Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I Knew You Were Trouble

Ray
    Ray
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

I Knew You Were Trouble Empty I Knew You Were Trouble

Post by Ray Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:52 pm

Hunter made her way into the Hog's Head with her cloak up, so as to not get noticed by anyone. Thankfully, the Hog's Head was so full of suspicious people that it didn't even matter. She got to the bartender and quickly ordered a butterbeer, making sure to ask for it in the bottle, because the glasses here were really dirty. She paid quickly and sat on a table in the corner of the shop, fumbling with the uncomfortable positioning of her dagger, as she felt it digging in to her thigh.

She took it out of its hiding spot and tied it with a piece of string to her left forearm, making sure that her clothes covered it completely.

She glanced around, calculating the people today. They hadn't seen what she had been doing. She took in face after face, finding out more about each person.

She found many odd people. A hag, an outlaw, a death eater in hiding, a half giant, a troll. So many people who had been turned outcasts because of society or because of things that happened to them. A survivor, a child abuse victim, a self-harming person, she found. So many people, so many outcasts...

She shook her head quickly and took a long swig of her butterbeer, trying to ignore that dark voice in her head. You belong with them, It had said snidely, You're an outcast, just like them.

She decided to ignore it, and show no emotion whatsoever when she took another swig of butterbeer. When she said the bottle down, her eyes met his. It took her a moment or two to figure him out, if only slightly. She found him confident and cocky, judging by the way he walked. A confident smirk set on her face once she reached her conclusion. If he decided to come to her table, she was ready.
    Blaze Kristian
    Blaze Kristian
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

I Knew You Were Trouble Empty Re: I Knew You Were Trouble

Post by Blaze Kristian Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:30 pm

The summer had finally arrived, but for Blaze it was just like any other day. It didn't really matter to him what the weather was, he had more important things to worry about. Black ripped jeans and t-shirt with the sleeves folded, exposing his tattoo on his forearms, had been his choice of clothing today. His hair was as messed up as ever and he ran his fingers through it, as though in attempt to soothe it.

Making his way over to the counter, he asked for a glass of Butterbeer and took a sip, least bothered by the surrounding people. He had his gun and wand in case there was to an attack, and he wasn't really worried about defending himself. However, after a few minutes, he scanned the crowd looking for an empty table, since he was no mood for mingling with cheery or depressed people.

And that was when his eyes landed on her.

She was pretty, he supposed and he had to admit he liked her stare. The brunette was perhaps trying to intimidate him and though it wasn't working in the slightest, he found it...intriguing.

"See something you like?" Blaze asked with a smirk as he made his way over and took a seat, placing the drink on the table.
    Ray
    Ray
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ray Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:58 pm

She crossed her arms over her chest as he commented on her watching him. She supposed he was quite handsome, with his stubbornly messed up hair and his tattoo, as well as his clothing. Her hand subconsciously made its way to her waist, under the table, where her own tattoo was located.

"Hardly," She scoffed, "But I'm quite sure you would wish so."

She put down her cloak and faced him properly. She took another sip of the sweet drink. Green met brown once again and she gave him an emotionless look, although inside she was appreciating his looks. Hey, she was just a teenager, after all. She ran her eyes over his body in search of any weapons and almost immediately found a bump where it was hiding. Figures.

But the shape of the bump it seemed like a gun. I approve, she thought subconsciously.

"You have a gun," She stated, as if pointing out the weather. "Honestly, I thought they were banned, as well as many other things."

She tugged at her sleeve, making it seem innocent, yet she was covering her very slightly exposed dagger.
    Blaze Kristian
    Blaze Kristian
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Blaze Kristian Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:15 pm

The smirk hardly left his face at the girl's retort. "You do know that denial is just a foreplay to admission, right?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow. "But alright, whatever saves your pride, I suppose."

It was obvious to Blaze that she was analyzing him, as though he was some sort of specimen. He was quite used to it, which was exactly why he knew how not to be an open book. He could read it in her eyes that she in fact, did like what she saw but was not admitting it. And that was completely fine by him, because he had no time for girls who wanted a serious relationship.

Flings on the other hand, were more of his thing.

"And you have a knife," he replied back, drinking some more of the butterbeer. "There's something highly endearing about breaking the rules, isn't there?" He chuckled. "Although in my defense, it is not school hours and I was planning on leaving the grounds as soon as possible really."

Blaze shook his head, "You think you're being subtle, but if this your hiding skills, then you are going to be in serious trouble one day."
    Ray
    Ray
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ray Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:37 pm

She glared at the boy, dislike clearly evident in her eyes, and kicked him sharply, making sure to insert as much pain as she can into her kick. "Sorry," she said unconvincingly, "My leg lost control for a second."

She damn well hoped he was bleeding.

She narrowed her eyes at him suddenly, as if reading his mind, but in all honesty, she was trying to. He might be attractive but that certainly does not mean that she wanted anything more. She was more likely to want less, actually. And anyway, there were many attractive guys that she had seen before, it did not mean that she wanted anything more with any of them. And that included him.

"My knife is only used for defense and people who piss me off, and the headmaster accepted it," she shot back, even though she was lying. Good thing she had lots of practice with lying or else she wouldn't have convinced him. "Although breaking the rules does attract me greatly. I have a certain knack to it." She paused as he spoke, and sarcastically said, "of course you were."

She traced her fingers over the butterbeer bottle and took another drink before turning to glare at him. "I have been going about like this for over ten years," she retorted, eyes narrowed, "You just caught me in a bad moment. Besides, I have a better hiding place, but when sitting, it's bloody uncomfortable!"
    Blaze Kristian
    Blaze Kristian
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Blaze Kristian Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:54 pm

Blaze winced slightly, but otherwise made no motion that expressed pain. If this girl here knew his story, she would realize that he had been through worse hits and kicks than that. "So you are the crazy and sadistic one also?" He growled lowly at her, not wanting to grab any attention towards their table.

"The headmaster accepted it? Well, there's a surprise," he murmured with a humourless smile. "Not that it's any of your business, but my weapon is for defense as well, though I'm sure you think of me as a serial killer or something," the English boy said, amusement glinting in his eyes. "But you are too pretty to be killed by me, so no need to worry." Folding his hands on the table, he leaned forward and whispered, "I have knack for it too," and rested back against the chair once more.

He held his hands up as a gesture of mock surrender and shook his head. "I was just making sure you were aware is all. Honestly, people can't fucking seem to be accepting a passing by comment these days either. And believe me when I say, I know how hard it is to find 'comfortable' hiding places," he muttered. "But safety overtakes comfort anyday."
    Ray
    Ray
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ray Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:28 pm

She noticed his reaction almost immediately. He's been through trouble, she realized, immediately feeling guilty, even though there were no traces as to show what she was feeling. She kept it bottled up, as always. "I am not. I am actually the most harmless in my house," she growled back, only low enough for him to see that she was angry, but not loud enough to attract any attention. Well, third most harmless... what difference does it make?

She shrugged at his next words, not quite sure if he was sarcastic, and frankly not caring either. "Well of course I think you're a serial killer! Guilty until proven innocent, in my opinion," she stated firmly, even though she knew he was amused. His comment about her attractiveness set her off and she had to fight the urge to slap him because she wouldn't wish more abuse to the already abused. "Oh, don't hold back, I've killed plenty of attractive men," She stated, before frowning and realizing her mistake. "Injured," she corrected quickly.

When he leaned in, she felt his breath on her skin but paid it no mind, even though she felt uncomfortable. "I would think so, since not many students would wander around Hogsmeade in the Hog's Head with a tattoo on his arm and a gun," she said sarcastically.

She crossed her arms but relaxed slightly. "Well thank you," she said sarcasically, even though she did mean it. The only way she could thank anyone was if she was sarcastic about it, and she couldn't let him know that. "I admit that, yes," she decided, "safety is important. But I highly doubt it's safe for a dagger to be digging into your thigh and making it bleed." She took out her jeweled dagger once more and tied it around the inside of her shirt, momentarily exposing her tattoo. It was her name, Hunter, made as though it was carved into her skin with a knife. It looked very realistic, and unless you were only a couple of inches away from the tattoo itself, you would think it to be actually carved.
    Blaze Kristian
    Blaze Kristian
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Blaze Kristian Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:07 pm

"Well, if this what you call 'harmless', I'd hate to see you cause actual pain to a person," Blaze scoffed with a roll of his eyes. "You must be living with some really cruel people if your mentality is like this." When he said statements to other people, the brown haired boy really had no limits. Unless he was in a compromising situation, he rarely thought before he spoke.

He just never had anyone in his life that was important enough to earn his consideration.

Blaze merely grinned at her words, "In light of that, I would like to point out that I'm the sexiest serial killer you will ever see and really, there is no need to hide your agreement." He had to admit he was surprised at her disdain at his compliment. Didn't girls liked to be called upon their looks? Especially since he had indirectly said something nice, which was incredibly rare. "Ah, so you do think I'm attractive," his grin turned into a signature smirk. "And the fact that you've injured many is incredibly appealing to me."

"Yes, that is a good point," he nodded his head. "You can always hide it in a sheath and place it in your boot or just wear it around your waist. And the school robes are very good at covering not just our uniforms, you know," he replied and shrugged his shoulders finishing off his drink. "Nice tattoo, is that your name?" Blaze questioned.
    Ray
    Ray
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ray Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:38 pm

"Well of course you would, unless you wanted to die," she retorted, being completely modest on this subject. His next comment made her draw breath and literally hold her hands together to not slap him. "Yes, I live with cruel people, and I was forced to be this harmful because I needed to protect myself, so excuse me for doing so," She retorted darkly, looking very scary for a moment.

"You're the only serial killer I've ever seen," she pointed out, pointedly ignoring the fact that she hadn't denied he was sexy. Because he was. She'd just never admit it to his face. "I never said you were!" She exclaimed, carefully levelling her voice so as to not attract any attention but still seem loud. "I merely pointed out that I have kil-injured many attractive men," she wasn't about to say that she's killed before. It wasn't something you usually mentioned in a first meeting. "I fail to see why exactly that may appeal to you."

She nodded and finished off her own drink, "I tried placing it in my boot. Horrifying results. My dagger is too sharp, but at least it helps tear skin easier," she stated. And after covering her waist, she looked up at him and met his eyes once again. "Yes. My name is Hunter McCoy. Yours?"
    Blaze Kristian
    Blaze Kristian
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Blaze Kristian Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:28 am

"I had many opportunities to die if you must know, so I can honestly tell you I have no desire for it to happen," Blaze replied, his voice devoid of any emotion. "Living with cruel people; seems like a pathetic topic to have in common with someone, right?" He questioned, his dark gaze focussed on hers. "But in that case, I excuse your 'harmless' attitude."

The smirk never left his lips at the girl's comment, "I'm sure someone like you will come across many killers, but then you might think of me and indeed realize that I was the best looking one." He shook his head in mock disappointment. "It is such a shame that girls these days are going around hurting men rather than just rejecting them like a normal person." The brown haired boy shrugged, "It appeals to me because you are trying so hard to deny the truth; really there's no need for that."

"Name's Blaze Kristian," he replied coolly. "I can honestly say your name suits you," the English boy winked, drumming his fingers on the table. As much as he wanted to, he couldn't tear his gaze away from hers. She was infuriating, no doubt about that, but she was challenging.

And Blaze could never turn away from a challenge.
    Ray
    Ray
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ray Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:32 am

Hunter noticed that his voice left emotion when he was speaking about death. Must be something that happened where he was living, she decided, but made no comment towards it. It wasn’t worth it anyway. “Pretty stupid, now you think about it. I wouldn’t have guessed out of all the things we have in common, it had to be that.” This was a lie, because she already knew that it may be the only thing they could ever have in common. “Well, thank you for excusing me of my harmless behavior,” she said sarcastically, giving him a mock bow of the head.

“Now why the hell would I ever think of you while coming across those killers?” She asked him, not denying the fact that she will in fact, meet some. I’ve met some killers, just not any serial killers, she thought to herself, “I wasn’t rejecting them! They just happened to be drunken bastards who tried something with me! I had no choice in the matter, it was either kill or be killed,” her eyes darkened at the mention of her father’s ‘friends’. She shrugged at his next words, not really prepared to admit the truth, but not about to disagree with him.

“Why thank you, Kristian,” She replied, crossing her hands on the table. She stared right back at him, never one to back down from a challenge. She wanted to look away, she really wanted to, but she couldn’t tear her gaze away from his. Either way, she had this unexplainable inner desire to keep his gaze. A challenge, she decided, An interesting challenge, nothing more.
    Blaze Kristian
    Blaze Kristian
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Blaze Kristian Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:05 am

"Not exactly the kind of thing you would want to have in common with someone you just met," the brown haired boy remarked with a shake of his head. A part of him indeed felt sad that he had to meet a person who had possibly undergone similar pains in their life. But the selfish and lonely part of him was thrilled at the idea of having encountered another soul who just might understand. "You're welcome," he murmured absent mindedly and ran his fingers through his hair.

Blaze's eyes narrowed, "You mean they actually tried to....?" He didn't need to finish the question. An unexplainable surge of anger went through him and he forced himself to calm down. Sure, he barely knew the girl in front of him, but even still he did know that no girl deserved such a thing to happen to them. Having been living with such sadistic parents, he had enough anger and hatred within him to feel the same towards other such adults. "It sucks when survival isn't really a choice, huh?" He smirked humourlessly and his eyes glinted dangerously for a moment.

"Anytime, McCoy," he whispered and gave her a wink. "What say we continue this little interaction outside? I fear we're beginning to attract quite a bit of attention," the boy replied, indicating towards the receiving stares. And with that, he got up from his seat and made his way towards the door, mostly sure that she would follow.

As much as he wanted to deny that he found a twisted connection with her, he couldn't.
    Ray
    Ray
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ray Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:49 am

“But you've got to admit, it’s nice to have someone who might understand, even though I wouldn't wish it upon anyone,” she muttered, more to herself than him, and not even sure he heard her words. She watched as he ran a hand through his hair and had the vague desire to find out if his hair was soft. She nearly slapped herself for thinking so.

“Kill me? They tried to do other stuff as well, I just refused to co-operate and decided to show them I’m not just a pretty face,” she chuckled darkly, memories drowning her vision for a moment. She couldn't explain why he was angry at the fact she was nearly killed, he didn't even know her that well. She actually felt... flattered... that he cared, even if it was just a little bit. She gave a twisted smile at his words, which held so much truth in them, “If it protects the two people I care about, I don’t especially care. But surviving is a bonus,” she added, after a moment.

“If you wink too much people are going to think you have an eye twitch,” she stated. At his words she glanced around and indeed found that many people were staring, so she loudly said, “well people should just mind their own business,” making said people look away sharply, looking quite embarrassed. But she stood up and followed Kristian towards the door, feeling that weird need.

“People are going to think we’re going to your house to do some inappropriate things,” she murmured in amusement after they left. “Frankly, I think they should know I am not that easy.”

As she pulled her cloak up once more, she couldn't help but think the same thing as the boy beside her: they had a twisted connection that they both couldn't deny.
    Blaze Kristian
    Blaze Kristian
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Blaze Kristian Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:23 pm

"Look no further McCoy, you've found that person," Blaze commented simply and gave her a pointed look.

He stared at her for a moment before finally saying, "Well, I'm quite glad you managed to defend yourself. No one deserves such a death, except maybe a few certain people for committing countless sins. But no child or teenager deserves anyway," he stated with a sigh. "I suppose you are talking about protecting your family? They are lucky to have you, then."

Blaze hardly said a word as they left the shop, trying to stifle the amused smile from crossing his lips. McCoy was definitely proving to be more and more interesting by the second, and he had to admit, it was fun. He pulled her towards the side of the building, away from the prying eyes of people and.

"Inappropriate things like what, really?" He asked in a whisper with a raised eyebrow, feeling the proximity between their bodies to be...thrilling.
    Ray
    Ray
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ray Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:09 pm

She rolled her eyes at him, but the ghost of a smile found its way on her face without her permission. “Well thank you.”

“Children and teenagers deserve to be blissfully ignorant and happy until they become of age, when they learn the true cruelties of the world,” she muttered darkly, “Yes. I’m protecting my weak mother and my younger brother. Thank you.”

Saying ‘thank you’ was something so foreign to her, she’s only said it once or twice before in her life, sarcastically, so why was she saying it so much now? She ignored that annoying little voice in her head.

She let Kristian pull her to the side of the building, and secretly appreciated the fact that people’s prying eyes left her vision. “Well this is a comfortable position,” she said sarcastically.

She suddenly noticed how close they were, and how little space there was between the both of them. It struck her that her emotions hadn’t died completely and... she was a girl. Granted, she was a girl with different tastes to most girls, but she was still a girl. A girl who could be uncomfortable with the distance between the two of them.

“Inappropriate things,” she repeated, swallowing down a light blush from appearing on her cheeks, “things teenagers tend to do when they realize they... have a high appreciation for their partner’s body.”

Is that the best I could do? She asked herself, mentally slapping her mind for coming up with such a sentence.

“Inappropriate things such as sex, basically,” she added quickly, mentally slapping herself once again.
    Blaze Kristian
    Blaze Kristian
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Blaze Kristian Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:28 pm

"Not the teenagers and children of our generation I suppose," Blaze muttered. He said nothing as the brunette mentioned her mother and brother. What could he say? He had no one, he was living with his grandfather simply because there was no other living relative.

His signature smirk was back and he nodded his head slowly, "Oh yes, this is indeed comfortable. I'm quite enjoying myself, aren't you?" He was used to doing this with other girls, but this was entirely different for one reason.

Hunter McCoy was definitely unlike the other girls he had been with; not in a relationship sense though, he didn't do those.

"Is that so?" Blaze murmured, raising his finger tips to come in contact with her cheeks. He used his other hand to pull down her cloak covering her face, so he could look at her properly. The brown haired boy realized that he could stare into her eyes forever, because there were secrets hidden within them. Well guarded and dangerous secrets. Some were even horrible perhaps.

He chuckled lightly at her almost innocence and pulled her closer to him. "So I suppose this doesn't count as inappropriate, right?" He questioned in a husky tone before placing his lips on hers.
    Ray
    Ray
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ray Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:21 pm

She vaguely noticed that Kristian made no comment towards her when she mentioned her family. “I’m guessing you don’t have anyone to care for,” she murmured to herself, not quite sure if he heard her.

“Oh yes, it’s very enjoyable,” she replied sarcastically, but couldn’t help but look up at his eyes and fight to get lost in them.

“Yes, it is so,” she confirmed, conjuring all her efforts to not squirm or react to his hand on her cheek. At least he can’t see her properly. That little comfort was gone when he pulled down her cloak and met her eyes. His green eyes held secrets and desire. She tried to pick up her arms and swat his hands away, but found that she couldn’t. This never happened to her in this sense; most do this because they wanted to rape her. She was always too strong for that. But this time it was different. Before, she was guarded enough to kick the guys in the groin and walk away without them even having to kiss her.

She barely realized she was being pulled closer to him. “Wha-?” Her words were cut off as his lips made contact with hers. It felt as though fireworks had exploded when she realized he was kissing her. When she did, she placed her small hands on his shoulders, pulling him closer. She finally kissed back with her greatest efforts. He was a great kisser, she had to admit. Their lips never left the other until they were both breathless – and Hunter had a long breath. When they did pull apart, she sucked in her breath.

It took her a moment to realize what had happened: Blaze Kristian stole her first kiss.
    Blaze Kristian
    Blaze Kristian
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Blaze Kristian Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:38 pm

Blaze knew he shouldn't be getting to comfortable with the brunette. She was nothing to him, after all. A mere stranger, that's it. He could sense her reluctance, as though fighting away her desire, yet he could see that it was there. He wasn't surprised at that, he had a dangerous air about him that girls obviously found attractive, he had enough proof of that. But then again, all those girls had been too easy. His hand on her cheek tightened slightly, unable to tear his gaze away.

"Fuck," he muttered against her lips and kissed her back roughly. It wasn't a romantic or passionate kiss, it was just a craving they both needed to fulfill. His hands tangled in her hair, as though the closure was not enough. This was so much better and so much more different, he figured.

Finally the need for air was too much to ignore, and he pulled away but trailed his lips down her neck, making sure to leave a hickey. "I knew you wanted it McCoy," he smirked as he looked at her once more, his voice slightly raw. His hands rested on her cheeks once more, trying to calm the adrenaline level in his body.
    Ray
    Ray
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ray Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:04 pm

She put a hand on his when he tightened his hold on her. His eyes were full of lust, and it made her feel flattered that she was the one making him feel this way, but she knew that her own eyes held the same desire that he had.

“What? You’re the one who initiated the kiss, you should be enjoying this. I, however, have a choice in the matter,” she murmured back, having no idea where she got the willpower to speak. She stood on her toes to make it easier to put them closer together, and put a hand on the back of his neck to pull him closer.

She fought down a reaction when his lips were upon her neck, but she gasped slightly when she found a hickey formed on her neck. She touched it, finding the bump, and looked up at him once more. “I never said I wanted anything. It’s you after all who began the kiss.” But as he rested his warm hands on her cheeks, she stood on her toes once again and crashed her lips onto his again. Her hands tangled in his hair – which was unsurprisingly soft – and she licked his lips, pushing her tongue into his mouth.

She pulled him closer to her, so there was absolutely no space between them, and the closeness still wasn’t enough for her.
    Blaze Kristian
    Blaze Kristian
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Blaze Kristian Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:20 pm

"I initiated it because you seemed a tad bit scared to make the first move," Blaze smirked and shook his head in mock disappointment. "I really expected more, you know." But the truth was that she already was everything he wanted. And yet, he knew he could never have real feelings for her; he was incapable of that.

He only hoped that it was just a game for Hunter also.

Before he could retort to her comment, she was kissing him and he instantly responded. He growled lightly at the amazing feel of her hands in his hair, as their tongues battled for dominance. One of his hands trailed down to the brunette's waist, where her tattoo was and rested his fingers on the bare skin there. This was wrong, he knew it. He knew it very well in fact. But his inner voice also told him that it was wrong enough to make it feel right.

"You kissed me back McCoy, that itself shows you want it," Blaze whispered against her lips, allowing her to pull him closer. "Don't worry, I shall not be making the first move next time."
    Ray
    Ray
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ray Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:53 pm

“I’m not scared of anything,” she scoffed, rolling her eyes, “And you can’t lie. You enjoyed that kiss very much, you aren’t able to deny it since you kissed back.”

She knew it was a game to Blaze, because she knew he had no emotions. She convinced herself that it was a game to her too, but the cold stone shell surrounding her heart seemed to have cracked ever so slightly.

She smirked against his lips when she heard a growl coming from him because of her hands in his hair. She shivered when his hand trailed to her tattoo, on her bare skin, and suppressed a moan escaping her lips, not being one to give in easily. Unknown to each other, she was thinking the same exact thing Blaze was thinking: this was so wrong it was right.

“Well, good,” she replied quickly, pulling apart to catch her breath once again. And this time, before Blaze can do anything, she began trailing soft kisses on his neck, “I’m more than capable of making the first move.”
    Blaze Kristian
    Blaze Kristian
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Blaze Kristian Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:32 pm

"Well, I never said I didn't enjoy it," he murmured with a raised eyebrow. "In fact, I am inclined to say that you have quite the skill when it comes to this."

Blaze buried his face against her neck at her trail of kisses. His grip on her waist tightened and he knew they had to stop before he fell in too deep. A part of him just wanted to keep going, but his rational thought took over his primal instincts and he finally pulled back.

"I think we're done for today," he said as he reluctantly let go of her and took a step back. Running his hands through his hair, he grinned her and stated, "I'll see you around, McCoy." And with a last quick kiss against the Ravenclaw's lips, he got lost in the crowd.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:18 pm