Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

What About Jamie? (Jamie and Willow)

What About Jamie? (Jamie and Willow) Empty What About Jamie? (Jamie and Willow)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:32 am

Willow had just spent the past few hours comforting Arsen after what had happened with Hades and she wondered where her lover was, surely he woud have come home with Arsen? She just hoped that he wasn't doing something stupid that she would have to worry about, well, Willow was worrying already and he was probably fine just venting his anger somewhere. Now that she had dealt with Arsen she wondered more abotu where he could be and if he was alright, Willow hoped so...

Sighing she sat down on the sofa, looking where Arsen had sleeping soundly on the bed, Willow just wanted to know that both Arsen and Jamie were alright, Arsen having refused to stay overnight with her.

What About Jamie? (Jamie and Willow) Empty Re: What About Jamie? (Jamie and Willow)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:22 pm

Jamie sighed a little as he pushed the key Willow had given him into the lock and opened the door. As drained, physically and emotionally, as he was, he only managed a weak smile at seeing Willow waiting up for him. Careful not to move his left arm too much, as it was a new replacement limb and as such had completely new, sensitive, skin, he trudged over to the sofa before sinking into it next to Willow,

"Honey... it's been a hell of a day."

What About Jamie? (Jamie and Willow) Empty Re: What About Jamie? (Jamie and Willow)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:36 pm

Willow jumped a little when the silence was broken by Jamie coming in, smiling she waited for him to come over to her before wrapping her arms around him and holding him close to her, laying his head on her chest while Willow played with his hair to calm him and make him feel better.

" I know love. I've just had Arsen over here in tears."

Bending down to kiss his cheek Willow continued to stroke and pull at Jamies hair.

"You want to talk about it? Or want me to take your mind off it? Both I can do."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:23 am