Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

i'll watch you fly, fly, fly

Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

i'll watch you fly, fly, fly Empty i'll watch you fly, fly, fly

Post by Jess Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:50 pm

Letter clutched tight in her right hand, Jess took her first step into the owlry. She was shaking, making the envelope containing her unusually messy scrawl rustle. Stupid nerves, stupid sadness.

It was as if, her whole life, she'd never had to feel any kind of emotional pain and now it was being unleashed on her all at once. And it sucked. She stood there for a while, in the middle of the room, trying to breathe in the first round of semi-fresh air that she'd filled her lungs with in a long time. Well, since-

No.

'The more you think about it, the more it hurts,' she reminded herself, closing her eyes and sitting down, back perfectly straight thanks to the brace holding her spine upright. Well, sort of.
    Scarlett Moore
    Scarlett Moore
    Second Year
    Second Year

i'll watch you fly, fly, fly Empty Re: i'll watch you fly, fly, fly

Post by Scarlett Moore Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:28 pm

Scarlett signed her letter with in a neat flourish, before tucking it inside the envelope she had, and fleeing the common room. She raced down the halls of the school, her heels making a loud clacking sound as she ran, and outside towards the owlry.

She had lots to tell her parents, about school, about basically everything. She only ever wrote to them a few times a year, and usually if she had something interesting to tell them. This time, the only thing she really wanted to tell them about was how she made some new friends, and how excited she was for summer vacation.

When she arrived at the door of the owlry, she pushed the door open and quickly began to walk up the spiral steps, in search of an owl she could use. As she walked, she hummed to herself, but then stopped when she noticed another student.

She didn't like others hearing her hum, or sing for that matter. Frowning at the sight of the other girl shaking a little, she wandered over and asked gently, "Are you alright?"

Though she didn't know the girl, she wanted to know if there was something she could do to help.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:13 pm

Hearing another person climb the stairs, Jess stood against the wall with her leg propped up, trying to act casual. Her arm was visibly shaking though, and despite her efforts, she couldn't get it under control. She tried clamping onto it with the other hand, but that just hurt. She tried putting it in her pocket, but that didn't work. Instead, it just looked weird.

Crossing her arms, the Slytherin looked over to the girl who had just entered. She didn't recognise her, but then again she hadn't been attending many lessons, with a rather viable reason. Her dad... She just couldn't bring herself out, really. The sun was too happy and it made her irritated, and the rain was too sad and it made her cry. Nothing seemed to work.

The voice of the girl, so gentle like that of her sister, nearly reduced the once fierce and scared-of-nothing girl to tears. Somehow, holding herself together, she spoke up.
    "Yeah, just making some decisions," she said, for once without any sarcasm or cheekiness in her voice. It was more... Blunt? Sharp? Well, not quite. Somewhere between the two. Bluntly sharp. ((OOC: Oxymorons ftw.))

Jess had no idea who this girl was, and by the looks of her, she was chirpier than the people she usually talked to. But still, a little chat wouldn't hurt, especially in her mood.
    Scarlett Moore
    Scarlett Moore
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Scarlett Moore Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:19 pm

Scarlett gripped her letter a little tightly as the girl spoke in such a blunt? is that what it was? tone. She wasn't sure if the girl really was alright, seeing as she was still shaking.

Deciding that maybe the girl didn't want to talk about it, Scarlett shrugged and walked over to one of the owls and decided whether or not it was a good enough one to carry her letter.

"I'm Scarlett, by the way. Second year Ravenclaw." she said as she focused on tying the letter to the brown, wide eyed, owl's leg. Happy with how secure it seemed to the owl, she sent it off, and then turned back to the girl.

"What's your name?" she asked as politely as she could. She knew that sometimes she would come off as way too happy and almost too cheery for some people's liking.

Over the years she had learned to control her emotions, but sometimes she still acted cocky, or like she was better than everyone else, but only on her bad days.

As she stood, smiling at the girl she had never met, she absent mindedly played with a strand of her reddish brown hair, awaiting the answer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:14 pm