Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

No, I will not think of it

Destini Chandler
    Destini Chandler
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

No, I will not think of it Empty No, I will not think of it

Post by Destini Chandler Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:21 pm

Outfit

It was a busy day at the shop, and Destini was getting the full force of it. Today was Destini's turn to run the clerks position with the help of her grandmother. As the candle shop got more busy however, Grandmother took over the clerks job as Destini ran around, helping customers. It seems like the new candle scents and perfume was boosting the business.

Time passed by quickly, Grandmother went out for a lunch break but Destini continued working. Destini momentarily wished that her parents didn't have to go make new candles today, but the Vallee welcomed the distraction. The dream she had a few days ago.... She quickly shook her head and buried herself in the work.

"Destini, Grandmother and I can finish off," Her father said, appearing out of no where. Dust jumped high in the air, and some candles fell down- the very same ones she had just straightened up.

"Your sure?" It was still sort of busy, and her father just got done making some candles. He just gave her a knowing smile and sent her out of the door, with some money in her hands. Knowing her stubborn father very well, she blowed him a kiss and flew out of the doors into the streets.

She started walking around the city, stopping once to purchase a small tan colored backpack. She put her money in it, and along with a ivory pen she had also purchased.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

No, I will not think of it Empty Re: No, I will not think of it

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:01 pm

Julian fiddled with the ring around his finger, twirling it around and around as he walked down the streets. Because of good behaviour - he had a feeling it was more because he, unlike some of the other people in rehab, actually wanted to get better - they'd let him out.

Well, he had to go back in three hours to check in, and if he threw up they'd know the second he did, but at least he had the allusion of freedom.

Glancing around him, he spotted a familiar head of blonde hair. Tilting his head as he tried to remember who the individual was, a grin lit up his face as a name came to mind.

Pushing past people, he made his way towards her, throwing an arm around Destini as he reached her. "Looks like it's my lucky day. I have Destini on my side." Laughing softly, he grinned brightly at her. "Enjoying your summer? Must be terrible. You haven't had me. Which reminds me, you missed my birthday. You owe me a present."

Last edited by Julian Rousseau on Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Destini Chandler
    Destini Chandler
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Destini Chandler Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:49 am

Destini jumped as an arm suddenly was around her neck. Turning, she saw it was only Julian. Something in the stomach fluttered around, as Destini blinked a few times. Horrible timing, Destini groaned mentally. Placing on a smile, She chuckled. "Your lucky day? Don't I feel honored." She fiddled with her ring, which thankfully had no strong history. She tossed her hair back and resisted the urge to lean her head against his shoulder.

"It actually have been quite good without you," Destini teased, giggling. Kneeling down, she picked up a small, pure gray stone and handed it to him. "Here is your present and happy belated birthday." If Julian stayed, Destini would probably get him a piece of candy or something. She just wanted to mess with him a little. The muggleborn gave an innocent smile, and stopped at a vendor with summer styled dresses. Destini had an fancy place to go to sometime next week and she could always use a new dress.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:12 am

"You should be," Julian said, grinning. "There are people who would kill to be where you are right now." He nodded at his arm around her, moving it half-way down her arm. "My fanclub would be green with envy if they could see us now." The prefect shook his head, letting out a little laugh.

He raised his eyebrows, tsking. "You can say that, try to convince yourself that you didn't miss me, but we'll all know that deep down, every day that you don't see me hurts." Though he'd never admit it, that was how he felt when he didn't see his friends for an extended period of time. Simply laughing at the rock, he pocketed it, shaking his head at her. "Thank you, Destini. I'll treasure this rock with my life." Rolling his eyes good-naturedly at her, he grinned.

Eyeing all the dresses, he sighed dramatically. "Girls and shopping. Do you do anything else?"
    Destini Chandler
    Destini Chandler
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Destini Chandler Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:56 am

"I would have been jumped by now," Destini commented dryly, shaking her head. Laughing some more, she gently elbowed him. "Are you doing this purposely just to get your little fan clubs attention?" The vallee innocently asked, biting back her laughter.

"It did hurt- It hurt knowing the fact that I am one day closer to seeing you again," Destini smoothly shot back, enjoying the playful banter. Still laughing, Destini added, though a bit reluctantly, "I will admit this though. I missed your odd sense of humor and way to make things entertaining. The shop needs it when I work there." Destini wasn't sure if Julian knew that her parents owned a candle shop.

She rolled her eyes and held up a yellow dress with thin straps. It would end two inches above knee, and probably would show her figure without it being too tight. It was also a pretty yellow color. "I'm sure you appreciate seeing the pretty girls in a dress. So stop complaining." Holding it against her front, the blonde faced the Prideux. "What do you think?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:23 pm

"But then there's that chance that they'll hurt me, and trust me that their greatest nightmare." He laughed, a smirk creeping onto his face. If his fanclub was good at their job - and he was sure they were - then they surely knew better then to cause him any more pain. He'd had enough for a lifetime. Elbowing her back, he raised an eyebrow. "Me? Of course not. I'm spending time with a friend." Sniffing dramatically, he huffed. "I can always leave if you want."

The Prideux tsked, shaking his head. "Why do I put up with you?" Bowing slightly, he grinned. "Oh yes, it's for compliments like that." Humming softly, he glanced sideways at her. "I suppose I missed you too, though. And thank you." No matter how many compliments got, he still appreciated them. "You own a store?"

He grinned slightly. "That is true. I do. I just don't want to go shopping with them." He sighed. "They don't ever shut up." Glancing over the dress, he tilted his head slightly. "It's alright I guess. Girls fashion isn't my thing."
    Destini Chandler
    Destini Chandler
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Destini Chandler Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:43 pm

"I think they might risk it because I might get hurt in the process. They must be green with jealously right now," Destini giggled and poked him in the stomach. "No stay," She hurriedly told him, not wanting him to leave. She hadn't seen him in a while. "I don't want to walk around this place alone."

"Compliments are good to get," Destini told him, laughing. "Make a person happy. I try to aim for that." Brushing back her sun bleached hair, she glanced sideways at him too. He looked good, though there was some off about him. "Parents do. It's a candle shop, and the business is booming so far," The Vallee told him, obviously excited and happy.

She rolled her eyes, and asked the seller how much was the dress. Handing over the proper amount, she turned back to Julian. "But here is the thing. Girls don't like to shop alone, and girls always appreciate a honest opinion."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:35 am

"Why? Because they want to be you?" He grinned, raising an eyebrow. "Think of all the rumours, Dest. They might even think we're dating." Julian shook his head. Didn't they know anything about him by now? When was the last time he'd legitimately been with someone? Poking her back, he flashed a large grin. "So you would miss me. Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere."

Julian nodded. "Don't I know it? Compliments are pretty awesome." He tilted his head at her. "You really are a great person, you know that? I mean, you actually go out of your way to be nice. That's more than I do." Smiling at just how happy she was, he said, "That's great, it really is. You get to have something that really connects you guys. You're more than just family." His smile suddenly sad, he attempted to brighten up, even if it was slight.

A nice, normal family. Why couldn't he have that?

"So I'll be your tag-along, just here for my advice." He leaned against a table, shaking his head. "I see how it is." Laughing, he glanced up at her, winking.
    Destini Chandler
    Destini Chandler
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Destini Chandler Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:29 pm

"Dating?!" Destini suddenly squealed, her facing turning beet red. It was natural for Destini to freak out when somebody mentioned kissing, dating, or sex, when the topic was related to her. But her face seemed redder than normal, she never squealed.

She hated squealing.

The Vallee shook her head and calmed down. "I might have to let them know other wise. Seriously, when was the last time you had a girlfriend?" Destini knew perfectly well that no matter how loyal and nice Julian was, he really wasn't the relationship type. Snorting, her blonde curls bounced as she shook her head. "Of course I would miss you. You make me feel very smart when I'm by you because of your.... not so intelligent moments."

"Thanks." Destini gave Julian a soft smile, and blinked at the sudden brightness of the sun. She pulled off her bag and rummaged through it for the sunglasses she put in it earlier. "I think that if you are nice, and go out of your way to be that way, you tend to live an easier life. Not as much enemies." Then she paused and looked up at him. "Though I think your fan club will be my enemy after this though."

Destini gave him a long look and gave him a hug. She knew from that vision she saw, Julian didn't have the best family. "I think," Destini started, looking in his eyes, holding his look. "that family doesn't always have to be by blood." She knew that Julian was extremely loyal to his friends. That Julian probably considered them part of his family.

"Hey, I don't take just anyones advice. Does that make you feel better?" Dest giggled, and looked at the dress again that was hanging on her arm.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:30 am

Julian raised an eyebrow at her reaction, a splutter of laughter bursting from his mouth. When was the last time he'd laughed? He wasn't even sure. Rehab was the farthest thing from an amusing atmosphere. Clapping his hands over his mouth to stifle his laugh, he shook his head at her, his shoulders shaking from the effort not to laugh out loud.

"You make that sound terrible," he said once he'd finally calmed down, arms falling to his sides as he grinned at her. "C'mon now, Dest. I'm not that bad." Julian grinned broadly again. He wasn't going to be forgetting this very soon.

"Never," he snorted. Girls were more hassle than they were worth. "I can't be held down to just one girl." The boy waggled his eyebrows suggestively, smirking. He stuck out his tongue at her. "You can't say these things about your prefect and only viable Head Boy candidate. You'll lose all your house points like that." He snapped his fingers in emphasis.

"You're very welcome," he said with a nod, fiddling with his ring once more. "Oh how I wish that was true. But sometimes, you're just so amazing that everyone can't help their feelings of jealousy." He smirked, humming softly at the thought of all those students who couldn't help but envy him. "Don't worry, Dest. I'll keep you safe." Julian winked at her, a grin tugging at his lips.

He blinked down at the blonde at the sudden hug. What was that for? A tiny frown wormed across his face as a sudden idea came to mind, but he ignored it. If his best friends hadn't figured it out by now, he doubted that she had. Wrapping his arms around her, he nodded. "Sometimes your friends are better." A sad smile spread across his face. "My brother can't even remember who I am," he admitted, going back to the menial task of fiddling with his ring, his gaze glued to it.

"Possibly," he teased, grinning at her. "But you'll have to try harder than that. Your cold words hurt."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:30 pm