Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

You Drive Me Crazy (Jess and Aspen)

You Drive Me Crazy (Jess and Aspen) Empty You Drive Me Crazy (Jess and Aspen)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:22 pm

Jess giggled and bounced about on the stage pretending to do rock faces as she watched the terrified eyes of the man widen as he tried to struggle against the bonds that held him to one of the pillars in the arena, of course, she wasn't going to kill him...not just yet, she had every intention of torturing him slowly. Nobody feels her up without her express permission. Growling she threw a knife and it impaled a very sensitive part of the male anatomy and Jess smirked with the scream of pain she heard.

"Now...you'll never have the chance to pick up a woman again...heck...I wasn't going to give you that chance anyway but."

Giggling again she drew out a vial of poison and grabbed the mans jaw, forcing it downwards hard so it broke, grinning she slipped the poison down his throat and watched as he thrashed about in pain, unable to make a sound because of his broken jaw.

"And now it's just a waiting game..."

Jess smiled, sitting back and tapping her fob watch.
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

You Drive Me Crazy (Jess and Aspen) Empty Re: You Drive Me Crazy (Jess and Aspen)

Post by Aspen Salvator Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:32 pm

Aspen was drawn in by the smell of blood. His nose was just like every other human beings but throw in some blood and he'll be able to sniff it out a mile away. He glanced up at the arena and smiled. This was a place of blood and death the place stunk of it.

He entered the arena and smiled leaning up against one of the stands. "Well what's happening here then?" He asked moving forwards to lean over the dying man with a frown. "Aw you ruined him. I reckon he would have been a tasty one aswell. Why'd you have to go and poison him?" He asked eyeing the mans neck hungrily.

You Drive Me Crazy (Jess and Aspen) Empty Re: You Drive Me Crazy (Jess and Aspen)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:36 pm

Jessica turned to the new man with a growl and she flicked her hand a new knife appearing there, with a smirk she cut the mans throat, him not dying fast enough for her and she cupped her hands over the cut letting the warm red blood wash over her hands with a look of satisfaction upon her face.

"Because he was my kill. Not your own. Find one yourself if you desire your blood lust to be quenched."

Twitching she felt her sisters trying to take over and she pushed them to the back of her mind, it was hard for them to come forward when she was dominating.

"What do you want? Do you get off on watching people die or something?" She snorted.
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:02 pm

He smirked holding up one finger. "Be right back." He said giving her a little bow and jumping to a muggle street halfway down. He spun on the spot and jumped to the nearest human taking them back to the arena. "Found one meet yy kill." He introduced to the girl.

"And you are?" He said walking around the petrified muggle girl, brushing aside her hair to reveal her bare neck. "What is your name?" He asked his eyes flicking off his meal for a second.

"I was in the neighbourhood and smelt blood so i came to investigate as you do. You know me never waste a good meal. So what did he do?" He asked nodding over to the man before leaning in to smell the young womans neck.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:07 pm

Jessica grinned as the man dissappeared and returned with a Muggle girl in his grasp, respecting that this was his kill she merely sat down next to her own and tilted his limp head up to look at her then turned it to look at the man and his new prey smirking darkly. Taking the jaw and moving it like it was a puppet, like it was him speaking Jessica said:

"I'm whoever I decide I want to be. Right now. I'm Ica. Nice to meet you."

Letting go of the mans jaw she stood up and stalked her way over to the man, her coat lining flashing with all the metal knives that lay underneath it.

"And you are?"

She asked tilting her head to one side she giggled and gestured to her ass.

"Nobody touches this without my permission, of course he had to die..."
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:29 pm

He smiled. "Well nice to meet you Ica i'm Satan." He smirked earning a little burn along all his tattoo's. "Sorry." He laughed as the voice growled at him for using his name. "You know what?" He said leaning an elbow on the muggles shoulder. "I've always liked the name Stark, i had a friend called Stark but we had a little accident and he died. But i drank his blood first so he died happy." He smiled.

He raised an eyebrow. "He tried to touch your ass? Wow what an animal. I would have killed him too." He smirked moving to position his exposed fangs over the muggles neck. He licked his lips and smiled. "You smell far too good to share." He said before sinking his teeth into her neck.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:48 pm

Jessica smiled softly as the man teased his victim, unable to stop her laugh while she noted the expression on her face when Stark told her that he had drained a man of his blood, seemingly twigging this was her fate too.

"Ive always liked that name too...you really are cruel to prolong it like this poor bird is terrified. I would have at least clipped your wings."

She tilted her head and smiled sweetly taking up a chair and watching the show that was about to unfold.

"Hm this ought to be good those fangs look leathal."

Jessica chuckled as she saw Stark stick his fangs in the girls neck pausing to take a moment to add to the girls no doubt terror at this moment:

"Oh wow girl he looks hungry and that sure does look painful."
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:00 pm

"Ouch." He smirked holding his heart. "I'm cruel?" He asked pretending to cry as he bite down gently on his bent finger. "Oh well people will just have to live with it im afraid. Or rather die with it not many people live after seeing me. I like to keep a low profile you see." He said. "Unless someone requires my services but they will have to pay good for me not to get annoyed and rip out their hearts." He smirked.

He smiled looking up from his meal to look at her in her chair. He licked his lips getting rid of the spare blood around his mouth. "Enjoying the show?" He chuckled before returning to sucking her dry. Once the girl was fading, only now standing on her feet thanks to his support, did her pull back from her neck a few of her veins clenched between his teeth. He smiled looking over to her before letting them spring back to their body.

He shook his head. "Veins the gods creation." He growled. "Always getting in the way or getting stuck between my fangs which is very irritating believe me." He moaned pulling out a bit of vein from between his teeth. "These fangs right here can bite through solid metal." He smirked tossing the body of the human aside.

"That is VERY painful." He smirked. "But it's also fun for me."

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:12 pm

Jessica smirked and looked at her fingers now thoroughly bored with the show that Stark was putting on she listened to her sisters inane prattle in her head laughing lightly when Jess told her this was just like something put of some discontinued Disney idea, laughing even more as Jessie talked about the germs in that guys mouth.

"Well I dont think you'd be able to do much about me I'm afraid. Besides. I'm crazy. Nobodies going to believe little old Ica now are they? Besides I'm no snitch, I'm not as clean as the newly fallen snow myself am I?"

She asked gesturing with her head towards the dead body which was still tied up against the post, biting her lip Jessica pouted trying to pull a face like she cared before grinning darkly.

"There's always a downside. Veins...stretchy things...they snap though like elastic bands if you stretch them too far. I didn't know that until I tried it once."

Smirking she shrugged her shoulders.

"Ive seen better shows...anyway, what is with the blood lust? You smell blood? How do I measure up?"
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:18 pm

He raised an eyebrow and smiled. "Yeah and why's that?" He asked a smile on his face it wouldn't take too long to take her out if needed. He's fought Demons and lived whats a female human going to do? He laughed. "People believe i'm mental but i'm not i'm just not afraid to die. That just makes more willing to try things others wouldn't even think about. Others just think im suicidal but of course that's a lie." He said licking the last of the blood off his lips.

"That is true. Someone should create a spell that lets us live without veins that would make my life so much easier." He said glancing down at his wrist as if he was wearing a watch. He cocked his head to the side and listened a weird noise was coming from somewhere but it was far away only his enhanced hearing was allowing him to hear it. "Hmm no idea what that is." He smiled straightening his head to look back at her.

"Well when im hungry i eat, when im not i'll play with my food before i eat them. There's is nothing as good as hearing the sound of someone's throat being ripped out." He smirked. "It's very satisfying."

He sighed why did everyone always ask him this. "I annoyed the wrong person so now im stuck with not being able to eat anything but people to quench my hunger." He said rather quick his words just seeming to mixed together. "Yes i do and you im afraid just smell ordinary nothing interesting about your blood. There are other that smell so appealing i can't help not kill them then and there." He explained.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:16 pm

Ica smiled and titled her head as the man walked towards her after finishing the blood from the girl, smirking slightly she moved over to examine the corpse looking at the sheer damage done by the fangs the man had been given, shrugging her shoulders she moved back to her seat she knew that she probably would lose a fight with this guy but he didn't need to know that, then again Ica didn't want to give him a reason to go looking for one.

"Isn't that what everyone says when they want to seem powerful and mysterious hm? Oh I'm classified as mental. Definately 100% mental. But thats what makes me fun."

She smirked darkly.

"No idea what what is?"

Ica asked, getting onto the fact that this guy was definately more powerful than he seemed to be, and as he explained his story Ica smirked again, must have pissed around with a very powerful person.

"I'll make sure I don't fuck around with them then. Aw. Shame. I'm sure I can NEVER live with that knowledge." She smirked.
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:30 am

He nodded. "Yes that is what people say to seem powerful but 9 times out of 10 you know it's all a bluff." He said. "Most people now a days are weak because they are afraid to look bad in front of others. There are branches of magic out there that have been forgotten by everyone but a few because they ministry deemed them 'evil'." He shrugged. "Everyone is scared stiff of being named one of those death eater." He frowned jumping to the nearest arena seat to sit on.

"Oh really you taken a little trip to st mungo's to figure that out?" He asked one eyebrow raised. "I'm mental because everyone thinks so. You talk to the voice inside your head out loud and your suddenly insane." He shrugged looking down at his hands.

He thought for a second. "I have no idea but it didn't sound right." He said listening out for it again, just incase it was something he should worry about. Or not in his case, he really didn't care if they seemed a threat he was in it just for the thrill of the ride.

He chuckled. "Oh i don't think you have to worry about that. Just dont go making deal with anyone." He smirked as all the tattoos on his body began to burn. "Ar... well that's a good thing. Just means i'll think twice about letting you die slowly like that." He smirked turning to look as his hell hound ran into the arena. "What is it boy?" He asked.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:35 pm

Ica turned her head and sighed, already sort of bored by this conversation, if it wasn't killing or making people quake in their boots she didn't want to know and this had been a little boring for a long time now, winding a finger through her hair she nodded keeping her expression neutral and blank, she didn't want to make him think she was having fun but then again Ica didn't fancy having her jungular ripped out.

"I couldn't care less, I don't care what people do either I want to kill them or I don't, death eater, order member who gives a crap. I just want my fair share of blood and if I have to unite with a cause to get it then I shall...of course I don't and I don't think any cause would be able to get a hold of me but..."

Shrugging her shoulders Ica merely ignored the comment about her going to St. Mungo's that was an area that nobody was going to know about. Nobody. Not even Jess's stupid friend Gene.

"It was probably nothing, At least nothing the big strong Stark can't handle."

She rolled her eyes and moved over to look at the bodies again, tilting her head to get a better look at the guys face, man he looked so serious, for someone who was being killed he looked oddly at peace and that annoyed Ica, maybe she would have to use more painful methods.

"I don't do deals. Oh. Cute dog, wolf thing."
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:47 pm

He laughed. "I love the way you think. That's what makes life so much fun dont you think? I never plan ahead i like to be spontaneous so you never know what you're going to get. Gives those that can read your mind a scare to hear the millions of thoughts in your head. Very funny stuff." He chuckled pulling out his knive.

"I bet i could." He smiled jumping to land a few inches beside her so his chest almost touched her shoulder. "Oh there aren't many people out there like us Ica and that's because we are hunted and locked away because they are afraid of us." He said lifting up the side of her hair to twirl around his finger.

"Oh i know i can handle it. I have no doubt about that. I've just never heard it before." He whispered in her ear. "And that's makes it even more exciting because i dont know what im up against. Just the way i like it."

"Good then let's keep it that way. This is Cerberus, he's a hellhound." He smirked patting him on the head. "He's here to do my bidding during the day."

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:51 am

Ica nodded, she too liked the way she thought it just wasnt the way that she thought all the time she was just glad that Aspen hadn't come across one of the more juvenile sies of her mind, she didn't think she could take the embarrassment, as she thought of her Jess threatened to come to the front but she pushed her back.

"I bet it does! I sure would fox me, but, I think I'd be a little wiser than to pick a fight with fangs as big as yours and an attitude as bigs as yours too."

Joking a little with Aspen Ica looked at his hand on her hair and resisted the temptation to nuzzled her head into his hand, but she didn't want him to stop either.

"I rather like to know what I'm up against, but when I fancy a challenge I will take on someone I haven't studied for the past 5 minutes. Thats all I really need to know most things about a person."

Ica tilted her head to one side and wondered if the dog was friendly or not, looking at Aspen she smirked:

"He friendly enough to pat?"
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:02 pm

He smiled flashing his fangs even more. "Yeah fangs of steal here." He smirked poking one of them with his finger. "I can bite through solid steel with these." He said raising an eyebrow. "What attitude?" He asked one side of his mouth pulling up into a smile.

"I only study those i'm going to be working with i like to know what im getting myself into. But i like to fight without knowing it makes it more fun. I just love the thrill of the unexpected." He smirked. "I think you're going to need longer than five minutes to sum me up. I'm forever changing so no one know what to expect of me."

He shook his head. "He doesn't like to be touched. But if you don't mind losing a hand or two go a head."

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:56 am

Ica waved her hands in the air as if she was scared but it was a blatent joke, she thought that Stark was one of the most egotistical men that she had ever met she really wanted to see him being knocked down a few pegs but she quite liked his confidence.

"The attitude where you don't stop going on about how great you are, I hear it's actually quite contagious."

She grinned at the smile, it lokoed really cool with the fangs but then again, as she looked at them more, the more they started to creep her out, she wasn't afraid but just thinking of what they could do give her chills.

"It's kind of been trained into me to spot how people will react, most of it is guess work, sometimes I do it just for fun to see what sort of problems people have going on. I don't think I'll ever be able to figure you out."

Withdrawing her hand from the Hell Hound Ica pouted.

"I need my hands for my job so...I'll steer clear."
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:39 am

He laughed. "I didn't even realise i was doing it." He smirked. "But yes it is contagious. But i can't help it it's the truth, i haven't met one person that has taken me down or weakened me." He shrugged.

He nodded. "It's a good idea to check people out. I just prefer not too. If i die then it was my time there's nothing more i can do about it. But i'm not planning on dying anytime soon, i still have plenty of fight left in me. I'd say i have at least another 40 years until i start to lose my fight and find someone that can take advantage of that." He smiled jumping to the stand on the other side of the arena. "Wow it's pretty high up here." He smirked jumping off the end so he began to fall back to the floor at a too fast speed. He jumped at the last minute disappearing and then returning soaking wet.

"Wow that was fun." He smirked jumping straight back into the chair with his legs resting up on the chair infront. "I should hope you can't, i wouldn't be doing my job properly if you could figure me out."

He nodded. "Wise decision." He smirked patting the hellhound on the head and recieving a deep loud growl.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:03 am

Ica smirked and shook her head, guys like Aspen never did notice they were being over the top arrogant and boasting about their amazing skills all the time, because that's what he was doing and it was more than a little bit aggrivating now. waving her hand in the air dismissively Ica drawled:

"Yes yes we know already Aspen is the big bad man who can't be killed whoopee for you Aspen."

She commented sarcastically.

"40 years huh? If I didn't know you were powerful I would gave laughed so hard at that, now I'm only going to laugh a little bit. After all 40 years is a long time you never know what might happen between now and then."

Ica shrugged her shoulders and smiled at the hellhound merely admiring him from a far not wanting to get her hands bitten off. Waiting for Aspen to stop his little show and begin to talk to her properly once more merely glancing at him as he reappeared Ica folded her arms across her chest.

"When you're done showing off."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:18 am