Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Daren Lestrange

Daren Lestrange Empty Daren Lestrange

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:56 am

*Daren Lestrange*

Daren Lestrange Chandler-Riggs-in-THE-WALKING-DEAD-Season-2-Cast-Promo-2

*Yourself before anyone*

Daren Lestrange Whats_10

Name: Daren Lestrange
    Nickname: (Optional) n/a
    Date of Birth: July 21
    Birthplace: London
    Current Home: Scotland
    Blood Purity: Pure blood
    Sexual alignment: gay
    Job: student

Daren Lestrange Man_in12

Face Claim: Chandler Riggs
    Body type: Bit of muscles
    Height: 5'3"
    Hair: Wavy hair to the right
    Eyes: Blue eyes
    Unique features: Big Scar on his right arm
    Dressing style: Plain polo shirts and jeans. Usually dark colors

Daren Lestrange Strong10

Dislikes: Disloyalty, butterflies, and the sun
    Fears: Someone being more threatening than him
    Strengths: Dark arts and memory charms
    Weaknesses: More threatning students and being petrified
    Personality: Daren is very tough and cruel. He does not get along with everybody and he doesn't trust people so easily. He gets very mad easily and when he trusts someone, he doesn't fully trust them. He is always cautious of the unexpected and does whatever needs to be done to complete a task.

As my mother raised me to be, I hold onto the ideals of blood purity, I am looking towards the future. Other kids would call me cold and calculating. Having no real experience communicating with other children of my age I find myself leaning more towards those who are older then me with more intelligence and backbone. Daren believes in doing anything required, even harming a friend, to get a job done if he wants to.

Daren Lestrange We_are10

Father: Noah Lestrange/ 32 years old: /Occupation: Auror/Species (if not human, specify): Human /Status(living or deceased): LIVING
    Mother: Katherine Lestrange: 31 years old /Occupation: No job/Species: Human/Status(living or deceased): LIVNG
    Siblings: No siblings
    Other significant people: n/a

Pets: n/a

Overall history: Daren was born to two pure blood wizards and is the great-grandson of Bellatrix Lestrange. His father is an auror but he as well as his mother follow Bellatrix's view and are very proud of their family name. They raise Daren to be tough and a proud Lestrange.

Being raised as a Lestrange is anything but a normal life, I spent my younger years studying my family's history and learning a few things of the Dark Arts. Daren was exposed to these things and to him it was normal. So much that he now practices them now that he's got a wand.

Daren now plans to be at Hogwarts and look for students to take in under his wing and learn to be a true slytherin.

Daren Lestrange Spell_10

Favourite Spell: Sectusempra and Crucio
    Signature Spell: Sectusempra
    Patronus: Snake

Daren Lestrange Gimme_10

Wand: 13 3/4 inches, dragon heartstring and death wood
    Other belongings: Daren is in possesion of a special necklace with a silver snake handed down by generation

Daren Lestrange You_go10

Friends: anyone who is a pure blood and shares his views
    Acquaintances:
    Enemies: mudbloods and anyone who is against himself

Last edited by Daren Lestrange on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Daren Lestrange Empty Re: Daren Lestrange

Post by Karmzy Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:26 pm

Daren Lestrange Profil15

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:13 am