Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

your cheating heart

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

your cheating heart Empty your cheating heart

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:05 am

He grinned against the girl's lips, pressing her farther into the wall of the maze, his hands wandering along her body. A hand reaching underneath the thin blue fabric of her shirt, his fingers brushed against her soft skin, shivers running down her spine in response.

This was one of the best things about summer. It was warm, he was free from school and there were so many girls to -

"Julian!"

Jumping backwards at the shriek of his name, the boy blinked up at the girl with her hands on her hips. Oh, if looks could kill, he'd be stone dead.

Stepping towards them, the brunette practically steamed from the ears, her piercing eyes looking from Julian to - what was her name again? Rose? Raven? Rebecca? It'd started with an r, he was sure...

"You - You - You - How could you?" She lurched towards him, and it was only because this wasn't a new event for him that he managed to escape the wrath of her blood red fingernails.

"WE WERE DATING!" She shrieked, hands curling into fists by her sides as she glared daggers at the prefect. "And - And then I find you with this skank-" the aforementioned skank had already ran off after slapping Julian's arm "-HOW COULD YOU?"

Julian just stared blankly at her. Who was she? Sure, he didn't remember every girl he'd been with, but he should've at least recognized her if she'd been under the impression that they were together.
    Calista Rastaban
    Calista Rastaban
    First Year
    First Year

your cheating heart Empty Re: your cheating heart

Post by Calista Rastaban Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:27 am

A quiet stroll was what Calista was hoping for when she entered the garden of Azorat. Garbed in a light summer dress, the girl was making her way quietly through the maze, attention mostly focused on the turns she was taking.

It was a beautiful day, not too hot for a summer day, a light breeze rustling the leaves. A a couple people walked past her, talking among themselves. They were older than her, a couple, probably on a date. A small smile flickered across the girl's lips. Though she had no desire to find a boyfriend at her age, she did not fail to appreciate the romance of a relationship. The flowers, the songs, the special way with which two people in love looked at each other. Most of these things she had read about in fairy-tales and observed from her own parents.

The girl was set to go on her merry way, however it seemed that today was the day that some of her childish illusions would be shattered.

Yelling from up the path was what caught Calista's attention first. Head snapping up and eyes widening at the spectacle before her, the future Hogwarts student approached the three slowly, her curiosity drawing her in.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:41 pm

He was still scraping through his brain, trying to put 0irl in front of him. But each time, he came up blank. He could hardly remember the name of the girl he'd been with. Glancing in her direction, he frowned, finally noticing her disappearance and the smarting pain running up his arm.

Rubbing at it, Julian glanced back at the girl who was still yelling. He was beginning to doubt that he'd ever met her before.

"You - You can't just go make out with other girls! That's disgusting!" She was practically trembling with rage, and Julian kept taking small steps backwards as it only increased. He wouldn't put it past her to attack him again.

"Listen," he said slowly, having finally found his voice, his hands raising in the universal sign for surrender. "I don't even know you, and I think you're confused. We -" he gestured between them. "-were never -"

He flinched, the blue jet of light just missing his left ear.

"YES WE WERE!" she cried, gripping her wand tightly.
    Calista Rastaban
    Calista Rastaban
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Calista Rastaban Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:28 am

Standing stock still was all that Calista could do at that very moment. Her mouth gaped open as she watch the girl yelling at the boy who was only about five years older then Calista herself. Whatever happened to romance and everlasting love? Was this what boys were really like? Or was he just a lone figure going against the nature of his kind?

Whatever the case was, that boy who was slowly making his way backwards towards her had lied to the two girls that she saw with him. That was enough to merit at least a little bit of her own anger.

Mostly driven by the rage of having her childish outlook on romance shattered, the eleven year old girl took measure steps towards the pair, her jaw set in an angry slant. "You stinking pig!" she yelled at him from behind.

They were by far the most insulting words that have left her mouth, her kind and friendly nature rarely found a good enough reason to be angry at someone. But she as not about to let her inexperience, or anything else for that matter, stop her from having the boy answer for his crimes.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:50 am

This girl was crazy. Absolutely insane. Stepping away from her, his eyes wide, he grabbed his wand, clutching the cedar wood between his fingers. He didn't think she'd kill him - that'd be ridiculous - but well, she was crazy! Who knew what she'd do next?

Rubbing at his forehead with his free hand, he tried to think, tried to come up with the right words so she'd stop yelling at him. There was always the nice apology route, but he hadn't done anything wrong. He didn't need to apologize.

So apologizing was out. What else could he do? Apparating away and pretending she'd never existed was a tempting idea, but he had a nagging idea she'd find him again and then her temper would be even worse.

What to do?

He was interrupted from his thoughts to glance behind him, raising an eyebrow at the girl behind him. Well, he'd been called worse before. "A stinking pig? Now that is just mean." Shaking his head, he glanced back at the girl, who watched the two of them warily. "Can't you just run along back to your parents? I am being framed for something I didn't do." His voice rose here, and he frowned back over his shoulder. The girl pulled a face at him. "And I can't have a little girl insulting me as I clear my name."
    Calista Rastaban
    Calista Rastaban
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Calista Rastaban Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:38 am

"It''s not mean if it's true," Calita stated surely, scowl on her forehead and arms crossed over her chest as she shot daggers at the older boy with her eyes.

"You were kissing another girl! You cheated on your girlfriend!' she exclaimed, wawivng her hands towards the witch who had attacked him. Her actions and words became more animated, the anger clearly seen through them. "How could you do such a thing?" she yelled, her voice rising even more.

It was getting to the point when Calista was not only angry, but upset herself. Upset that she had witnessed such a thing, upset that there were people out there for who such behaviour was normal.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:15 am

"But it's not," Julian said through gritted teeth, even as the girl bounded up to them, continuing to glare at him.

"Oh, but it is," she interjected, crossing her arms. "You - You were kissing her!" She gestured in the direction that the other girl had ran off in, her eyes darkening.

Groaning, the prefect rubbed at his forehead, swearing under his breath. "Okay," he turned towards the little girl, pointing a finger. "First of all, she is not my girlfriend. I don't have one. So I pretty much have the right to do whatever I want."

Flicking his gaze back up to the older brunette, his expression hardened. "And you. I've never met you before in my life. I don't know you. I'm sure of that. I don't know why you think we're dating, so just..." He shook his head, glaring at her.

"Leave. Just go."

She simply stepped closer to him, forcing him to take a step back. "No," she whispered fiercely. "Not until you admit what you did and apologize for it."
    Calista Rastaban
    Calista Rastaban
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Calista Rastaban Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:39 pm

Calista stood, aghast, staring up at the boy as he finally turned to talk to her. "But how can you be kissing them!" she yelled, her voice a shrill, as an expression of horror flashed across her young face. "You can't kiss girls who are not your girlfriends!" she yelled at him, anger now becoming prominent.

The future Hogwarts student stood with her first clenched, her jaw set, and her penetrating stare aimed at the older boy she was accusing. She was not about to back down. Out of all the things that she could have saw today she came across this. And he had the audacity to tell her to leave!
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:06 am

Gritting his teeth, he fiddled with his wand, contemplating just cursing her to get her out of his way. But doing that would cause more problems than it was worth. Especially with the little girl right there...

Frowning at her as she spoke again, he used that moment to step away from the brunette. When he wasn't right beside her, he safe. Well, he'd never really been safe, but this made a difference.

"Yes I can," he sighed, shaking his head. "Have you been listening to a word I've been saying? Either of you?" He glared from girl to girl, his blue eyes cold. Focusing on the older one, he said, "I've been saying it for a reason. I don't know you." Swearing under his breath in French, he glanced back at the younger girl.

"And in all honesty, why do you even care what I do? I'm pretty sure I don't know you either. So," he scowled darkly, "I don't think either of you have anything to say to me, alright?"

He didn't think it'd stop either of them. Already, he could see thoughts forming on the girl's face. Groaning inwardly, he looked from girl to girl, dreading whatever was to come next.

Calista Rastaban
    Calista Rastaban
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Calista Rastaban Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:00 pm

The more the boy spoke the greater Calista's anger became. And though she as still only eleven years old, that did not stop her from making some conclusion by herself. The first was that they boy was not telling the whole truth. The second was that whatever he was doing or pretending not to be, was not right. The older girl wouldn't have started yelling at him if he was completely innocent, at least Calista didn't think so.

She stayed silent for a few moments as the boy spoke, forehead creasing slightly as he spoke in French, not understanding the language. But nevertheless, she had made her decisions by from the English words he spoke.

As soon as the boy stopped talking, the future Hogwarts student took her advantage of now standing within arm's reach of him and smacked her hand sharply against the wizard's upper arm. "Which one of them is your girlfriend?" she demanded, the tone carrying an authority that one did not usually associate with an eleven year old. The girl was confused and wanted to set some points straight before making any more accusations.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:01 pm

Letting out a small sigh at the momentary silence, a small smile began to form across his face. But it vanished as soon as he was hit. Glaring daggers at the little girl, he rubbed at his arm. He'd never stop getting hit, would he?

"Neither of them," he said, frowning. "I was never with her." He jerked his head in the direction of the brunette, glancing over at her. Making a face at her frown, he turned back to the other girl. "That one's psycho." Probably wishes she had me.

An amused smile flitted across his face, but he shook his head. This wasn't the time to be amused.

"I'm not crazy," she practically growled, taking another step towards him. Julian simply raised an eyebrow, turning on his heel and apparating behind her.

"Sure you're not." He rolled his eyes. "Because going after random strangers and claiming that you're dating is totally a normal thing to do." Her eyes flashing, she reached towards him, but he was already gone.

Reappearing beside the little girl, he shook his head at her. "See what happens when girls get older? They go nuts."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:38 pm