Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

When you came in the air went out .....

Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

When you came in the air went out ..... Empty When you came in the air went out .....

Post by Countie Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:20 pm

Tobias entered the Prefects bathroom for the very last time, seeing at his exchange was going to end soon and summer would begin. He would miss this place, but Beauxbatons was his school whiched he had missed very much. But the person he would dearly miss would be his Quinn.

He sighed and ran his hand over his newly changed face. It was strange to wake up a couple of days ago to see his permanent features come alive, his boyish features gone. He wondered what Quinn would think because he found it hard to believe that this was what he looked like now.

He striped and with a fast speed entered the hot water. Coming up and shaking his midnight black hair everywhere. He went to the back of the huge pool of water and bubbles and rested his arms out onto the back of the tiled edge, looking up at the glassed window mermaid who was playing with her wet hair.

Now he waited.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

When you came in the air went out ..... Empty Re: When you came in the air went out .....

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:31 pm

Quinn was walking to the prefects bathroom to meet Tobias. He sent her an owl and now here she was. She still couldn't believe this year was going to be over soon and then came the goodbyes. The one thing she wished she didn't have to do. Quinn walked into the prefects bathroom, shutting the door behind her. She saw what looked like Tobias with his back turned towards her. She walked until she was in front of him and let out a little squeal.

"What happened to you" she asked. She knew it was him from his eyes. Quinn was so confused on how he looked like this when she didn't see him not that long ago looking completely different.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

When you came in the air went out ..... Empty Re: When you came in the air went out .....

Post by Countie Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:29 pm

He heard her foot steps from down the hallway as he started to relax. He watched her walk in and shut the door, he smirked at the sudden look on her face, me moved towards her in the water as he came to stop in front of her and he looked up and placed his hands on the pools edge.

He wasn't expecting a squeal from her.

"Hi to you too Quinn," He said in a deep, husky voice, raising a eyebrow at his dumb founded girlfriend. "Father said it most be the half vampire in me, made the process faster to look more like a young adult. Don't worry, it's still me, but more hotter." He said with a deep laugh. "You Like?" He dared ask as he ran a strong hand through his wet midnight hair.

"Come and join me?" He said as he held out a hand to her.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:57 pm

Quinn crossed her arms over her chest when she saw that he found this amusing. She swore if she didn't love him as much as she did she would drown his ass but then again he could breath under water and that would make her look like she was on crack or something. "I'm glad you found my reaction amusing" she joked.

Quinn checked him out and nodded her head. "Oh, I most certainly like, although it's going to take time to get used to the new look you got going on there but, I can deal with it" Quinn sent him a wink. She stared at his hand before looking back at him.

"Why is it that when ever I see you, I some how end up wet?" Quinn asked.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:07 pm

"But you still have to admitt the New me is hot." he said with a wink, letting out another laugh. His lips twitched at what she just said. He could take this the rude way, but he was not like that. He held his laugh back again and smirked at her.

"Because Maybe I like getting you wet and Plus I love water. It's not a sin is it?" He asked, still holding out his hand as he splashed her with his other. "I know its weird to see me differnt. you should of seen me when I actually looked in the mirror and found myself different." He said with a shrug.

"It was scary, Quinn." He admitted.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:14 pm

Quinn sighed. "Okay, the new you is hot, happy now sweetheart?" Quinn confessed. Quinn knew he was still amused at her reaction. This is the one thing she always loved about him. No matter how annoying he could be, he got her and pushed her to limits.

Tobias splashed Quinn with water and she let out a laugh. "Oh you crazy half vampire. Fine I'll join you, just give me a second" Quinn said. Quinn put her hair up in a ponytail with the hair tie she always carried on her wrist. Quinn sighed and took off her shirt and pants. It left her in her black and red underwear and bra. She took off everything so it left her in her undergarments. Quinn took Tobias's hand and got in with him.

She ran a hand through his wet hair. "I bet it was, but it was going to happen sooner or later".
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:34 pm

"Oi! I'm not crazy dear." He said with a heartfull laugh as he watched her strip down. He let his eyes take in her figure that was very appealing. She took his hand and he brought her to him, moving them to the middle of the deep pool of hot bubbley water.

He wrapped his arms around her as he brought her up a bit more out of the water so they could be eye to eye. "That's better, same height now." He amused, kissing her forehead. "Nice bra by the way, blue is your colour." He whispered against her cheek, kissing them both.

"I hope you can adjust to what I look like now, you might still like the old look better. Anyway I want you to meet my cousin Demetri in the summer." He said to her softly, running a hand up and down her back.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:40 pm

Quinn shook her head. She wasn't even going to respond to that one. It would just make neither of them win. Quinn tried not to blush when he watched her strip down to nothing but undergarments. Tobias moved them to the middle and lifted her up so they were eye leveled.

"Don't make fun of my height" Quinn said. He kissed her forehead and she smiled. She then rolled her eyes. "Thank you, but you know you enjoyed that little show" Quinn teased.

"I am adjusting to you. I like this you, it's more manlier then your other self, so now you can kick anyones ass who tries to take me from you" Quinn was amused. She looked at him confused. "Did I miss something? Since when did you have a cousin? I don't remember you bringing him up before" Quinn asked.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:51 pm

"Hmm. I thought I told you last time we met." He said in confussion, trying to remember if he did say anything. "Sorry, I must of forgot to mention it. You are very distracting Miss Mikaelson." He said as he let out a small laugh again as he drew a hand out of the water, tightening his hold of her.

"It was come to light that my long lost cousin has been found. My dad's brother has been gone for a long time and found out that the boy has been on his own, My dad has been trying to track him down and we found him. He's half vampire like me, same year, but born in summer as I was born in September. He is going to live in Count Castle with us. I'm still in shock about." He said with a sigh.

"He's family, I can't just let him live alone. My father promised his mother before she died that he would look after him, but his father was or is corrupt."

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:59 pm

Quinn laughed at him. "You were distracted with me, because I was very much distracted with you as well. I thought Camille was going to have a heart attack" Quinn said. When he tightened his hold on her, Quinn smiled and looked down to the water hiding her blush.

Quinn played with the hair on the back of his head. "I think it's good to meet someone who is finally like you and is related to you. It's also good because you can out number Adam" Quinn teased.

Quinn nodded. "I think it's good that you guys found each other. So what is he like, if you know anything about him that is?" Quinn asked, trying to see if his cousin was anything like him or different.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:10 pm

"But He's not the first half vampire I have met, Karma Black was." He said with a nod. "He goes to Durmstrang, he is in Hrabrost house. You remeber Roxanna Lyric who was in our classes at Beauxbatons? She moved to Durmstrang and is in the same house, I think there gonna hook up." He said with a smirk.

"Well Demetri is very much a Count. He has all the bone structure, but he has his mothers blonde hair. One feature he has the same as my dads is the red permanent eyes, which is quite freaky, but he's deffinatly a Count, even though he has his mothers last name. You'll like him." He said with a smile.

"So, doing much over summer my Queenie?" He asked.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:16 pm

Quinn hit his arm. "Would you not say that. You said the same thing about Adam and Camille, but Adam is with Emelie. Now I know why Roxanna isn't around anymore, I always wondered why she was there and then gone. I know you met Karma, but I mean't meeting someone who was like you but is also related to you" Quinn clarified.

"Oh please tell me he isn't like you all the way. I don't think I could deal with two of you" Quinn teased. "I'm kidding but it must be hard for him to walk around with red eyes. I remember when you thought I wouldn't approve of you" Quinn reminded him.

Quinn shrugged. "I don't know, I really haven't thought about the summer. It hurts to know that I won't see you until breaks" Quinn replied. "But I know we will make it through".
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:24 pm

"He is not like me I think, He's a empath though, reading every bloody emotion you have." he said with a snort, rolling his eyes at his girlfriend. "I know they will be going out, He writes to me." He winked at her again, smugness coming across his face.

"Oi, whats wrong having two of me eh? Carn't control me Queenie?" He said with another laugh, watching her pout with success. He laid his head on her shoulder, running his noes along her neck and jaw line, his fangs tracing her skin.

"Don't worry, We will still see each other and I am loyal to you. Can I say your smellling delightfull." He said with wide eyes as he kissed her neck in temptation.

"
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:32 pm

Quinn just looked at him. "Now that is pretty disturbing, I would be embarrassed to walk into your home and have your cousin tell me how I'm feeling, which is kind of weird" Quinn stated. Quinn rolls her eyes. "Saying what? If it's something dirty, no images".

"Tobias, to of you would be the death of me and the second reason is because there can only be one Tobias and it has to be the one I'm insanely attracted to and love" Quinn kissed his lips. Quinn felt his fangs against her skin and she sighed. Damn him, he knew her weaknesses.

"I know and I am loyal to you as well. Let me just say, your a creep" Quinn joked. Quinn could practically feel the temptation to bite her. "Tobias, you know if you want to drink from me, I won't have a problem with it, as long as you don't make me dizzy in the end".
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:40 pm

"But if he ever, ever change your emotions I will torture him. No doubt about that." He muttered, smirking at her shiver. He kissed her neck with a row of kisses, kissing her lips.

"I have never told you about being bitten or fed off have I? Because If i ever fed of the temptation in my arms, you might get a bit high or horny for that matter." He said with a fang smirk. "I would never make you dizzy, only when it comes the time if you want to be changed, that is."

"Don't forget I'm the only one to know your weaknesses." He blabbed, smirking with his ego.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:47 pm

Quinn grinned. "Aw, I love this side of you, just kidding but it's one of my favorites. Don't worry if he does change my emotions you'd be the first to know" Quinn sighed when he kissed her neck and then her lips.

"No, why? Hm, that really does sound tempting, I know for a fact if I ever got horny you'd be in heaven" Quinn winked. Quinn looked at him. "I do want to be a vampire, I want to be with you forever but no changing me until after we graduate. Anytime after is fine with me but during school. No" Quinn explained.

Quinn glared. "I know, which is why sometimes it's annoying when you use them against me".
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:00 am

"My dear Queenie, I need to aks you this, You do want children? I would love you to bare my children when we are older and not in school. Because when you will be turned, you will not have that option." He said sadly, but putting the option out to her to choose.

"Hmm I know ways to make you horny." He said as he made his eyebrows wiggle. "Oh course I'd be in heaven." He said in a very deep huskyer voice, purring it out at her.

He sniffed at her neck, tilting her neck as he held her head. He kissed the vein that was starting to throb. "I could claim you now. I have never fed of you in the two years that we have been together my Queenie. WOuld you liked to be claimed?" He asked softly.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:07 am

"Yes I do want children. I always did when I was growing up. I would love it as well if I bore your children as well. Don't worry so much on me changing my mind, I love you and I want to be with you" Quinn said to him.

Quinn had to slap his arm. "Oh my god, I really just walked into that one, I should have known you'd come back with something" Quinn said to her boyfriend. "Oh I know you would, you horny half vamp" Quinn winked at him.

Quinn had to shiver when he sniffed her neck. She whispered in his ear. "It's up to you if you want me to be claimed. If you choose to, I won't object" Quinn replied.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:39 pm

Tobias kissed her lips once more as He sniffed again at her neck, shuddering in pleasure when Quinn's scent hit his nose. He watched her closely, before kissing her neck once more and carefully puncturing her ivory skin. Tobias felt Quinn tense at the slight pain, before gently sucking at the wound. Her blood tasted amazing, so sweet, yet so wicked.

He could hear soft whimpers coming from Quinn. "My venom had aphrodisiac qualities, Queenie, like I said before." Tobias thought, hoping that a mind bond would have opened to see if surely she was his. He licked over the wound and watched it heal slowly, he then kissed it, holding her closely to him.

He looked at her slightly hooded eyes and kissed her lips. "You taste like heaven, Quinn." He said softly to her.

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:07 pm

Tobias kissed her lips and of course she kissed him back. She felt him shudder after he sniffed her neck. She felt his fangs enter her neck and she tensed from the pain that she felt. She relaxed though and she felt him suck out her blood.

Damn, she should have offered her wrist because they both knew her neck was a weak spot when his lips were on it. Quinn heard Tobias's voice enter her head and she went into confusion. His fangs pulled out of her neck and she felt him kiss it. He held her closely but she was still confused because she heard him in her head.

She kissed him back when he kissed her. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself" Quinn smiled. "I heard you, how is that possible" Quinn asked.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:25 pm

"Wow, you heard me? Why don't you try project your inner oice into my mind?" He said with a spakle within his neon blue eyes. He kissed her head again as the taps started to pour hot water into the pool.

"It's called a bond Queenie, sometimes it happens when you bite someone your in love with. A instant conection." He said with a smile. "I will know when your in danger, like wise." He said with a nod, his hand brushing her wet hair, letting his fingers trach his bite mark.

"You do though taste amazing, I'm glad I waited." He smirked at her.

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:38 pm

"Yes I heard you. You want me to think of something and send it to you? "Quinn asked. She didn't think she could do it but then again it was easy for him to do it for her. She cleared her mind when he kissed her forehead. "I love you my crazy hot half vampire" she thought and tried her best to send it to him.

Quinn smiled. "Aw, I'm so going to love this, but its great that I could hear your thoughts when you are bored or vise versa" Quinn said to him. She kissed his lips and then pulled away to talk. "Wow, that's weird but also cool I guess" now if her dad found her, Tobias would feel it.

Quinn rolled her eyes. "What will I ever do with you" Quinn teased.

(OOC: That thread for that 14 shades of summer thing, was Quinn suppose to reply to that because it keeps popping up)
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:08 pm

"And I love you my Beautiful Queenie who rocks my world." He sent back as he kissed her, pleased at the mind bond that had formed. "What will you do with me, well I can think of a lot of things that we can do together." He said as he winked, earning him a slap on the arm.

"I'm you personal punch bag." He mocked his sulking face as he pretended to cry, earning him another slap. "Ok Queenie, stop slapping me." He sniffled and beamed a smile at her.

"Well you can always bite me?" He said as he offered his neck to her, smirking at the moment. He laughed and closed his eyes.

(OOC: Yeah post to it Razz)
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:18 pm

Quinn smiled when she got his response. She was glad she sent it right to him. She kissed him back. "I'm glad I sent it correctly. I didn't think I would" Quinn said. Quinn fake glared at him. She slapped him in the arm. "You're so weird, but I like it" she sent to him.

Quinn laughed. "Yes you are, but only when you really deserve it" Quinn winked teasingly. He pretended to cry and she slapped him again. She grinned. "Hm, I'll think about it" Quinn joked.

Quinn looked at him and shook her head and blushed. "Oh one of these days I'm going to get you back for making me blush" Quinn replied.

(OOC: Okay, I will now)
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:47 pm

"Are you really, eh? I will love to see the day when you do, Queenie." He whispered to her, smirking in the process. "Why so tense Quinn?" He said as he ran his handsup and down her back, making her shudder once more.

"So Im weird now? That one hurts." He said as he but his hand over his heart, giving another sad face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:11 pm