Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

The Reason? (Luc and Richard)

The Reason? (Luc and Richard) Empty The Reason? (Luc and Richard)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:13 pm

Lucian growled and walked out of the Slytherin Common room to meet with Professor Romain, he had been told to for reasons that he didn't know why, he was sure that Hades would just give him a memo or something so this really was not needed. Slumping outside of his classroom he leant against the cool stone wall waiting to see if he was ready for him. Knocking swiftly he went back to leaning against the wall. He was still really hungry, and if he got angry, it wouldn't be good for him, Professor Romain could hold his own.

"And let the interrogation begin."

He muttered as the door swung open finally.

The Reason? (Luc and Richard) Empty Re: The Reason? (Luc and Richard)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:27 pm

Richard was in the middle of doing an experiment, namely trying to figure out the correct chemical bonding process required for the most basic level of bone marrow, when the knock at his door came. Looking up from his desk, which was covered in the bell jars with the different stages of a human arm being grown (bone, bone and muscle, bone with mucles and blood vessels etc), he opened the door with a wave of his hand. When he saw Lucian in the doorway he smiled a little and gestured to the seat in front of his desk,

"Close the door and please take a seat Mr Ciero." he turned back to the small amount of bone marrow that was in a small pool on his desk, "I'll just be a second..."

A spark connected with the marrow and it disappeared. Richard smiled a little more,

"So that's it..." he nodded, "I can replicate that. Now I'll have to see how it will react with my method for making the bone substance itself..."

He paused as he looked up at Lucian, as if just remembering he had someone else in his office,

"Oh, sorry for spacing out like that on you Mr Ciero. I'm making a painless alternative to regrowing bones." he smiled a little as he set his wand down on the desk, "Now Mr Ciero I'd like for you to tell me why you were late for my class."

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:28 pm

Lucian nodded, closed the door behind him and sat at the seat opposite the Professors desk, simply looking at the different arms on the desk his eyes passed over them and settled on the jar with the blood vessels exposed. Growling lightly with the thought of the blood he was so denied Lucian ran his hands over his now gaunt features.

"Dont worry about it Professor."

He attempted to smile and clasping his hands together looked at the Professor as he spoke his reason why he was late to his lesson for there was very little else he would have missed it for.

"I had to go and see Headmaster Malfoy about my advancement to second year, apparently that was the only time in his 'busy' schedule he had free."

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:39 pm

Richard tapped one of the bell-jars, the one with the veins intact,

"Don't worry about the arms Mr Ciero." he lifted the glass top of the bell-jar and sniffed the arm before setting the glass aside, "No blood. It's not a working model my young friend."

He glanced up at Lucian,

"I wouldn't taunt you like that." he reassured the student almost off-handedly as he vanished the arm with a wave of his wand before putting it back on the table, "I am also acutely aware of blood. It is a very distracting smell, even to me."

Glancing up at Lucian, Richard nodded slowly,

"I'm sure Hades' schedule won't be busy for too much longer." he commented, not letting any emotion play on his face as he lightly hinted at his plans to kill Hades in the near future, "I trust this will not happen again, it will be sorted out soon right?"

Looking down at his desk he sighed a little and tented his fingers, resting his chin on his hands,

"How long Mr Ciero?" he looked up at the boy neutrally, "And to what end?"

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:41 am

Lucian looked at the Professor gratefully, he was sure that he was a better professor than Cobalt, he surely knew what he was yet he didn't go and broadcast it around to his students and the school. Frowning lightly he placed his head in his hands and groaned, black spots had begun to dance in front of his eyes and he took deep breaths to calm down.

"Thank you Professor, that means a lot."

He meant it as well. In this state it was hard enough for him not to pounce on the nearest person and drink them dry.

"It is already done, all the teachers should have gotten the memo already but I guess he forgot about you, hm, that's not like Hades."

Lucian frowned, not aware of the problems that had happened between Richard and Hades having not been here when they had occured. Biting his lip Lucian looked up into the Professors eyes with his own fully black ones.

"A few months now...oh, because of what happened with that pathetic professor Smith he's taken my blood away completely...I should be grateful that that's all he took from me..."

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:03 pm

He shook his head a little,

"Don't worry about it Mr Ciero." he smiled a little, "I have some... friends who share a furry little problem. I'm not a judgemental person by any means."

Richard smiled a little, relaxing a little in his chair,

"Good to hear it's sorted." he chuckled, "But the Headmaster and I don't talk to each other often. There was... a rather bad falling out between the two of us. Blood was spilt."

He frowned a little,

"Mr Ciero..." he sighed a little, "It might be a little out of place for me to suggest this but..."

Glancing up at the clearly struggling boy he pulled an empty goblet closer to him,

"I'm an alchemist who studies the body. Blood is relatively easy for me to create, perfect to within a few particles I assure you."

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:44 pm

Lucian chuckled, he knew that the Professor meant werewolves, Lucian didn't mind them unlike other vampire but then again that was another reason why there was a section between him and 'traditional' vampires.

"You have some interesting friends Professor..."

Merely nodding at the explanation of the Professor Lucian didn't want to tread on anybody elses toes and he didn't want to get the Professor riled up since he was in his office for being late to his lesson.

"I um...I..."

Lucian looked at the goblet and imagined not feeling strained and pushed for a few days with this drink and then he thought about what would happen if he did drink it. Gulping and placing his head back in his hands he shook his head.

"I can't..."

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:40 pm

Richard chuckled a little,

"One of my best friends is a werewolf Mr Ciero. The kindest soul I have ever met." he paused for a few moments, "The others are less of friends... and more of a pack. Ask someone about my 'vacation' to Austrailia if you want more information on that front."

Richard frowned, concerned,

"Lucian, if I may call you Lucian, I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong." he frowned a little more, "You are obviously in need of blood but you won't take it... why not? Let me help you Lucian."

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:10 am

Lucian cocked his head, who could this best friend be? If there was a werewolf in the school he would know about it and in his state he wouldn't have been able to stop himself confronting it, shrugging his shoulder he decided that Professor Romain might as well have met him on some other occassion somewhere else.

"Meh, I'm sure werewolves are great guys. I've met a few and they were just like me so I can't really speak ill of him like most fo my kind seem to."

Sighing he scrunched his hands up against his head and pulled at his hair, why was the Professor tempting him to drink so?!

"I can't drink. I...I can't disobey an order from my Master. You can't help me Professor, nobody can. Sounds a little bit emo and pathetic yet it's true you know, people thanks to the latest muggle craze thing vampires are sparkly weak pussies who don't drink blood by choice, believe you me if I could I'd probably have jumped on that model blood or no blood."

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:29 pm

Noticing Lucian's confused state he sighed a little and smiled a sad smile,

"My friend is unfortunately no longer with us. A fact that saddens me greatly." he told his students quietly, "I've met both kinds. Only killed the animalistic kind though. But I've killed a lot of them. My reward for an undesired 'vacation' to a werewolf colony."

Richard tried hard not to chuckle at the reference to the stupid-muggle-teenage-girl view of vampires. He stood up from his seat and moved round his desk to offer his hand to Lucian,

"This is Hogwarts Lucian." he smiled slightly, "Whether as a main helper or adviser I will help you. Help will always be given at Hogwarts, for those who ask for it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:21 pm