Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Why are you here? (OPen Julie first than open)

Why are you here? (OPen Julie first than open) Empty Why are you here? (OPen Julie first than open)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:24 pm

Eric was wandering about and stoped at the graveyard most people would avoid this place but he was waiting for someone a girl to be exact. He had been following her fo quite sometime and he knew her weekly routine she was at Hogwarts for most of the week but lately she had been stopping at this one grave and he thought it would be the perfect spot to pick her up as it was secluded.

What is taking her so long she was suppsose to be here already. Not knowing how how much longer he could wait eric slumped against a tree making sure that he was not visible to the naked eye. This girl is going to keep me waiting I know it I just know it. He thought to himself though he knew that Julie had no idea what was waiting for her at her parents' grave.

finally he spoted her walking up the path to the grave he waited behind the tree to make sure that she was alone he would make his move once he was certain that she had no one with her. He was fairly sure that she wouldn't but from past adventures he knew that you could never be sure.
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Why are you here? (OPen Julie first than open) Empty Re: Why are you here? (OPen Julie first than open)

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:40 pm

Julie just could not bring herself to vist the grave of her parents she knew that she would not be able to rest if she did not make a visit so she walked the fimilar path to their gravestone and knelt down on the soft packed earth and let the tears fall again she was unware that someone was watching her behind a tree.

She let herself lay down in on the grave and she fell asleep. She woke up abruptly when she felt someone grab her by the shoulders. Staring into his face a face that she did not recognize she felt a shiver run down her spine. What did he want with her she had nothing of value with her and she had no idea what he would gain from messing with her life. She lay frozen just staring up at him for she did not know what to say nor if she had the strength to fight back.

Why are you here? (OPen Julie first than open) Empty Re: Why are you here? (OPen Julie first than open)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:06 pm

He was very happy how this was going she was not going to put up a fight and he liked the way she looked her eyes were on fire trying to find out who he was. He was in fact someone from her past someone that had been rejected from her parents well their parents he was her brother they never met for he was shunned when she was still a baby and did not know any other way to get close to her or have her alone then to kidnap her.

"It is useless for you to struggle you will be better off if you just let me do what I came to do." He said in a whispered as he tied up her hands and her legs. He brushed her hair out of her eyes so he could get a better look at them. He loved the feeling of her hair it was soft and got easily entwined in his fingers which made him stop for a moment and kiss her forehead.

Seeing that she turned her head away from her when he tried to kiss her. "That is alright you will learn to love me." He whispered into her ear again for he planned to keep her close and maybe she would be his personal servant it would please him watch her scrub the floors while he just relaxed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:51 pm