Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Wedding Reception

Wedding Reception  Empty Wedding Reception

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 9:00 pm

Richard, his warm hand still holding tightly onto Briony's cool one, appeared beside the lake's edge with the portkey in his other hand. Turning to Briony with a smile he let the portkey slip from his hand and took her other hand in his as he looked into her eyes,

"I've tried my very best to make it perfect for you Briony." he rested his forehead against hers, "I know it's probably not been enough. It just further highlights that I'm not quite worthy of your love."

He turned them both slowly so that they were looking across the lake's calm waters. Squeezing her hand gently in his he smiled a gentle smile as he looked out over the peaceful waters,

"I chose this place for selfish reasons, I will admit." he sighed a little before looking down and smiling, "It's so peaceful here that it reminds me of you. You've always been able to calm me even when my soul has been in turmoil. This is as close as anything else comes to you and it's still not even half way there."

Turning them both again he gestured up at the white wedding marquee that had been erected on the lakeside, with Hogwarts castle looming just behind it and yet, somehow, managing to look completely non-threatening. The smooth white material of the marquee stretched up at points in the centre to allow for great ceiling height and fell down in lines along the edge, the seemingly loose material acting as strong and solid pillars. Open to the very slight breeze, the interior was as white as the outside. Many circular tables filled most of the marquee, with one long rectangular table at one end of the marquee for the bride, groom and a select few of their guests, such as the best man, the maid of honour and the father of the bride.

Leading Briony gently by the hand, Richard walked into the marquee, and gestured around at the all-white area. In the centre of the marquee an area had been cleared of tables and the ground had been replaced with soft wooden flooring, perfect for dancing. To the side of the dance floor there was a table, draped all in white like the others, at the centre of which was a giant, layered, wedding cake. Each layer either white or black in turn, with a line of decorative flowers running along it's length from top to bottom, small patterns of stars spiralling off from the main line of flowers.

Richard lead Briony over to the main table, round the side of it and along it's length to the middle, where the two largest chairs were. With a small smile he pulled out one of the chairs for her to sit down. He looked out across the marquee,

"I tried my best Briony." he smiled at her, "I hope it was what you wanted."

Wedding marquee
    Wedding Reception  Wedding_marquee_samoens

Wedding cake
    Wedding Reception  Normal_NMB_Wedding_3

Wedding Reception  Empty Re: Wedding Reception

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Briony took Richard by the hand and as they took the portkey to whereever the reception was being held Briony let out a small gasp, the scene was beautiful in so many ways, the peaceful lake reflecting the lights of the castle in it's cool water and as Briony looked around even this little bit of the scenery it seemed magical unlike any other time she had seen the lake or the castle.

"Richard hush, you do deserve my love, and I deserve yours. This night has been perfect and I have a feeling it's only going to get better from here."

Squeezing Richard's hand in return she looked over the calm lake and smiled, there was a time when she would have told Richard off for saying something like that, but over the past months she had indeed been feeling a lot calmer, like the lake itself.

"And it is a pleasure for me to make you so."

As she was taken into the marquee Briony gasped again, it was so beautiful, she was right, everything was so much better, she saw the cake which was lovely and even the marquee itself was beautiful everything was just how she had imagined it to be and Briony felt herself tearing up with happiness but she pushed them away, now was not the time for happy tears.

"Oh Richard...it's simply wonderful."

Reaching up to kiss his cheek Briony sat down on the chair he pulled out for her and blushed, today was her wedding and it was the best day of her life...so far.

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 5:24 pm

Sam didnt like travelling by portkey, it made him lose his bearings. He stumbled and lost his footing. He picked himself up from the floor and looked out over the lake. It was so peaceful and serene. Sam closed his eyes and breathed in deeply, savouring what was probably going to be one of the only moments were he felt so relaxed and carefree.

Wolfie lay dizzily by Sam's side, looking out at the lake with him.
    "You ok boy? Not for us portkey travel eh?"
    He looked back at the marquee. "Wow...my days... Rich certainly seems to know how to impress..."

He walked over to the marquee and peered shyly inside, not wanting to interupt Briony and Rich. He didnt know were he was supposed to sit, and felt awkward that no-one else had arrived yet. I guess he was really eager to get to the party.

When his eyes spied that cake, his camera was at the ready again to document every single feature.

He walked over smiling at Briony and Rich to shake their hand, or give them congratulatory hugs along with his wedding gift that he wanted to present in person; it was very special and personal to him.

"What a ceremony, i still feel like crying for joy" Sam laughed, a smile still on his face. "If its alright, i have a gift for you two, typically weddingy to commemorate the day haha."
    He carefully took out a faberge music egg from under his jacket that was wrapped in a silken blanket. He unwrapped it and held it up in a presenting fashion to Rich and Bri.

"My grandmama bought this as a wedding gift for my parents. I hope it can give you all the luck and happiness across the years that it couldnt bring my parents, and i hope the music it plays will always remind you two how in love you are, and how you're - excuse the cornyness here but - destined to be together."

Wedding Reception  Wedding_ostrich_egg

He opened the carriage doors to reveal the couple inside and turned the tiny handle on the other side that started the music and made the figures twirl about.
    "Not the most extravegant present i know..and i do apologise... i just wanted to give you something from the heart, a keepsake. Erm... i could give you a whole speech, but i'll save all that for later hey? Hahah. Well actually i cant becuase im needed back home. So, all the best to you two. No two people deseve to be together as much as you, and im sure you're love with out weather anything."
    Sam wished he could stay longer to toast the couple but he knew Cryssie needed him.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat May 28, 2011 11:22 pm

He appeared by the lake of Hogwarts the portkey still gripped tightly in his hand. He hated traveling that way it made his feel sick. He took a few deep breaths before he turned to look at the decorations. Rich sure had out done himself.

He straightened his tux, just glancing down to make sure he looked okay before he headed for the marquee. He poked his head inside and spotted Richard and Bri at the center of the top table. Slowly he made his way over to them clapping Rich on the shoulder before he took his seat next to the groom.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:54 pm

He smiled at his lovely bride and leant across the small gap between their seats to kiss her lightly on the cheek,

"I tried to make it the best I could." he smiled a little more, "Some of my best work. I made this entire thing out of the ground with some advanced transfiguration. I wanted it to be from my heart."

Richard reached out and delicately took the present from Sam, setting it down gently on the table as he smiled up at the werewolf,

"Thank you Samuel." his smile grew warmer, "It means a lot to me that you would give us something with such personal, emotional, value. I can't speak for my wife but I love both the gift and the thought behind it. Thank you my friend."

He smirked a little as Arsen wandered in and sat down,

"Hey kiddo, how was the portkey?" he asked with a small grin, "You still look a bit green around the gills."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:59 pm

Briony smiled warmly as Sam came over to them and presented them with a gift, she bit her lip a little when he told them the story behind it and that it had been his parents and Briony couldn't quite form the words to say just how grateful she was that he would give them such an emotional present.

"Thank you Sam, it's the most wonderful thing, and the heritage makes it all the more special. I'll make sure that it's kept safe."

She nodded to Arsen and wondered when the rest of their guests would arrive.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:41 pm

Sam smiled at them and gave them both a hug.

"Im glad you two like the gift. Im sorry i couldnt get you anything a little more extravegent. I also want to give you two this"

He pulled two hairs from his head and turned them into one red rose and one white rose.
    "The red one will bloom for as long as you guys are in love, which im sure means this thing will bloom forever. The white one will bloom for as long as i live and remain your friend, which im hoping will also be a long time."

He shook Rich's hand and kissed the back of Briony's respectfully.
    "I have to go now im afraid but i hope to see the two of you again soon. Congratulations again my friends."

He patted Arsen on the shoulder and passed him a bag of solar sweets.
    "Yea i dont like portkey travel either. Here, these'll make you feel better. Char likes them too so save her a couple for when she gets here. Take care."

Sam waved back at the couple and at Arsen as he left the tent with his faithful dog at his side.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:05 pm

He took a deep breath. "Remind me never to do that again not even for you... why do people travel like that?" He frowned shaking his head. "I'd much rather fly or travel by floo powder."

He smiled looking back at Sam. "Thanks." He said taking the bag of solar sweets to eye them carefully. He had never seen these sweets before they must be an english thing. He shrugged and placed on in his mouth before offering Rich and Bri one then waited for the others to arrive.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:57 am