Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Almost to the end

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Almost to the end Empty Almost to the end

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:19 pm

Quinn walked to the lake and looked around. Everything was still the same but it was completely different. This wasn't her home and she wasn't sure if she would ever get to where she really belonged. Quinn sighed. Quinn waited for Tobias to arrive. She knew that she loved him and he loved her. She wanted to make the whole long distance thing work. This school year was almost over and it scared her to death.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Almost to the end Empty Re: Almost to the end

Post by Countie Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:17 pm

Misting down to the lake from the clock tower had its delights. The view was amazing, but flying as mist.... He saw his beautiful girlfriend at the shore of the lake, llokinh at the sun set. He misted down behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist as he un-misted himself. He bent his head down and kissed her neck, bending even more to place his chin on her shoulder, bringing her closer to him. He had grown alot, again.

"Bonjour my pretty lady." He whispered into her ear, looking at the sunset.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:22 pm

Quinn was looking out to the lake when she felt someone wrap their arms around her and kissed her neck. She knew that voice anywhere when she heard him whisper in her ear. "Hey my sexy half vampire" she smiled. Quinn turned around and was a little taken back by how tall he was. "Wow, you grew" Quinn replied. Quinn kissed him on the lips. After a few seconds she pulled away and sighed against his lips.

"I don't want this school year to come to an end" she mumbled.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:33 pm

"All good things come to a end I hae to say, but more come." He said with a shrug, kissing her fore head. He smirked a little, looking down at her. "I just grew I guess, I think Its the half vampire in my that wants to complete the half change. I finish growing at 17-18 I think. No one knows." She said with thought behind it.

"I will miss hogwarts, but Beauxbatons is where I belong, we belong. Why don't you try and ask The school board if you can be a Beaux student again?" He asked.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm

Quinn sighed and nodded. "Yes they do but I hope that isn't implying us" Quinn asked. She knew the answer but you never know, he could change his mind. "Well that makes sense, you aren't only a vampire, you're also human" Quinn said. Quinn thought about it. "I say you'll stop growing at 17, but thats just me" she smiled.

Quinn knew what he was saying was correct. Hogwarts was great but Beauxbatons was their home, they didn't belong in England, they belonged in France. She still lives in France but she travels a long way to get to England for school. "You're right, we don't belong here, we're French not English. As of your question, I owled Skydancer and never heard anything back yet. I don't think they will let me back in" Quinn said bumbed. "I even said I'll be put on probation but never got an owl back".

"Tobias what happens if I never get an owl back before we start our owl year? What will happen to us?" she asked. You could tell she was worried.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:14 pm

Tobias listened, his eyes going soft as he held Quinn tighter too." If you don't get a owl back, I will still be with you at the end of the day. Do not worry, I will write to you every day and you will have my trust, always. You the only woman I need in my life." He said as he turned her quickly. He bent down and kissed her passionatly.

His blue eyes searched hers, the vampire in him searching her. "Your not having second thoughts about our being together Quinn? You know that I will always gie you the second choice of your future and that if you wanted to be human, I will let you. But you should know that I will always love you, what ever choice you choose in the end." He gulped, his adams apply bobbing up and down.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:59 pm

Quinn was glad he thought that. Quinn knew deep down that she shouldn't get her hopes up. After what she did, she didn't think she would be accepted back into Beauxbatons but she wasn't giving up hope. "I'm glad to hear you say that, because I don't want to loose you, ever. I wouldn't know what to do if I did" Quinn said. "You have my trust as well and I better get an owl everyday from you" Quinn teased. "You're the only guy I need in mine as well" she smiled. She was turned to him and she kissed him back with just as amount of passion as he was giving her.

Quinn's eyes softened as he spoke to her. She knew he was worried about her desicion. "Tobias Count, I love you so much and I'm not having second thoughts. If I'm going to be turned, it has to be after school. I want to be human when I finish off school. I will love you always as well. Don't worry that I will change my mind" Quinn reassured. "Tobias, if I stay human, that means I'll lose you, I don't want that and I already know that I want to be like you, but just not now" Quinn wrapped her arms around his neck.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:07 pm