Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Not at Home

Marianne Delancy
    Marianne Delancy
    Head of Prideux
    Head of Prideux

Not at Home Empty Not at Home

Post by Marianne Delancy Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:46 pm

Even though she both worked here and spent the majority of the year here, being at school during the summer was still odd, no matter what. Really, the only reason she was here was because of other people. If it'd been anyone else, she wouldn't have done it. But Bonnie wasn't anyone else.

Making her way through the deserted hallways, pausing every once in a while to look outside, she headed towards the Equitation professor's office, her footsteps soft. Absentmindedly, she chewed on the inside of her cheek. What if Bonnie didn't want to see her? She'd left without a word and had came back just as silently. The only sign of her safety had been a half-mast flag. If she'd wanted to see her, she could've easily swung past her house.

Clasping her hands together, she paused outside of the blonde's door. Raising a hand, she simply stared at it a moment before knocking three times. Opening the door slightly, she stuck her head inside. Blinking around the room, a smile pulled at her lips as her gaze fell on the figure on the hammock. "Hey." She raised a hand in greeting before slipping fully into the room, closing the door behind her. "How's everything?"
    Bonnie Clyde
    Bonnie Clyde
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Not at Home Empty Re: Not at Home

Post by Bonnie Clyde Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:26 am

The room was dark, just as she liked it, the curtains drawn to keep out even the thought of sunlight. She had been drinking, and heavily by the smell of it, but presently she was sober, and lying on her hammock staring at the ceiling, as if it were the most natural thing in the world to be dying of guilt; and perhaps it was. Maybe on some level she had expected this to happen. Nothing as good was ever permanent, was it?

"Jamae!" Bonnie whined, the moment the door opened and the barest sliver of light came in. Hiding under the light blanket she had thrown over her legs in the darkness, she mumbled more complaints in Korean, just like she had as a teenager. In all honesty, if it wasn't for Mari, she probably never would have learned what a 'class' was. It was a good call on the headmaster's part that they were in the same house, that was for sure.

"Everything's just fucking fantastic, as you can see. Or rather, shouldn't be able to see, but you just opened the door, and I was wallowing in my own pity, look what you've done." Pouting up at her sister from beneath her blankets - sure that Mari would be able to hear the expression in her voice - and deigning to stay there until either the door closed or the light stopped being so god damned bright.
    Marianne Delancy
    Marianne Delancy
    Head of Prideux
    Head of Prideux

Post by Marianne Delancy Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:11 am

Frowning slightly at the almost overwhelming smell of alcohol, her expression softened in amusement at Bonnie's actions and at being called her sister. No matter how many times she called her that, it made Marianne feel bubbly inside.

But it wasn't easy to maintain feelings of happiness when Bonnie wasn't.

"I know, I know. I'm such a terrible person, aren't I?" A tiny smirk flitting across her face, she pulled out her wand and with a wave, blocked out all light from the hallway, including the bit seeping in from the top, bottom and side of the door. Sitting down on the very edge of Bonnie's hammock, she swung her legs slightly.

"Gonna come out now?"
    Bonnie Clyde
    Bonnie Clyde
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Bonnie Clyde Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:10 am

Bonnie made a slight sound, obvious disagreement with the idea as Mari sat beside her. Biting her lower lip, she peeked out from below the covers at her sister, frowning. "I think I'll just live in here. Under these blankets." She decided. "I can do my job from here, it's free, and I am relatively safe in the wards." Nodding, she smiled. "Easy peasy. I won't have to see any of them ever again. Nothing that bad about it."

Except the fact that she'd never see Cai again.

"Roul will stay away, probably, and my kitty will be here. You'll come visit, and I'll be fine." She nodded again before diving back under her covers. "Just go on and leave, it's alright."
    Marianne Delancy
    Marianne Delancy
    Head of Prideux
    Head of Prideux

Post by Marianne Delancy Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:13 am

Marianne let out an amused little sound, somewhere between a giggle and a snort, though her eyes flashed with hardly surpressed worry. Bonnie was acting like - well, like she was a child. Tilting her head down towards the little sliver of her friend that she could see, she spoke softly, "Well sure, you could do that, but think of all the stuff you'd miss. And besides," she grinned slightly, "you're Bonnie Clyde. The best of the best. You can't spend your life cooped up here. You'd miss out on thieving, for one thing."

Her head in her hands, she raised an eyebrow. "C'mon Bon-Bon. You can't avoid them forever. I mean, we work in the same place as Roul."

Chewing on her bottom lip for a moment, she hopped off the hammock. But instead of leaving, she joined Bonnie under the covers. "I can't leave you," the woman breathed. "Not when you need me."
    Bonnie Clyde
    Bonnie Clyde
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Bonnie Clyde Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:58 am

"Ah yes, my kryptonite. Thievery." She peeked out again, eyeing up the woman on her bed and sitting up. "Fine then, what are you going to do about it? I'd need a job for that. Though I do miss it. The thrill of thieving has been a bit skimpy on the run, you know. Isn't much to steal from a safehouse. Even such a nice one. Where would I take it? Nowhere's where, and then what? Nothing. I'm barely challenged anymore anyway. Nothing could keep me out, and nothing can neither. It's annoying."

Frowning at Mari, she stuck her nose in the air. "I very well can avoid whoever I wish however long I wish to do so, I'll have you know. Can face my problems whenever I wish." It was plain from her body language she didn't want to face the problems at all. She was slowly getting over that, however. The mere thought of thievery was changing her very disposition, making her seem taller, more purposed. She was a Clyde, after all, and Clydes did nothing as well as they did thieving. That and family bonding.

Climbing from the hammock, she began to go through the trunk of clothing at the corner of the room, rummaging and pulling out clothes with a tick of her tongue. She clearly disapproved of everything inside. She was way behind the times. If she was going to do this- what Mari suggested and face her problems and get everything in order - she couldn't do it with this measly wardrobe.

Pausing, she looked over her shoulder at Mari, something in her blue gray eyes tired. "No, you wouldn't. Never have. I wish I could say the same." Taking her sister's hands in hers, she crouched down, looking up into her eyes. "I'm a runner Mari, I told you that when we ran away the first time and you-" She gave a small smile. "You ran with me. You're the only one who's ever done that, and most times I'm sure you're the only one who ever will." She paused slightly, squeezing her sister's hands and smiling. Then, she turned away and let go. Not one to stay on the sentimental, she continued without a break in breath.

"That being said, I really do need a new wardrobe. Nothing in here screams 'Has the hearts of two men'. I need that. Can't be myself without a wardrobe for every character I ever can be, will be, or could be, can I?"
    Marianne Delancy
    Marianne Delancy
    Head of Prideux
    Head of Prideux

Post by Marianne Delancy Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:49 pm

"What can I say? For as long as I've known you, it's been the one thing you really love. Like me and animals, for instance." She inclined her head slightly, a tiny smile flitting across the woman's face. "I don't know, you could break into the most secure facility on earth. That'd be a challenge, huh?" Not for the first time, she was taken aback by just how amazing the people she knew were. And she was just the girl with the affinity for animals. Scratching her head, Marianne suggested, "You could keep it at my house. I wouldn't mind."

The beginnings of a smile pulled her lips upwards. Just as she'd known would happen, the simple suggestion of thievery was changing Bonnie's body language. "If you're sure," the professor hummed, lifting her shoulders and letting them fall back into their previous position.

Her expression fell slightly, though she did squeeze Bonnie's hands. Had their friendship always been so one-sided? Had Marianne always been closer to Bonnie than she had been to her? Was that even really possible? But whether it was or not, the Korean girl was sure she'd do anything for her. "And like I said then, I don't care where we are, as long as we're together," she murmured, smiling. "You're my sister. I'm closer to you than I am with Maryse or Alix. I'll always run with you."

Chewing on her bottom lip, she watched Bonnie carefully and it was a long moment before she spoke up again. "Well then, I guess we'll have to go shopping, won't we?" Pulling herself up, she moved towards her, tilting her head slightly. "But what in the world screams that?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:45 pm