to get someone?" She peered upwards at him, thoughts completely surrounding one man. It was, admittedly, the thing that had been keeping her up. She didn't know how- and it was driving her insane. The young witch was not used to not being able to have what she wanted. The position Harmonie was in now- talking to Julian about it- indicated exactly how frustrated she was becoming.

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:18 pm

"If you say so," he shrugged his shoulders, taking another bite of her pancakes. "Wait," he paused, twirling the fork between his fingers as he watched her amusedly. "You have appropriate eating times? And you wonder why people think you're strange." He shook his head mournfully. "But then I'd be lying," he frowned, though his blue eyes sparkled mischeviously. "And that's just dishonourable."

Julian raised his eyebrows, "You think I wouldn't do it?" Though it was true that he'd made a promise to himself when he was made a prefect that he wouldn't, promises to himself were the easiest to break. "You think you're so special, don't you?" He shook his head, grinning. She was, in every aspect of the world. But he wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of hearing it.

The prefect blinked down at her, opening his mouth before promptly setting his lips into a thin line. He glanced down at the table, his eyes glazing over, his mind far away. Yes. The answer was yes, of course it was. The only person he'd ever really wanted was the only person he'd never gotten. Oh sure, he'd gotten her - well, more like she'd taken from him - but he'd wanted her for more than just that one night.

"You know I have," he pointed out, locking his blue eyes on hers. "Why do you ask?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:40 pm