Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Alkatraz Chateau

Lucius Alkatraz
    Lucius Alkatraz
    Immortal
    Immortal

Alkatraz Chateau Empty Alkatraz Chateau

Post by Lucius Alkatraz Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:05 am

Lucius stalked from room to room in his corridor of the home. He hadn't caused any mayhem in a while, and it was starting to eat away at him. His sister. She, she had everything going for her. The world was so sickly sweet it made Chaos sick. He needed to do something, something huge to counteract his sister's spree of world joy.

Luc brought himself into the main corridor, placing himself just above the couch, floating. He loved his ability and used it even in his human form. Now he had to wait. Wait for Midna.
    Midna Alkatraz
    Midna Alkatraz
    Immortal
    Immortal

Alkatraz Chateau Empty Re: Alkatraz Chateau

Post by Midna Alkatraz Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:22 am

Midna had a very interesting day so far but knew her time was coming to a end and she would be stuck inside for the evening. She had been this way for so long things didn't both her, she would just curl up on the couch and read a book.

Walking into the main room she noticed that Lucius was floating over the couch and could not help but roll her eyes. Just cause you had the ability to do something didn't mean you had to. Midna was very capable of using her two feet to walk.

"Don't you have anything better to do than hover over my reading spot?"
    Lucius Alkatraz
    Lucius Alkatraz
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Lucius Alkatraz Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:28 am

"I don't know Midna, don't you have anythign better to do than mess up all the world with your puppies and rainbows and garbage?" Lucius asked sarcastically "and besides, the place is huge, there are at least 12 couches in your corridor alone."

Luc landed himself on the floor and strutted around his sister "Why so snippy this evening hmmm? Rough day at the office?"
    Midna Alkatraz
    Midna Alkatraz
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Midna Alkatraz Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:43 am

Midna smiled, "I happen to love puppies and rainbows their pretty." She sighed "My things are not garbage, your are. Why must you want nothing but hate, its nice to be loved." She said with a smile

"I happen to like this spot, its my favorite." Midna said happily "I just thought now that you could venture outside you would be causing problems that I have to clean up."

Midna smirked when asked about her day, "I don't know, I spent most of my morning cleaning up that mess you left last night and it wasn't pretty."
    Lucius Alkatraz
    Lucius Alkatraz
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Lucius Alkatraz Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:48 am

"Well you're wrong, and my 'mess' as you called it was called an earthquake. I have to figure out what tonight's episode is, and maybe I'll go out as a shadow during your time tomorrow and cause a little mischief" The smirk on Lucius's face gave off the fact that he was completely serious
    Midna Alkatraz
    Midna Alkatraz
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Midna Alkatraz Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:00 am

Midna looked up again, "Will you please float down here so I can stop looking up at you, it makes me dizzy."

Midna sighed, "Can't you go one night without causing mayhem? Please? Stay in and keep me company?"

Midna was sure she would have a better chance selling ice in hell than getting him to stay in.
    Lucius Alkatraz
    Lucius Alkatraz
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Lucius Alkatraz Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:05 am

"...Well...I Guess so....." Lucius murmered landing himself on the floor "I mean, I can always go out as a shadow in the day, you're stuck here the secong it gets dark, and i have all winter... How far back is one night going to set me" Luc managed a small smile as he looked at his sister. She was pretty. Beautiful. He'd never let her know he thought that, but she was
    Midna Alkatraz
    Midna Alkatraz
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Midna Alkatraz Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:17 am

Midna smirked as he landed, "Thank you, that was very nice of you." Midna almost laugh when she told him he was nice, he hated to be called nice. You would think he was going to melt or something.

"Its not going to cost you anything, you just love your sister and want to spend time with her." Mid smiled at her brother "Yeah you just love to remind how much I get to be stuck in the house and you don't"

Midna still smiled at him, he was all she knew really and she thought he was very handsome and could probably have anything he wanted.
    Lucius Alkatraz
    Lucius Alkatraz
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Lucius Alkatraz Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:19 am

Lucius rolled his eyes "Don't call me that. Ever. I'm bound to you, It's in my blood to care for you, and technically, I am older by a while so its my instinct to look after you" There she went again with her smiling. "Yeah yeah, so what do you do here while I'm out rampaging?" he asked flatly shoving his hands into his pockets
    Midna Alkatraz
    Midna Alkatraz
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Midna Alkatraz Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:44 am

Midna could not help but laugh and then she stood up and walked over to her brother poking him, "Nice, Nice, Nice." She then turn and ran away a bit knowing she was going to be in for it.

Midna could not help but shrug, "There really is not a lot for me to around here."

All Midna did was read and mediate here all alone.
    Lucius Alkatraz
    Lucius Alkatraz
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Lucius Alkatraz Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:04 am

Lucius soon grew weary of standing and let himself float back up a few feet off the floor and flitted over to his sister and hung upsidedown in mid air looking her in the face.

"That's boring." Luci whined "We have this huge house all to ourselves, why don't we do something fun?" He grinned maliciusly and tapped her on the head "You're it" he laughed childishly floating across the room
    Midna Alkatraz
    Midna Alkatraz
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Midna Alkatraz Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:14 am

Midna could not help but laugh a little when she watched her brother float in front of her and turn himself upside down and whine.

"What are you two?" Midna laughed, she missed times like this with her brother, when it was just the two of them having fun. When he tagged her and took off she smiled and decided to float after him.

"You sure do play very fair." Midna took off over to him and then she tagged him. "Now your it" As she float out the door and down the hall.
    Lucius Alkatraz
    Lucius Alkatraz
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Lucius Alkatraz Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:24 am

Lucius did a quick kick turn and took off after, shadowing her every move, and slowly fading to a shadow himself. One of his favourite tactics. He could move without being seen or heard. He finally caught up to Midna and wrapped himself around her before turning back to his human form and bringing her to the ground.

"I do believe that it is you who are it." Luci said frankly giving his sister a mock bow
    Midna Alkatraz
    Midna Alkatraz
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Midna Alkatraz Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:11 pm

Midna was always a happy girl, but tended to get frustrated when her brother didn't play fair. Then could she expect anything this from him. When he got her to the ground she growled a little.

"That is so not fair to use that trick.". Midna did tend to get jelous sometimes because there were many things that he could do that she couldn't

"Aren't we a little too old for tag?". Midna knew she was getting whinny, but she hated loosing at anything when it was her brother. Midna thought real quick of something to do while he bowed, she put on her sweetest smile because that was where her powers lie, she could convince almost anyone with her smile.

"You know you are my most favoritest brother.". She smiled and then took her hand and punched his arm. "But no..your it". Then took off running.
    Lucius Alkatraz
    Lucius Alkatraz
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Lucius Alkatraz Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:17 pm

Lucius felt it burn when she grabbed and punched him.

"Oh you're going to get it now." Luci growled as he took off after her, a little bit of his imp for showing through. 4 short orange horns growing from his head and his hair turning black, fangs sprouting from his mouth.

"Tag" he laughed as he tagged her, going back to normal
    Midna Alkatraz
    Midna Alkatraz
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Midna Alkatraz Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:43 am

Midna was officially getting bored of this game they could always change forms and catch each other.

"I don't want to be it any more, lets play something else." Midna whined she had been around for hundreds of years and she still whined.

"Oh and by the way that look does nothing for you." She smiled
    Lucius Alkatraz
    Lucius Alkatraz
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Lucius Alkatraz Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:06 am

Luci waited for the horns and fangs to disappear before speaking. The hair took the least amount of time to change. He was just happy his skin didn't get the chance to change.

"not my fault...and what do you suggest we play?" Luci had the look a of great excitement a child would have at moments like these. No matter how many years went by, He'd always be a child at heart
    Midna Alkatraz
    Midna Alkatraz
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Midna Alkatraz Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:33 am

Midna smiled and went over and placed her arms around him and gave him a hug.

"It is fun to play instead of fight you know. But I don't know what I want to play." Midna smiled

"Why don't you choose another game?" she leaned up and kissed his cheek and then let him go.
    Lucius Alkatraz
    Lucius Alkatraz
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Lucius Alkatraz Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:05 am

"Games...." Luci thought aloud. It was hard for him to think of something that would be fun for Midna. The area where she had kissed him felt warm, but a good kind. Not the kind he so dispised.

"I dunno, Maybe cards or something?" Luci suggested. "Sorry... I just don't play a lot of actual games...."
    Midna Alkatraz
    Midna Alkatraz
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Midna Alkatraz Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:15 pm

Midna sighed, "I know I am pretty boring, you don't have to spend time with me."

Midna turned to walk away and head back to the spot they were at. "I will just sit and read my book like always and you can go and do something destructive."
    Lucius Alkatraz
    Lucius Alkatraz
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Lucius Alkatraz Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:53 pm

"I never said I was leaving. I just--Ran a blank i think is the phrase" Luci said flatly "Why would I leave. I said I was staying so I'm staying. Case closed. So what do you want to do?" Luci's question was genuine. He didn't really know how to 'play'
    Midna Alkatraz
    Midna Alkatraz
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Midna Alkatraz Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:53 pm

Midna turned around and shrugged at Lucius, "Whatever, I was just saying you didn't have to."

For some reason she started to get a little attitude and she could not explain it. Maybe it was because her brother all of a sudden wanted to spend time with her.

"Well if you really want to stay and keep me company why not cuddle on the couch and watch that weird screen thing with pictures?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content