Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Ashamed of crying

Destini Chandler
    Destini Chandler
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Ashamed of crying Empty Ashamed of crying

Post by Destini Chandler Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:06 pm

Everything was going wrong. This summer was supposed to be perfect. The family business was going great-they had actually moved places now, to a bigger place-, she had gotten in control of herself around Julian. Her crush had now faded, and she realized she only thought that because he was the first male that really sought out her friendship.

No, everything was alright, except for one thing. Her power, was getting out of control.

It used to be where she could walk barefoot, without having visions from the past. The ground, especially dirt areas, changed too often to really maintain memories. But her powers seemed to forget that so now she had to wear shoes all the time.

When she touched something now, her power wanted to show her the vision. It wasn't her just standing there anymore, with the scene playing around her. She was still in the present time, but the ghosts of the people in the visions stood before her eyes, doing whatever they had done in the past. Sometimes it was animals.

Her parents were wondering why she was constantly in her bedroom. Her bedroom was the only place that she could go, without having to worry about visions. Destini had already seen pretty much everything the bedroom could offer. They also wondered why she would only purchase new cloths now, no longer going into thrift shops she once loved going to.

Destini wanted to tell them so badly what was going on, but she had never told anybody before. She was scared that they would declare her a freak -even though they had accepted easily that she was a witch.

The Vallee was huddled on a bench, clenching her fists and hiding her face. She was currently fighting a vision the bench had -apparently some quite memorable things have happened here- and she didn't want to see it. Just one bloody hour, could she have a break!?

Her eyes stung, but she ignored it as she wrestled with her power. She couldn't cry, not now, not ever.
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Ashamed of crying Empty Re: Ashamed of crying

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:54 pm

The summer was nearly over, but Neil felt nothing different. He perhaps should have been saddened by that fact, but he was actually quite relieved. Ever since he had moved out from his parents' house, things had been going worse than ever. Then again, he should have expected such a fight from their side, though he really could not understand what difference his presence made.

Mentally scoffing at his family, he walked along the streets, not really aware where he was headed. One of his hands stuffed into the pocket of his shorts, he ran his other hand through his hair, casually smirking at some of the pretty girls who would grin at him as they passed by.

After what felt like hours of walking, the Priduex spotted a familiar mess of blonde hair, sitting crouched at one of the benches. Knowing that he still had some time to kill, he made his way over and flopped down next to the girl.

"Everything alright, Destini?" Neil asked his classmate with a raised eyebrow, his tone low so that the passing strangers wouldn't pry. He had rarely spoken to the blonde next to him, yet he wasn't about to walk away as though he didn't know her.
    Destini Chandler
    Destini Chandler
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Destini Chandler Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:15 pm

Destini took in a deep breath, and looked up at the stranger, who really wasn't a total stranger. She knew his name, and they shared some classes. The girl was actually surprised that he knew her name -Destini was a quiet person, but she guessed a few people talked about her weird blackouts. But she wasn't going to act like a happy person who was excited to talk to Aveneil. Making sure her blonde hair was hiding her face, she narrowed her eyes.

"Why do you bloody care?" She snapped, hiding her shaking hands in her lap. She made sure her feet wasn't touching the ground, or that she was touching him. She was loosing the fight against her power. No, Destini didn't want to see the past.

"Why do you care?" Dust repeated quietly, feeling weary and weak. "I'm sure.... I'm sure that... you have others things to do- more interesting things- then to talk to me."
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:29 pm

Neil shrugged his shoulders, his arm placed behind her on the bench. "Believe it or not, I actually nothing better to do at this moment. Even if I did, I would not ignore you and act like you're a stranger." Just by looking at her, the Priduex could tell that something was wrong but he kept his mouth shut.

If anything, he seemed to have noticed Destini more than anyone else in the class, simply because she rarely mingled with anyone and mostly kept to herself. It was an odd thing to get attention for, but though they a
    had barely said a few words before, he did become curious at her behaviour.

"And you're right, I don't care. After all, you and I aren't even friends," he stated in agreement. "Luckily for you, I am not completely heartless and am completely free at this moment. So if you could quit the dramatics of shedding tears, and tell me what's going on, I'll listen."

He did not mind getting up and being the non-caring person, in a way, that is how he was, seeing as he did not have anyone outside his family to care about. And even they didn't hold a special place in his life.
    Destini Chandler
    Destini Chandler
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Destini Chandler Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:28 pm

Dust leaned forward, to avoid his arm. She also scooted away, tense. "In a way, I am a stranger," Destini corrected, biting her lip. The scene around her was starting to get misty, as if some ghost was here. Not that Aveneil will see it. He wasn't like her. "We never talk, never greet each other."

She scowled when the fake pity act didn't work in getting rid of him. Aveneil was too curious for his own good. Too nosy. "Leave me alone. I don't need to tell you, I don't want to tell you. And I am not crying, jerk." Deciding that she didn't want to be in his company, Destini took a deep breath and got up. Right away, she felt visions coming at her, but she pushed them away, and ran away from the bench. The quicker she could get to a place without strong memories, the better. Dest didn't even turn around to look if Aveneil was following her.
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:56 am

"But that does not mean that we don't know each other," the Priduex pointed out with a roll of his eyes. "You are making it sound as though we have never laid eyes on one another. Lighten up Destini, no point in moaning to yourself without anyone to listen to."

Neil didn't know why he was he even bothering to try. In a way, he agreed with her; they were simply classmates and nothing more. Perhaps his loneliness was finally getting to him or maybe because he needed a distraction from his own worries and listening to someone else's might help with that.

Ignoring the blonde's offending comments, he got up and was quick to get in step with her, making sure to avoid contact. The last thing he needed was a screaming girl in his arm. "I'm not trying to be a jerk," he muttered, hands stuffed into his pockets. "I'm asking you one last time, what the hell is wrong?"
    Destini Chandler
    Destini Chandler
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Destini Chandler Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:08 am

Destini kept running, when she heared his footsteps behind her. She didn't stop until she finally made it at a place where she knew she would be safe. It was a quiet, new park with dirt. No concrete- something that held onto memories longer then dirt. The blonde ignored Aveneil for a while, catching her breath and thinking on how to handle this situation.

Why not be straight-forward, without actually having to tell him?

Sighing, Destini put on a blank mask and turned towards him. "You are trying to be a jerk, trying to get a secret out of me, that I prefer keeping to myself," Dest snapped. "I haven't told anyone my whole life- why will I tell you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content