Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Song of Storms (Casey)

Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Song of Storms (Casey) Empty Song of Storms (Casey)

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:15 pm

Dan walked out to the whomping willow, in the pouring rain. He was in somewhat of a daze. The stress of both the schools, and Gorn's being turned, had really affected him. In more ways than he was sure he could take. It felt so wrong that Gorn had got hurt when Dan was away. It wasn't fair. Not fair that Gorn got hurt in New York, and then again when he returned home. Dan couldn't take it. He couldn't hold it all in anymore. He let out a shriek of anguish and fell to his knees on the ground. He burried his face in his hands, heaving sobs emitting from him. He was drenched. Rain continued to come down without a break. It was cold. Dan was shivering. But he stayed where he was. He didn't want to burden anyone with his over the top emotional distress.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Song of Storms (Casey) Empty Re: Song of Storms (Casey)

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:25 pm

Casey was put, flying in an absolute storm like Korvus had told her he liked to do. It was absolutely thrilling. She zigged and zagged back and forth, grinning and whooping with the adrenaline. Suddenly, she stopped. Someone... Someone was not happy. Recognizing the general aura of the set of emotions she zoomed off immediately towards the Whomping Willow.

Casey flinched as she got closer and worked to block out her best friend's emotions so they wouldn't overwhelm her. "Oh Hun, oh love come here," she said, loud enough for him to hear over the wind as she stepped off her broom and gathered him into a hug. "I know Hun, I know, shhh." She stroked his hair soothingly, pressing a light kiss to his temple. She loved him, her best friend, like he was her flesh and blood brother and she hated to see him so upset. "I'm here love, I'm here."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:32 pm

Dan trembled slightly, trying to make his mouth form words, but failed desperately and just wailed again. He hated being like this. He knew how wet he was, and how horrible his hair probably looked, and the state his clothing was probably in. Oh lord. That made it worse. More heaving sobs surfaced.

"c-casey" Dan choked out "s-so s-so much b-bad things..."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:41 pm

Casey had to struggle to understand him, between the wind and his sobs, but she could, barely. "Oh Danni. I'm sorry. I'd take them for you if I could, you know I would. But I can't." She put her hands on his shoulders and looked him in the face. "But I know you Danni, you're strong. You can do this, you can make it through anything life throws at you because you'll always have me by your side and Gorny and Kat and we've got your back and we'ell always help you out. We all love you Danni and we'll all help you. You can do this."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:34 am

Dan nodded slowly. "o-okay.....b-but they're really b-bad" He mumbled, still attempting to be literate. He had never been this upset about anything before and it frankly terrified him. he didn't like it and wanted it to stop. His head felt like it was being compressed slowly and it was hard to breathe
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:07 pm

Casey looked at him worriedly. Even through her now muted ties to his emotions, she could feel his panic and terror. "Danni, what's going on to make you feel this way? You've never panicked like this before. I'm gonna fix it, ok?" Taking a deep breath, she let down her barriers (which were giving her a headache to maintain anyway) and braced herself against the onslaught of emotion.

Casey gasped as his panic hit her full force, swaying and almost toppling over. Her vision was almost completely filled with color and even she was starting to panic. She took a couple deep breaths and put her hands on either side of Danni's head. The physical contact would make this easier. Taking another deep breath and closing her eyes, she reached inside herself to the place where her power was and took a wave of calm, sending it over Danni and stilling his panic so he could at least think. Opening her eyes, she asked, "Better?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:48 pm

Dan trembled a little "slightly....i dunno....." He said honestly, still feeling rather shaken. "Just things Casey....I shouldn't say what. I wouldn't feel right, ya know.....? But if you promised to keep it to yourself and tell no one i told you, I'll tell you" Dan said studying his pants. The rain had stopped and dan could see ho soaked he was. Irritated him but he ignored it for now
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:17 pm

Casey nodded, removing her hands from his face. She fought not to sway- she was now exhausted and had the beginnings of a truly horrendous headache coming on. She shook her head and immediately regretted the action as she set her temples banging like a base drum. "Of course I won't tell anyone Danni, I never would. What's wrong?" She plopped backwards to sit cross legged on the ground so she souldn't give herself away by falling over.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:21 am

"Gorny's a werewolf...." Dan muttered getting to his feet and shivering. It was cold, Dan needed to make sure his voice stayed. Big performances coming up and a cold would do him no good. He needed full breath support if he was going to pull off low toned like he needed to "I really don;t know what to do at this point"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:37 am

Casey sat still and blinked for a minute. "Well. That's new. When did that happen? And.. How? And what happens now? Well aside from you two being completely awesome together. How is this going to work?" She suddenly looked closer at him. "You're shivering! And I'm an idiot, here." She pulled out her wand and dried both their clothes, albeit with some wrinkles. Then she managed to make the ground only slightly damp beneath them. She smiled. "There, better. You know what, you will make this work. You two can't help but be together."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:50 am

"I don't know Casey! You don't think that's been the one thing on my mind since he told me?! I'm juts going to wing it because I don't have the slightest idea in the name of the phantom what I'm going to do anymore!" Dan snapped sliding down a rock "sorry...I'm on edge...haven't slept in weeks...." He thrust his hand through his hair and covered his eyes "It's hopeless"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:00 am

Casey petted Danni's hair gently, pulling him into another hug. "You'll be ok Dans, you've made it through worse. And 'the name of the phantom?' Who's the phantom?" She shrugged helplessly at the reference. She stroked his hair soothingly. "It's ok, I understand." She began singing a soft Gaelic lullaby, hoping to either calm Dan down or lull him to sleep without using her poweer again.

"A naoidhean bhig cluinn mo ghuth
    Mise ri d' thaobh, O buchaill bhan...
    "
    She continued, her voice soft and gentle.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:06 am

Dan went into shock when casey asked him who the phantom was, jumping to his feet he stammered "Y-you d-don't know the Phantom of the Opera?! Why...you haven't nearly lived! Casey Donohoe! In all the time you have known me, you still have yet to discover the beauty of the phantom?!" Dan grabed her shoulders and shook her gently "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER?! we must act now!"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:14 am

Casey laughed. "I'm a Pureblood, remember? I don't even know what the Phantom is or is from. And I couldn't tell you because I didn't know I was missing something." She grinned at him as he shook her. "Well then educate me Daniel- who or what is the Phantom of the Opera? Tell me of your Muggle things. Also, you're going to need to help me in New York with this stuff too."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:18 am

Dan shook his head forlornly and pulled out the half-mask he had on him at all times and placed it on his face and cleared his throat, and then belted out "music of the night". And at the end, he realized. He had learned it. After so long. He learned. A happy look crossed his face. "I DID IT CASEY!!!!"

(dans version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L12tMh72S_g "
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:23 am

Casey clapped at the end of the song. "Beautiful Danni. And yeah, you did it!" She held up her hand for a high five, even though she was still extremely confused. She still didn't really understand what the Phantom was, although she guessed now that it was... a song? That you had to sing with a mask on? She mentally shrugged. She'd never understand Muggles. "That's outside your normal range, right? And do you always have that with you?" she asked, pointing to the mask.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:26 am

"Much much lower. And yes i do. Never leaves me. Sort of my good luck charm. Andrew Lloyd Webber's finest work, this opera was. I own all the soundtracks, seen almost every production that was in my era, i own almost every version they have put on film, i have read the book 18 times and counting, oh! and Madam Christine wants me to play the role of the Phantom at this years Juliard banquet"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:30 am

Ok, not a song...play? she ammened in her head. And book. Seems right. She laughed. "Well someone's obsessed." She clapped happily, grinning. "Oh good for you! I'm glad. Am I invited to said banquet? What does one wear to a Muggle banquet?" She looked up hopefully. "Can I wear jeans?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:35 am

"jeans?" Dan asked, shocked "One does not simply wear jeans to see phantom. Id say dress up. I don't know who Kat was cast as yet...but i already have most of my costume. I have to have so muvh actors make up for this you will hardly recognise me. The whole left side of my face is going to be horribly disfigured" Dan laughed at the thought "I'M THE PHANTOM! and in my first year too....it's like a dream..."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:43 am

Casey sighed. "Well I could hope. I didn't really expect to be allowed to. How much dressing up are we talking here?" She was still a bit confused about this, but nodded like she knew what he was talking about. "And... disfigured is good, yes?" she asked hesitantly. As long as it was only make up, right? She smiled. "Congrats. I'm not really sure what that means, but congrats."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:32 am

"well leave your outfit to me." dan said with a grin "And you poor deprived thing. It's bad anywhere but in the role of the phantom. i have my film with me. I'll have to show it to you. I need you to understand the show" He said with a laugh. It was the first time in days he had heard his laugh and it sounded amazing
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:52 am

Casey's eyes widened. "Oh no!" she teased. "Anything but you dressing me!" She was actually a bit worried under the teasing, but she'd let Danni dress her if it would make him feel better. She nodded in understanding. So this. Phantom was the only one disfigured then. "Ok, we'll have to watch it then. I want to understand what we're talking about!" she laughed.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:13 pm

Dan took Caseys hands and danced around with her. He had forgotten what was stressing him out and he felt wonderful. The perks of your best friend being an empath. He loved having her around. He trusted her and she was truly a terriffic person.

(want me to start the phantom watching thread)
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:34 pm

Um, yes. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:56 am