Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Something about a Picnic

Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Something about a Picnic Empty Something about a Picnic

Post by Ninette Fontaine Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:12 am

Eyes glancing from the two small children, something that could be called a smile - if one wished to not speak again wanted to - flashing on her face before she moved on to her grandmother, and then the rest of the landscape as a whole. Boredom had replaced the smile that was on her face. Loving her family as she did - though she won't admit it in most situations - Ninette wasn't getting much out of this current situation.

Not to mention her brain was actively noting the missing party in their little clan, and it was a great effort to keep a smirk growing off her face. If nothing turned interesting soon, then she could always use that little note to spike something interesting.

He could always show up, she supposed.

"You think you could have picked a place with at least some decent eye candy," the girl drawled easily, as she made a face at one of the babies resulting in a giggle.
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Something about a Picnic Empty Re: Something about a Picnic

Post by Etta Skydancer Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Brown eyes were cheerful, even as she kept her focus at their surroundings. Simply watching the twins. They were excitable little buggers, that was for sure, just as Ninny and her mother had been before them. Pepper especially seemed to be gaining her footing, using Nine to pull herself onto wobbly legs and then sprint off, only to land belly first in the soft grass. She giggled, placing her hands on the ground and carefully placing her feet beneath her, trying to stand, before she was upright, sprinting back the way she came. At least Theran seemed to be taking some caution, standing up all by himself and keeping an eye on the way his sister moved. He stayed closer to the picnic blanket, however, not ready to roam away from his family.

The identical shock of blond hair upon their heads and their features would have been indiscernible to outsiders if not for the color of their eyes. Pepper had her father's bright blue eye, while Theran had the hereditary Fontaine brown, with a tinge of his cousin's green.

Though Pepper's dress matched Theran's shirt, there their similarities stopped, for though they looked alike, their personalities had already taken a slight turn away from each other.

Drawn from her watching by her granddaughter's voice, Etta gave a light laugh that brought smiles to her children's faces. They both turned toward her, Pepper more or less sprawling into 'cousin ninny's lap, and Theran taking carefully measured steps to plop down beside his mother. Etta was almost ninety percent sure that Pepper was only there because of the mention of candy.

"Well look, you've got Theran. He's man enough for you isn't he?" Theran made a slight face, but hadn't spoken a word yet. He always seemed to understand what was going on around him. His sister might have, but she didn't seem to care, rattling off on whatever tangent she wished, even if it wasn't exactly english, french, or any other language. Sometimes Etta detected a slight grunt that might have been goblin, but most of the time it was nonsense sounds. Theran was the only one who could understand her, short of his mother, and sometimes Nine herself.

" 'Andee?" Pepper squeeled. " 'Andee?" With a slight reproachful look at Nine for bringing the topic up, Etta produced a small lollipop from within her skirts, amused as Pepper took it and ran off again.

"She reminds me of you, sometimes, you know that?"
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:32 pm

Glancing at the boy Ninette rolled her eyes before giving him a little grin, an arm wrapping around the flailing little girl, "He's man enough for any woman, I'm quite sure - however incest and all, I think I'll try for a man who doesn't share my blood. If its all the same to you."

Raising an eyebrow she relinquished her "cousin" and watched her dance off, completely ignorant of her grandmother's slight reproach, and she heard the comment with a slight twinge in her chest.

"She doesn't remind you of me," she said softly, reaching out a hand to help the girl up as she stumbled again, providing nothing more than a stable support, "She's... a me long lost at the very most. Probably better off than I ever was."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:30 pm