Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

14 shades of summer

Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

14 shades of summer Empty 14 shades of summer

Post by Countie Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:26 pm

Offically a 5th year Owl student. Tobias snorted as he walked down the entrance hall steps. It was very hot and the outside would do him good. The Castle doors open and the sun shined down on the beauty of Port Count. He started to walk over the bridge, but quickly sat on the bridge wall, letting his legs hang over the river that went down to the sea.

He rested back on his hands, soaking uo the sun, even though he knew that he wouldn't tan. Blame his dad on that one. He gave a laugh as he heard foot steps coming closer up the road ahead.

He turned his head and smiled at the upcoming figure.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

14 shades of summer Empty Re: 14 shades of summer

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:22 pm

Quinn left her house after taking a half hour to get ready. The things she does for her loving boyfriend. She wore shorts, a tank top, a pair of chucks, and she wore her hair up in a ponytail. Quinn decided to walk to his house, or castle. When she got closer she instantly saw him and she walked to the gate. "Hello sweetheart" she sent to his mind.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:38 pm

"Oh Hello precious, you have been missed." He sent back as je jumped of the bridge wall and onto the road, opening his arms as he ran and caught her. He kissed her on the lips softly, welcoming her. "You look lovely, Queenie." He said as he stroked her hair, likeing how the sun light shined on her.

"How are you? your mum alright?" He asked.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:49 pm

Quinn blushed when she got his message. When he jumped off the bridge she had to remind herself that he had good balance and could land on his feet. He ran over to her and caught her. She kissed him back when he kissed her. "Thanks" Quinn smiled. "You look hot" Quinn replied.

"I'm good, haven't had a run in with satine yet" Quinn refurred to her dad. "As for my mom, she is good, she's been working and I even convinced her to go hang out with friends. I was very successful" Quinn was proud. "How are you?" she asked.
    Demetri Lancer
    Demetri Lancer
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Demetri Lancer Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:05 pm

Demetri had been told by Tobias to head down towards the bridge by the sea that day. He was told that he was going to meet someone very special. The young soon to be fifth year student, had a strong feeling it was his girlfriend, Quinn.

Yawning, he pushed the sheets back before climbing out of bed. Checking the clock in his very large bedroom, he realized it was far past his usual time of waking up. He took about thirty or so minutes, showering, drying and brushing his hair, and then dressing in his usual attire of a black dress shirt, and pants, as well as black socks and dress shoes.

He knew that some thought he over dressed, but he didn't care. He liked to dress up a lot, despite the weather.

Once he was ready, he headed down, around the castle and then finally outside. Demetri headed down the general route to wear his cousin had asked him to meet up, and when he got closer he could see two figures. One he knew to be his cousin, and the other, he assumed to be Quinn.

"Good morning." he called as he got closer. He gave the two people a bright smile, before turning to Quinn and holding his hand out. "I don't believe we've met. I'm Demetri Lancer, Tobias's cousin." he said with a genuine smile.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:32 pm

"Oh I know that We look hot." He smirked, getting his first slap on the arm today. He Heard the castles main doors openand saw his cousin approuch. He pointed to Quinn and looked at Demetri. "Did you see that, abuse." He huffed, sticking his tongue out at his Queenie. "I'm glad that your safely in my arms again."

He placed a arm around her waist, kissing her cheek. "I'm good, father has been complaining about not being able to turn into a bat." He said laughing, rolling his eyes.

He watched his cousin introduce himself and smiled a little. "Demetri, you should of invited Roxanna." He said with cheek, smirking.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:32 pm

Quinn's grin was wiped off her face and she hit Tobias's arm. "You're an ass but I like you like that though" Quinn said. She heard the doors to Tobias's house open and she looked to see a boy around her and Tobias's age. When he introduced himself she smiled lightly at him. Quinn shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Quinn Mikaelson. I'm your cousin's girlfriend, obviously" she introduced.

"Oh and I did not abuse you, you were just being your normal self" Quinn looked at her boyfriend. "Why can't he turn into a bat" she asked. Quinn looked to Demetri. "Oh, you date Roxanna" Quinn asked. She remembered Tobias mentioned something like that to her.
    Demetri Lancer
    Demetri Lancer
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Demetri Lancer Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:51 pm

"Pleasure." he said in return as they shook hands. "I have to agree with Quinn on this one Tobias, I saw no abuse." he said smirking while crossing his arms across his chest.

At the mention of Roxanna's name, Demetri turned to his cousin and squinted his eyes at him, shaking his head. "I would have...I just...didn't think of it." he said feeling slightly embarassed. It was a good suggestion though, he really should have invited her. Maybe later. he thought to himself.

Demetri nodded his head to Quinn. "Yes, we do." he said with a bright smile. He always smiled at the thought of his new girlfriend. She was his everything now. People wise, aside from his cousin and uncle, though she was still more important to him.

He considered her a part of him, and he wondered if that was some weird vampire thing, or if it was normal.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:57 pm