Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

trecherous

Blaze Kristian
    Blaze Kristian
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

trecherous Empty trecherous

Post by Blaze Kristian Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:07 pm

It wasn't everyday that Blaze would be found wondering the streets, but seeing as he had plenty of free time on his hands, he decided that some roaming would do him good. Normally he'd be out running errands for his grandfather despite his dislike, because the Hufflepuff needed the old man's house for shelter. But today, he had managed to sneak off for a break.

Though it had been months since he visited Azorat, he could see that not much had changed. The shops and cafes were all buzzing with the crowd of people who were trying to get summer shopping done, but he had no interest in the lives of such happy and content people.

A part of him just wanted to get back to Hogwarts as soon as possible, and at the same time, he wanted more time to figure out what he was going to do after graduation. He already knew he wanted something that involved weaponry and maybe a bit of spy work.

One thing was sure, he wasn't ready to end up in Azkaban like his parents.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

trecherous Empty Re: trecherous

Post by Karmzy Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:53 pm

Summer.

The sun was high, the air was warm, and she wasn't used to it. The mountains were always cold, despite their closeness to the sun itself. Her eyes swept her surroundings before she straightened her spine and continued her walk, boots silent against cobblestone. Her scar was near forgotten, despite the fact that it was taking over her face, and her hair was down to her shoulders almost, now. Her old shirt felt a bit tighter now, as if she'd grown a bit there as well. Her pants were a bit tight too, but she would deal with that, and if anything that barely worried her at all. The small bit of caramel skin that showed beneath the shirt whenever she moved was distracting to the people around her, but she paid them no attention either.

Her mind was set on a visit, even though she knew the rules said that she couldn't be seen until the first day back, she was still allowed out and about. She needed to go shopping anyway, seeing as her supplies were low, and her experiments behind.

It was with this thought that she nearly bumped into someone, but dodged at the last moment, stopping and turning. "Oh. Sorry." She apologized, giving a sheepish grin.
    Blaze Kristian
    Blaze Kristian
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Blaze Kristian Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:14 am

Blaze was brought out of his reverie by an unfamiliar voice. "It's alright," he replied smoothly, with a shrug of his shoulders. The Hufflepuff leaned against one of the building walls, to avoide any more collisions by the strangers passing by.

"In a hurry to get somewhere, I suppose?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow, his tone light and slightly teasing. "Seems like everyone else is," he remarked and inclined his head towards the bustling crowd. He wondered if all these people had any idea where they were even headed. Sure, they all looked intent from appearance, but could it all be for show?

The brown eyed boy glanced at the brunette for a minute, before saying, "I've seen you around before. You go to Hogwarts, yeah?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:00 am

Karma paused, glancing back over her shoulder before deciding. A brief pause wouldn't hinder her visit at all- in fact, she was almost completely sure that everyone would be waiting for her when she got back. There was no need to hurry. Demonboy and sis would be there.

"No hurry." She answered easily, slowing her steps and offering a smile. "Just have places to go, didn't see the point of stopping to smell the flowers today." She turned and walked over to him, standing beside him and easily a few inches shorter than he was. "Wouldn't be in such a hurry if you persuaded me otherwise, though."

A smirk took over her lips, and she brushed a strand of hair behind her ear. "Yeah. I go to Hogwarts. Left for a few months for training, but I'll be back for next year." Honey brown eyes swept him, obviously taking note of his every move before she smirked. "You must be in my year. I'm Karma Black. Slytherin Si- well Seventh year, now."
    Blaze Kristian
    Blaze Kristian
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Blaze Kristian Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:51 pm

"Oh, really? You don't seem like the type to be easily persuaded by strangers," the Hufflepuff murmured, a smirk gracing his features. "Or are you all about falling easy into temptation? Either way, I'm glad that the rule 'Don't talk to strangers', doesn't seem to apply to you."

Blaze nodded his head, as though the girl's explanation was a common one. He simply looked back at her as her eyes swept him before making his own introduction, "Nice to meet you, Black. I'm Blaze Kristian, Hufflepuff seventh year."

"Training for what, by the way? Or is it a top secret and you've signed an oath?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:28 am

"That rule was made to protect vulnerable people from dangerous strangers. I'm not vulnerable, no matter how 'dangerous' you happen to be." She grinned, licking her lips slightly. "Besides, Temptation happens to be my middle name."

Where her old self would have rolled her eyes and replied that of course it was nice to meet her, she simply intertwined her fingers and smiled. "Likewise, Kristian." She said, eyes trailing after a shifty looking wizard who passed by. He gave her a glance, then turned away, moving even faster. She smirked, then ran her fingers through her hair, shrugging a shoulder.

"Top secret, sworn oath, ninja training, of course. There's none better in all the land." She winked at him, and it was almost impossible to tell if she was joking or not.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:19 pm