Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Put your graffiti on me

Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Put your graffiti on me Empty Put your graffiti on me

Post by Kaci McQueen Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:20 pm

Kaci sat against the wall, enjoying the cool air. Her long hair was occasionally being lift up. She was bored, and had nothing to do besides watch other students go across the court yard, their laughing and yelling being heard from up here. Under normal circumstances, Kaci would be down their, flirting with somebody. Talking about an party.

But of course- the latest rumor about her was being pregnant. So she was temporarily excluded until it was obvious that she wasn't. This didn't faze the Sixth year- she was used to this rumor. The jealous girls just loved spreading false stuff around about her.

Though sometimes, unknown to them however, it was true.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Put your graffiti on me Empty Re: Put your graffiti on me

Post by Georgie Vane Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:42 pm

Georgie walked down the familiar corridors, knowing she hadn't been there for a while. She couldn't quite recall why, but she remembered missing quite a lot of school.

She made her way to the clock tower, where she used to go when she was confused. So for her, that was quite a lot of the time. She saw that there was another girl there, someone who she recognized as being in the year above her, but not someone that she had talked to much. She recalled hearing a rumour about her, but she couldn't quite recall what.

"Hello..." Georgie said, quite chirpy in comparison to how she was feeling.
    Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Kaci McQueen Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:53 pm

Kaci turned around, looking at the other grryfindor, raising her eyebrows. Kaci knew that this girl had been gone for a while- recently just came back. The part of her that loved gossip wanted to find out, but no one knew. So she knew already that this girl wouldn't tell a stranger.

"Well arn't you very chirpy?" Kaci mused, crossing her legs. Biting the inside of her lip, she gave the blonde a smirk.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:23 pm

Georgie tilted her head in confusion. She didn't really know what chirpy meant, but by the way this girl said it, it sounded like she was being chirpy. "Erm, yes." she said slowly, hoping that it was right, but just grinned widely hoping that it would distract the Gryffindor.

"I'm Georgie, by the way." she told her, in case she didn't know.
    Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Kaci McQueen Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:58 pm

Raising an eyebrow at her confusion, Kaci shrugged, and stood up. Leaning against the wall with an smirk, the sixth year gave her a glance over. Blonde, chirpy, and confused. It seemed to her, she was the typical blonde but Kaci knew there was always something else to a person besides the outside. After all, this applied to Kaci herself.

"Kaci, Kaci McQueen." She tossed her hair back, and sighed. "What brings you here... to this tower."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:54 pm