Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

into the distance

Anais Emerson
    Anais Emerson
    First Year
    First Year

into the distance Empty into the distance

Post by Anais Emerson Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:18 am

Wandering off without her father wasn't a good idea, Anais had thought after she lost herself after ten minutes in the Blackened Forest. She hated to admit it but she just wasn't old enough to actually be on her own in the forest. She'd get out alive, she thought arrogantly; however, the little nagging voice in the back of her head ask her how, considering she was underage and couldn't use her wand.

"What a bummer," she groaned as she took a seat on the base of a tree. "Whatever, I'll get out eventually."
    Xaria Emmerson
    Xaria Emmerson
    Second Year
    Second Year

into the distance Empty Re: into the distance

Post by Xaria Emmerson Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:13 pm

Her brother had actually trusted her. Santiago had actually given her permission to go out. Heck. The boy had even helped her sneak from the clutches of their aunt and into the forest. Xaria grinned from her spot in the tree she was currently occupying, crouched down like some sort of tree-climbing ninja.

Her eyes sparkling, she saw another girl walking through the forest. She took a breath, looked down and leapt from the branch, landing on both feet, still crouched. "Hi!" she chirped, coming from behind the girl. "I'm Xaria!"
    Anais Emerson
    Anais Emerson
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Anais Emerson Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:08 am

She cursed some what loudly at the sudden intruder that hat lept from Merlin knows where. Anais turned around so fast, causing vertigo and a slight headache to pop out. Holding her head and closing her eyes, she took a deep breathe and finally let it out.

"Where the fuck did you come from?!" She yelled at the intruder, "Don't you know how rude it is to do that? What if I had some kind of cardiac arrest episode right now, what the fuck would you do!?
    Xaria Emmerson
    Xaria Emmerson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Xaria Emmerson Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:11 pm

Xaria almost fell into a fit of hysterics at the girl's reaction. It was probably not exactly nice to have done that, since she didn't want a slap in the face, but still. It was funny, if not a little exaggerated.

"Well, do you want the short or long answer? I guess I sort of came about when my parents... Well... They sort of loved each other a little too much. But in short, I came from up there," she said, grinning as she pointed to the branch. Snickering, she rolled her eyes at the girl. "Alright, calm down. And chances are, I'd carry you off in that general direction," Xaria grinned, pointing to where she'd been hopping from tree to tree, like a squirrel.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:27 pm