Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Motherhood Joys

Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Motherhood Joys Empty Motherhood Joys

Post by Laura Veer Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:24 am

Laura pushed the stroller into one of her favorite coffee shops. The two month baby boy was sleeping soundly, exhausted from crying all night. His mother was pretty exhausted herself- but she wanted to socialize a bit. Show off her son, drink some coffee (a joy she was able to have again once she gave birth), and talk. With a newborn baby it was hard to go out. But she wouldn't trade the last year for anything.

Toying with the engagement ring on her finger, she sat down at a table. The smell of coffee was absolutely amazing. When the waitress came up, Laura ordered a caramel vanilla latte and some blueberry muffins. "Oh, what an adorable baby!" The waitress gushed, and cooed at the sleeping baby. "Thank you," Laura replied, smiling happily. "He's my little Henry- and the minature version of his father." The two woman chuckled and the waitress walked away.

"Only two months old and you are catching women eyes," She teased the sleeping baby. "I can tell already you are going to be a eye candy for the girls. Especially since you look so much like your daddy." Henry didn't respond to her voice, but Laura was fine with that. Her baby needed his sleep.

Last edited by Laura Veer on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bennett Cooper
    Bennett Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Motherhood Joys Empty Re: Motherhood Joys

Post by Bennett Cooper Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:43 pm

"Now, that is what I need," the man stated stopping beside the woman's table, grinning down at the tiny baby, "Something that adorable, would never fail to get me attention."

He gave a cheeky grin and winked at the woman, before helping himself to the chair across from her, and waving at the child once more.

"Though, I suppose, with all due respect, you care for him as something a little more than a date magnet. Would a congratulations and an offer to pay for your drink get me out of hot water here?"
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:12 pm

(OOC: Sorry it took so long for me to post)

Laura laughed at the man and stroke her baby's cheek. "He is a adorable one, ain't me." Henry shifted a little in his sleep, opening his mouth before closing it once more. "Just like his daddy," Laura repeated, softly this time, smiling at her baby.

She raised her eyebrows at him, and shrugged. "You can pay for my drink all you want. And thanks on the congrats." Then she waved her left hand, where a engagement ring glistened. The waitress chose that moment to appear with her food and drink. Thanking the waitress, Laura sipped on her latte. She loved coffee.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content