Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Going Under

Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Going Under Empty Going Under

Post by Rozzers Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:07 am

Finally, Alexa had marked her students exams and essays, and was she glad. She couldn't believe how fast the school year had gone. Ciar would be in her sevenths year, crazy yet scary. Her daughter was growing up. Soon Zephan will be at Durmstrang too.

Alexa had to shake herself out of her thoughts as she walked down the corridor to the indoor pool that has tempted her since she has been here, but never having the luxury of going in it. She reached the dimley lit pool, seeing as it was dark out side and the pool had all glass walls.

The moon made a effect of light onto the waters surface and she sighed instantly, the water making her relax ,just at the sight of it. Wandlessly and non-verbally transfigured her clothes into a purple bikini, which reveled her slim, strong figure.

She let her newly pink dip died hair down, which was not waist length anymore, but up to her breasts. She started to walk down the pools steps, enetering the warm water. She swam to the middle, looking up at the moon relaxed. She quickly did a spell on herself as she dropped into the water, crossing her legs indian style as she hit the bottom of the pool.
    Zephan Whelan
    Zephan Whelan
    Other
    Other

Going Under Empty Re: Going Under

Post by Zephan Whelan Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:44 am

He padded after her without making a sound, dressed in nothing but a pair of Oscar the Grouch boxer shorts that he had worn to bed. It was summer time and both his mother and Cici were home but he still felt... alone. Ciar always made time for him, whether it was helping him with his studies, an impromptu duet on their instruments, or even just some video games or darts. But his mother. Maybe it was because he was so busy studying or spending time with Ciar or just outside enjoying the sun but he never seemed to spend any time with his own mother.

He watched quietly as she transfigured her clothing and went into the pool, sinking to the bottom. Zephan made his way over to the side of the pool, moonlight lighting his way, and laid on his stomach at the pool's edge, chin resting on his crossed arms. It was late but he found himself to be not tired in the least and was content at the moment to just observe his mother through the water. The boy reached a hand down and dangled his fingers into the water, the sensation of the warm water feeling good against his skin.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:21 pm

Alexa blinked within the water, seeing a small figure near the surface. She smiled slightly, pushing her arms upwards and her feet pushing up. She swam fastly to the surface, taking in a deep breath. She ran her hand quickly through her wet hair, then swiming to the edge where Zephan was watching. She smiled as she placed her arms on the edge, looking up at the boy.

"Hello Zephan," She said quietly, ovbserving the boy. "Your up a bit later than expected, I was going to come and check on you in half an hour." She said with a small smile, tilting her head to the side.

"Your not tired, are you child?" She asked, narrowing her eyes slightly with concern. "What are you worring about Zephan?" She asked, muttering a spell to dry her hand. She tooked away a strand of loose hair out of his face, stroking his cheek in her motherly way.

Zephan Whelan
    Zephan Whelan
    Other
    Other

Post by Zephan Whelan Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:04 am

Watching her unblinkingly as his mother swam over the boy kept his thoughts carefully concealed. He didn't want to guilt the woman into spending more time with him. He knew she was a busy lady. And keeping an eye on his sister's antics, especially more recently, was a full time job. Yes, he was willing to give up his own happiness and completeness so his sister would have their mother's attention and she'd stay safe.

"Not tired. Don't sleep much anyway. Not anymore," Zephan answered in a low tone, resting his forehead against Alexa's. The boy was nine years old now and was wise and knowledgeable beyond his years. Ciar had told him recently he was going to be a man soon and to be quite honest he was scared.

Leaning into the caress the boy gave a low hum in his still child like voice. "I'm gonna be a man soon, mother. Ciar says I should start thinking about my future while I'm engrossed in my studies. She said that Whelan's before us never really got a chance to choose their futures so I should take advantage of the opportunity and try and get the most benefits out of my years ahead." He paused and breathed out slowly through his nose, a technique he used to control his thoughts. "I just don't know what I should do when I'm older. I'm not strong, fast, and cunning like my sister. I'm just a scrawny little nerd, really."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:17 pm

"Your nota scrawny little nerd Zephan Whelan! Do not ever say that again young man!" Alexa narrowed her eyes in warning, her voice sharpe with a slight hiss. She got out of the pool and quickly cast a drying spell, transifiguring her robes back into place. She walked to Zephan, kneeling down to place her hands on his shoulders, so he could look down at her.

"Child, you ate very strong like your sister, never forget that. You have been through alot in your young life and I will be proud with whatever you want to be inlife, with whatever subjects you choose in school aswell." Alexa said with a sigh, her green eyes locking onto her son's.

"Zephan you won't be a man untill you turn of age," Alexa said with a chuckle. "When you start Durmstrang I want you to have fun and have good grades, make friends and then you will be able to choose what you want to be, but what I do know about you is that you like to make things, correct?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.
    Zephan Whelan
    Zephan Whelan
    Other
    Other

Post by Zephan Whelan Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:14 pm

He immediately drew back at his mother's voice when she told him he wasn't a scrawny nerd. Immediately standing up he was about to walk away when she put her hands on his shoulders. Looking down at her Zephan kept his words to himself as he strove not to interrupt. She didn't understand and he wasn't sure he wanted to make her. It was a little piece of him that no one else saw, no one else even knew about. A piece that wanted to be normal even when he was not.

Raised by house elves with a family that was gone ten months out of the year and only around during school holidays. His only friends being dogs, crups, and his darling Marcella. He was the only human here most of the time.

"I'm man of the house cause I'm the only one here," the boy said softly. "Mother, you and I both know that even if I'm not a man age wise I'm going to be one long before anyone else in my year when I get to school. He closed his grey eyes and exhaled gently through his nose, settling his thoughts. "I will admit I do enjoy tinkering and learning about how things work together. Everything from languages to the camera I found last week...." He trailed off as he realized who's camera it was he had dismantled. It was still sitting on his desk in the room he had turned into a sort of laboratory.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:58 pm