Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Boredom (open)

Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Boredom (open) Empty Boredom (open)

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:00 am

Wandering the grounds and thinking about her time at Hogwarts so far Julie stopped to stare at the clock tower as her thoughts turned to Lucian she wondered what he was up to to be truthful he never left her mind since the day that they first met. He was the reason that she was now enjoying school she was so glad that she had met him.

Sighing a little she sat down on the ground for she did not want to walk any more but she did not know what else to do at that very moment. Why can't I find anything that I enjoy doing here with out being ridiculed for it she thought to herself. Lost in her thoughts she almost did not feel her shoulder being tapped.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Boredom (open) Empty Re: Boredom (open)

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:23 pm

He sighed walking through the clock tower out into the courtyard. He paused he had no idea why he had even come out here he just went where his feet took him. He scanned the courtyard and found a lone snake just stood staring at the clock.

"Hey! You really shouldn't be out in the cold like this you know." He said tapping her on the shoulder.
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:33 pm

Turning around to see who was tapping her shoulder she smiled at them they seemed to care about her or they would not ask why she was out in the cold. The truth was she never had felt the cold for her body temperature was a little warmer than everyone elses.

"I am okay and just got a little too warm inside so I decided to go for a walk."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:40 pm

He nodded. "Yeah being outside is a hell of a lot better than being stuck in doors. It's more fresh and open." He said moving to stand beside her.

"Well i hope you don't mind some company cause your kinda stuck with me know." He smirked shoving his hands into his jacket pockets.
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:47 pm

"I don't mind." She really was thinking about going back outside because she was getting bored just walking around. Julie smiled again and was beginning to wonder why the only people that she had met so far were either men or boys but she really did not care that much she thought that she did not really fit in that much with the girls anyways.

"So what do you like to do?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:06 pm

He nodded turning to look at the sky, he knew the sun was behind him he could sense it's power. "What do i like to do? Well i like to fly." He smirked no one had ever asked him this question before no matter how simple it was. "And duel, nothing better than an adrenaline rush. What about you?" He asked turning to look back at her.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:20 pm

Maria stumbled into the courtyard, panting. 'i think I lost him,' she gasped to herself. She looked up and went bright red with embarrassment at the two people standing there.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:43 pm

He spun around and turned to look at the new comer. He raised an eyebrow. "Lost who?" He asked his hand going to his wand in his pocket just incase this guy was a threat.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:04 pm

Maria eyed the wand the Slytherin boy was holding, and grew nervous. "It's, um, just someone who, uh..." she trailed off.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:23 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "Would you like some help with this... boy?" He asked moving to look behind her to see if anyone was coming.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:25 pm

"I don't think he'd particularly like that, he is in your house..." Maria answered cautiously. "Plus, he may not be the smartest of people, but he definitely has muscles that are three times bigger than me."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:23 pm

"Oh even better what's his name?" He asked before giving out a little laugh. "Don't worry about me i have more than enough power to deal with someone like that. Strength isn't everything you know. It's all about what you have up here." He said tapping the side of his head.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:42 pm

(OOC: there isn't actually anyone, but we like random scenarios, right?)

Maria frowned worriedly. "Thats the problem, I don't actually know. He's been stalking me for days and he just tried attacking me and was being creepy and so I ran for it and then he followed me and since no one was around they couldn't help me but they wouldn't have anyway-" She was increasingly becoming more hysterical. "he knows everything about me that I haven't told anyone and he says he's going to defile my parents graves!"
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:40 am

Julie was about to answer Arsen's question when another girl showed up. She was quite for awhile because she did not know what to do or what to say.

Julie could remain quiet no longer this girl was in trouble real trouble but she did not know what sort all she knew was it was about a boy who knew everything about her but she wanted to help her for some reason though they had just met. "It will be okay we will help you well I will I should not talk for others." She did not know why she said we but it slipped out of her mouth faster than she could stop it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:22 pm